FE10 mafia: GAME OVER

Jaybee

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phase ends in 2 hours, by my count Raymond has 7 votes on him, 3 on Paperblade, 2 on Kaoz.

Also in case you guys don't know Singapore has no DST so take your non-DST time, and change it to GMT +8.

You guys all suck.

Then at least take this piece of information: RD is not aligned with any faction.

Also, Kaoz wants to see Anouleth dead for whatever reason.

That is all I was able to gather in such a short timeframe.

DAY PHASE OVER

---

"No... you wouldn't... you wouldn't kill me!"

"God dammit, Sephiran, shut up and make this easier for all of us."

"You can't! Ashera... show them... stop them! Please!"

Sephiran turned away and ran off into the night. He had nearly made away when a flash of light struck him, and he was turned to stone.

---

Dear user,

Your character is Sephiran.

You are the Prime Minister of Begnion, and have absolute trust placed in you by Sanaki. You hold some dark secrets in your heart, yet you know better than to reveal these secrets now. You see this conflict as the culmination of chaos in the world, and you believe that the only solution now is to end this, as well as the entire world.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your Role PM with “Night X – What exactly is USER hiding?” You will be able to discern some of USER’s secrets with skills you have picked up over your long life, and you will be able to find the faction they are allied with.

Once there are less than 11 players left alive, you may reply to your role PM with “Goddess Ashera, end the misery of this world.” You will travel to the Tower of Guidance to awaken the goddess. If you are still alive after 3 more phases, the Goddess will awaken and destroy the world, and you will win the game. During this time period you may not post in the game thread.

If you are inspected, the following will appear as your role PM instead:

Dear user,

Your character is Sephiran.

You are the Prime Minister of Begnion, as well as the Duke of Persis. You have absolute trust placed in you by Sanaki. You’ve taken it upon yourself to protect Apostle Sanaki, as well as the entire nation of Begnion.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – USER, bow before the might of Ashera!” You will seek out USER, and kill him during the middle of the night. However, as you do not wish to taint the name of your goddess, you will only perform this despicable act once.

You are allied with Begnion. You win when you have achieved parity with Crimea and Daein, and all other self-aligned characters have been removed from the game.

You are not allied with any faction. You win if you are still alive at the end of the game. Alternatively, you win if you are able to successfully awaken Goddess Ashera, or if Begnion achieves parity with Crimea and Daein, and all other self-aligned characters have been removed from the game.

fuck you guys i loved that role

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends on the 31st March 2011, GMT +8, 7pm.

Also if you do not send in your night action this phase (If you at least tell me you're idling it's fine) I might just swap you out.

Well, um... Damn we have some serious luck. Potential game-ending crisis and possible alliance shifts averted?

Not necessarily, he may have had allies.

As for lynching Psych? Hell he's not on my team. If wants to give away secrets he can go ahead! :awesome:

(Kidding)

Edited by Haze

Guest Wen Yang

Well, considering the theme of the game, I would not be surprised if we see someone having the Black Knight as a role as well.

Also, just wondering, but any reason for lynching Psych? (other than him being a replacement)?

Edit: As to JB's question, I was not at IRC during that time, and did not use /Whois at all.

Edited by Wen Yang

Well, considering the theme of the game, I would not be surprised if we see someone having the Black Knight as a role as well.

Also, just wondering, but any reason for lynching Psych? (other than him being a replacement)?

Edit: As to JB's question, I was not at IRC during that time, and did not use /Whois at all.

People in mafia games don't like Psych because of past actions that were not, as some would say, smart. Especially when one of those is costing town the game on like, the first day. I'm still not entirely able to tell if people are always serious when they want to lynch him so early though. That is basically always the reason when someone wants to lynch him haha.

Here's some reading material, if you're ever on the can and bored:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24898