The Ultimate class.

Doesn't stop Reptor from having 30 magic.

Reptor is a cheater.

Edit: No, seriously. Caps in FE4 (for PCs anyway) are calculated by base stat for the class + 15 (you can't change this without more extensive hacking than simple Nightmare), the Baron magic cap should be 22.

Edited by Paperblade

Reasons Sniper is better than other classes:

1. Better at tanking, lack of 1 range causes enemies to prioritize Snipers over more frail units, and since they don't counter it's easier to feed kills to the unit you want to

2. No weakness to effective weapons (such as swordslayer, hammer, horseslayer, wyrmslayer, etc.)

3. Effective against wyvern riders, the most threatening enemy

4. Can counter attack other snipers

5. Can use ballista

Reasons Sniper is better than other classes:

1. Better at tanking, lack of 1 range causes enemies to prioritize Snipers over more frail units, and since they don't counter it's easier to feed kills to the unit you want to

2. No weakness to effective weapons (such as swordslayer, hammer, horseslayer, wyrmslayer, etc.)

5. Can use ballista

That is pretty perfect, but I'd also like to point out the other reasons.

5. Can use ballista

6. This one is adding on to the first one. They get EXP when they are attacked, but they don't counter so the enemy never dies. Snipers can get infinite EXP so they are always higher level.

7. In addition to not having any effective weaknesses, there are also no Reaver weapons that will beat Bows in the weapon triangle.

8. Snipers can attack at 2 range without having to switch weapons because all of their weapons attack at 2 range.

9. While Snipers are amazing tanks because the close range units always hit them, they also have great survivability and utility because 2 range units will never attack them unless there are no 1 range units in range. Snipers will not die as often and they will not accidentally kill those units with a counter.

Those are some of the things I have thought up for Snipers superiority and added to your list. I'm sure there are more.

Edited by Tangerine

Don't forget Snipers have the best 2-range around. Seriously, most Snipers arrive with an A rank in bows, and thereby giving them instant access to weapons like Silver bows and Brave bows. They have great accuracy and hit pretty hard as well.

The lack of 1-range allows them to not kill an enemy by accident.

Snipers also have +Crit in some games, which makes them even better than what they already are.

But man, I think I fell in love with Snipers ever since FE11. It truly is an awesome class IMO.

The lack of 1-range allows them to not kill an enemy by accident.

You have not met the Loptousu Brigade in FE5's Chapter 14. Javelin raids in FE4 could count too--though in context, the only player Snipers don't have much to deal with, with the exception of Jamuka.

Except in FE10 where you've got Marksmen. Because they're basically the same except they can ALSO attack farther away and there's this one (I know he's not very good for most things but here he's really helpful!) who makes enemies even MORE likely to attack him, making him an even BETTER tank!

Talking about a class in general, I use the terms interchangeably. KInd of like for every other class. :/ (though they really really are not that is completely besides the point)

Except in FE10 where you've got Marksmen. Because they're basically the same except they can ALSO attack farther away and there's this one (I know he's not very good for most things but here he's really helpful!) who makes enemies even MORE likely to attack him, making him an even BETTER tank!

Shinon after the goddess/tower shit with a blessed double bow, gains necromancy so he can make 4 units move twice using reanimation magic plus an AoE attack, and stat caps of 40-50.