FE10 mafia: GAME OVER

Jaybee

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we know one of them was Weapons. And just because I hate cheaters I'm going to say this, even though I'm dead: the other is (most likely) Crimean. It's not Begnion or Daein.

Why most likely crimea?

Ugh, great, first Fe mafia and I get killed for no reason. =/

I am breathing. ;__;

I'm going to check the votes and see who I should vote to save my ass.

You have 3 votes on you are you're not dead yet. This is why you're getting lynched. You super overreacted to one vote.

Though really, Kevin isn't much better. Taking orders from Kaoz to vote for someone "to stop the vote going the persuaders way" when there was only one vote on Kaoz which is invalid anyway because Kaoz is kidnapped.

That and taking orders from a cheater is pretty lame anyway, to be honest.

Though really, Kevin isn't much better. Taking orders from Kaoz to vote for someone "to stop the vote going the persuaders way" when there was only one vote on Kaoz which is invalid anyway because Kaoz is kidnapped.

I haven't played mafia for very long, so excuse me for not knowing how kidnapping works. My bad.

You have 3 votes on you are you're not dead yet. This is why you're getting lynched. You super overreacted to one vote.

That and taking orders from a cheater is pretty lame anyway, to be honest.

If I have learned one thing in mafia's, Reacting, overreacting, underreacting, bargains, begging, everything you say is received in a way that is unbeneficial.

Aslo, state the Super overreact part, i only wanted to know about Wen tang his situation, and get punished. =/

Anyway, since I'm as good as dead, I might activate my role and take some of you with me.

Anyway, since I'm as good as dead, I might activate my role and take some of you with me.

Modified_Raised_Eyebrow_Smiley_by_Prince_of_Powerpoint.jpg

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You're not even dead yet, there's like 12 hours left. Day 1 it looked like Paper was dead until it suddenly shifted to Raymond.

You really are new to this.

Not to the dutch versions. 8D

Where people actually sleep during the night phase and don't talk. Where dead people are dead and where there aren't several factions that really confuse me. ;o

[This was actually quite pointless, I really need to open a WVW somewhere soon]

About the twelve Hours however, once I'm off to bed. (half an hour, maybe 1?) I'll won't be awake before the verdict. So these are the last posts I can give. (Given the current conditions)

Where people actually sleep during the night phase and don't talk. Where dead people are dead and where there aren't several factions that really confuse me. ;o

[This was actually quite pointless, I really need to open a WVW somewhere soon]

About the twelve Hours however, once I'm off to bed. (half an hour, maybe 1?) I'll won't be awake before the verdict. So these are the last posts I can give. (Given the current conditions)

It's not that difficult to understand. You have a group of teammates who you're in a pm with, you work together to kill the other guys.

I really hope this is a bluff, otherwise you've just proven yourself incredibly stupid.

Sounds like a real life game. XD

Well you should try to learn then. There have been a lot of faction games on SF.

Well here's how I see the current situation.

Sal had 3? votes on him.

He super overreacts and says he's "activating his role to take some of us with him". This implies he's claiming to be a bomb. If he is a bomb, he's blowing up anyway. If it's a bluff, then he's going to have some very upset people on day 3 to deal with.

That said, if he's a bomb, he's dead anyway, no need to waste votes.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kevin

May as well kill Kaoz's little lapdog instead.

Vote for Rein. He is always scum. Even when he isn't.

I'm sorry Ether, but your deeds are simply insufficient, nowadays. Your employment has been terminated, and your title, given to Rein.