Serenes IRC VS Serenes IP

33 members have voted

1. 1. IRC VS IP?

• IRC
    • IP

I prefer IP.

Have you even been on IRC?

Anyway, it's no surprise that I prefer the IRC. It has everything the IP has, plus it won't lag and eat up memory like the IP Chat if you're on for too long, and it also has other nifty features that IP doesn't (changing names, modes, easier way to control users/ban, etc.).

It also also has Hikarusa.

coughippeopleshouldmovetoircit'sSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmucheasier

how is it much easier

it is exponentially easy to click sf, then click forums, then click ip chat, bam.

unless you want to talk to a banned person or talk privately why not use irc.

I use both but voted IP chat because it is literally 3 clicks away for me when my browser is closed.

Edited by Reinfleche

I have many times since its existence actually.

I have never seen you there, ever. And I know everyone who has entered the channel at some point or another.

IRC is far better as a chat medium but IP chat has people I actually speak to...

coughippeopleshouldmovetoircit'sSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmucheasier

PREACH IT, BROTHER

I use both but voted IP chat because it is literally 3 clicks away for me when my browser is closed.

<Nightmarre> Rein is saying IP chat is better because it's only a few clicks away >;/

<SeverIan> ya well

<Kiryn> Rein is silly.

<SeverIan> Rein's mom is only a few clicks away

I did not say it was better I said it was more convenient. click safari, click forums, click IP chat D:

as loving as usual i see

Edited by Reinfleche

how is it much easier

it is exponentially easy to click sf, then click forums, then click ip chat, bam.

unless you want to talk to a banned person or talk privately why not use irc.

Because I already run IRC for other purposes and I'm pretty much always on it if I'm using my computer, it's far easier to click on 1 window rather than 2.

And maybe this is an issue with my browser, but the IP chat has an incredibly annoying tendency not to scroll down fully after people say stuff, which means I have to click it and scroll down every time someone talks which is extremely obnoxious.

And maybe this is an issue with my browser, but the IP chat has an incredibly annoying tendency not to scroll down fully after people say stuff, which means I have to click it and scroll down every time someone talks which is extremely obnoxious.

Just your browser then.