Abysmal Souls

Kanami

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same~

Seph post~ xD (You can write up the gory details and stuff:P)

Honestly though, I'm planning to wait to see how Zwool reacts to all of this, so I think I'll call it a day for now, unless roy/Slave decide to respond.

Seph I killed your character cause he was annoying whiny, and overall a bad character, let this be a lesson to everyone who makes crappy characters in my RP, I can and will kill them off if I think they don't deserve to exist in my RP.

Now either make a new character, or piss off :angry:

Doubt it.

BRO.

D:

No, dude, seriously, I'm sad now.

D8

Seph I killed your character cause he was annoying whiny, and overall a bad character, let this be a lesson to everyone who makes crappy characters in my RP, I can and will kill them off if I think they don't deserve to exist in my RP.

Now either make a new character, or piss off :angry:

; A ;

You all know this is a clever joke and that Mao's not actually going to let him stay dead, right? Please tell me you do

Sorry for tellin' 'em Mao, Roy was so sad D: I can't lie to a lady

Edited by seph1212

Of course we all know Trent. >_>

I *could* post the plot twist, but assuming Zwool doesn't act instinctively and kill someone then you'll all find out for yourself sooner or later.

Edited by Camtech075

I told Cam, since I intended to kill him off first (What with the soldiers after him, I figured he'd comply if I gave him the reasoning) Unfortunately Cam has a big mouth and blabbed to Seph what my intentions were, so those two know.

*Curses at Cam again*

I suppose I can reveal it now, since the two people I'm never trusting with my RP secrets again have revealed that Adrians not really dead. :/ How I do it, I'm not entirely sure yet, PM or here.... hmmm :/