FE10 mafia: GAME OVER

Jaybee

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, there's been a lot of stuff to catch up on here, and a lot of behind the scenes work.

Perhaps not all of that was necessary though, at the votes coming down today stink. And the one that stinks the most is ##Vote: Anouleth, who has switched, what, nearly a half-dozen times now? This just doesn't feel good man.

Edit: Forgot the second hash mark, and making sure to be thorough. Hmm, this is best.

Edited by Balcerzak

Guest Wen Yang

Sorry about the delay, Sal. I was busy as all hell yesterday.

Hmm... I'll buy your explanation for now, although I don't think you did yourself any good with that bomb-claim though...

##Unvote:Vicious Sal

Hrmm... Nobody I really know/care about amongst the ones being voted on... let's see what dear mr. RNG says...

##Vote: Kevin

Nothing personal. I just RNGed between you and Anouleth, and it hit you by the slimmest margin.

I'd like to dedicate this post to the following people:

13thShadow(Sothe. Thief. If the target has nothing to steal, he tracks them instead.) of Daein.

Kaoz(Either Pelleas or Almedha) of Daein.

Kevin(Either Pelleas or Almedha) of Daein

Eclipse(Kurthnaga)

I'm sure you can guess the relationship between the last three's win conditions.

16. During the day phase, if anyone is modkilled the phase will instantly end and no lynch will occur. If anyone is modkilled during the night, they will be modkilled at the end of the phase.

Night doesn't begin until JB declares it, so technically this is still the day phase.

iamamartyr.png

Fuck you. Cheaters don't get to win.

@All my various allies throughout the game that I've picked up: Counting on you.

Edit - Host ninja.

@Lekain: Fuck you too.

Edited by Haze

haze you were a few seconds late

And like that, Anouleth went BOOM

Dear user,

Your character is Sanaki.

You are the young Apostle of Begnion, believed to have been chosen by the Goddess Ashera to lead your nation. While you are inexperienced, you are rather mature, and your entire nation is depending on you for this conflict.

During the day phase, whenever you cast a vote, you will use your status as the Apostle of Begnion to influence the lynch, causing your vote to count for 1.5 votes instead of 1.

You are allied with Begnion. You win when you have achieved parity with Crimea and Daein, and all other self-aligned characters have been removed from the game

Also yes this means Haze has 48 hours to do whatever he wants before I drive a knife through his face.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends on 5 April 2011, GMT +8, 7pm.

Edited by JBCWK

Also yes this means Haze has 48 hours to do whatever he wants before I drive a knife through his face.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends on 5 April 2011, GMT +8, 7pm.

Now when you say "whatever I want", does that mean I can literally do whatever I want?

Like if I were to send in "Night 2 - Kill Kaoz" would it work?

:awesome:

Edited by Haze

Don't worry. You won't.

Sad I had to try and reduce myself to near their level.

Worse that it failed because JB ninja'd me by logging on.

Then why do it? Don't try and act any better than them, regardless of your success or failure.

To attempt to prevent utter retardation from occuring, like it's going to now.

And no, I know at this point I've lost the right to act better than them. So I'm not.

Just a heads up, it might be a good idea to institute a rule where anyone who gets modkilled also turns into a neutral survivor to prevent shenanigans.

My understanding is modkilled = autolose.

Then why the fuck would you do it.

Just to annoy you, probablyikebutimnotsure, I won't dignify that with a serious response.

A true champion of beauty would never allow beautiful little Sanaki die if there was something he could do about it.

Apparently however, true champions of beauty are vulnerable to ninja hosts.