Abysmal Souls Chapter 1: Soul Eater

Kanami

"Pessimists..." he said under his breath. "Look, I never said it was gonna be easy, I know that, but..." He sighed. Maybe she's right, maybe no one will give a damn, and I doubt those other ones could've lived. Grant thought over his options again, and noted that all of them relied upon luck. Speaking in a hushed whisper to her at this point, he made one final statement to her, "We are in Saph's teritory here, being held by foreigners. I very seriously doubt this will go unnoticed for long. Have a little faith, and it'll go a long way."

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How much of this 'life energy' shit are you talking about here? Because I'm going to go bust the others out tomorrow afternoon, either with him at my side or across my back. Do as you must, as long as I can still fight tomorrow."

Ormis hadn't actually been listening, as he'd thought he'd heard someone (a soldier, maybe) approaching them from behind. Either way, it turn out to be nothing.

I don't know if I can trust her or not, but I don't think she'll pull anything with the Anri here...

"Just hurry up. If you're going to be sapping strength from me, I'd rather have half a nights' sleep to get it back before I go take on a fort by my lonesome."

Carrion shrugged, and placed her hand on the boys shoulders, locking him into place with strength that couldn't be natural, though, maybe that was just the excessive amount of strength and energy flowing out of Ormis's body. Carrion didn't really care how much she drained, the mans state of mind and condition weren't important to her, and she planned to drain as much as she could without getting the Anri suspicious.

Idrani's element huh she thought to herself as she she released her hands, she'd drained enough for the man to no longer be a threat, he was still standing but barely, and with her powers replenished, she could easily brush the kid off even if he were to try something again.

Her attention then shifted to the man on the ground. He was a lost cause already anyway, even if she were to somehow pull it off, she could repair the damage and replenish the mans will to live, but that didn't do anything for the physical issue of blood loss, he'd just freeze to death anyway.

She could try and devour his soul, but how useful he'd be was another issue completely.

Carrion: Great, I only get one soul, and it just happens to be the wimps.

Faye: He's not that bad is he? He sort of looks like-

Carrion: Shut up Faye, I don't want to hear it.

Faye: But he-

Carrion: Faye! Just shut up and help me prepare to cage his soul.

Faye: .... kay :(

Carrion closed her eyes, placing her hands not over Adrian's injury, but where his heart would be. She didn't expect it to work, she'd tried over a dozen times now, and every time they'd blown up in her face because she couldn't maintain the souls course. The soul always preferring to just rage out of control, Faye kept telling her that her problem was that she didn't believe in herself, but after so many failures, it was hard to believe this would ever work.

She focused her sense on the flickering light inside the boy, the rest of it was just rubbish that impeded her progress, "A little bit more" she muttered to herself, as the soul slowly exited the body resulting in Adrian taking his last breath.

But as the body died, the soul began to rage out of control, again, desperately trying to get away from her, or maybe it was the tome it was afraid of, either way it didn't seem to want to comply, and Carrion knew what would happen next. She braced herself for the explosion of blood that was bound to come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soldier smirked at Grants words, "They know, that'd probably be the reason they sent us out here in the first place, to check to see if there really were soldiers" The man turned around peering at Grant and Susan, "Expendable pawns we all be, I can understand you two, but sending me out here to die? Clearly don't know talent when they see it" the man grumbled about his greatness for a bit longer, forcing Susan to winced at the stench of booze that never seemed to leave the man.

"So, feel like paying me for savin' your life yet lass?" Greg asked, giving the girl a playful wink. "Wasn't actually expectin' any of you to come out of those woods alive" he said as he slipped Grants sword and Susans dagger in between the bars. "Can't let you out yet though, goons still patrollin' the nearby."

Edited by Kanami

"Oof!"

Ormis was almost ready for the huge dip in stamina that left him. Of course, almost meant nearly nothing, as in the end he wasn't quite ready. Barely standing, Ormis had to lean against a tree for support.

"Ugh... Fuck..."

The mercenary collapsed on the ground, dropping his sword in the process. Just his luck, he was now to weak to defend either of them should she try anything. Of course, the Anri was still there, but Ormis doubted he'd have any idea what was going on, nor be able to do anything about it if/when he figured it out. Then his vision swayed.

"Damn... you..."

He was barely able to get the words out before he blacked out as well.

It looks like... I won't be-

---

Ormis had fainted for a variety of reasons. Firstly, the cold was numbing him and making him less able to deal with the huge stamina deficit Scarlet had left him with. Secondly, he was just beginning to feel the effects of running nearly four miles and back again at speed away from the soldiers when she zapped him, and it all caught up to him at the worst possible moment.

Edited by Camtech075

Faye: Focus~

"I'm trying you stupid fairy, it's not working" she yelled at the small purple light that was fluttering around in front of her closed eyes. She could hear the Anri doing something in the background, but that didn't matter, she was going to make this work, not for the boy, she didn't care about him, but she'd had enough with failure and being splattered with blood. As one could imagine, it wasn't exactly the pinnacle of fun.

She was going to get this right, regardless of cost, "Faye, prana, all of it now, bind it, seal it, knock it out for all I care" she was shouting now, and her voice was probably echoing throughout the woods attracting anything in the vicinity, but she didn't have enough power to worry about such trivial things at the moment. She could feel the soul budging slowly in her favor, but Faye's support was sapping her strength at a much faster rate.

"It's pointless, I'm sorry" she whispered, as Carrion herself lost consciousness, the mans entire body exploding due to the excess amount of energy poured into the effort, splattering not only Carrion, but Ormis and Zwool with blood, bones and whatever else made up the existence that was once Adrian.

"Expendable pawns? That explains a lot... especially the money they offered." He was still miffed at his employer, but he had bigger problems right now, and fortune seemed to be looking in his direction at the moment. Taking his weapon and hiding it on himself, he gave the man a curious glance. Who is this guy again? And good GOD that stench... I almost pity Susan if she really knew this guy as he seems to imply... Grant was about to ask him some questions but thought against it for the time being. Right now it was crucial to keep up a helpless front as best he can.

When Crimson began yelling at seemingly nothing, Zwool instinctivly new that whatever she was trying to do... was failing, with a curse under his breath he wrapped his wings infront of him to form a sort of barrier, as the gore exploded it kept him... mostly clean, his legs got coverred, but thankfully his upper body was fine. He walked over to Scarlet's now unconcious body and gently tried to shake her awake. "Hey, you ok, hello?" he said softly to her, and other things that we're comforting and welcoming, and otherwise friendly.

God it was cold, really really cold, she should probably wake up soon, she need to take a bath, she knew it, she'd proably fallen asleep last night without taking a bath or something cause she could feel something how sweaty she was, an uncomfortable feeling that made her wince, but she could bare it for now, she was just too sleepy to care about anything else.

Though someone was shaking her now, why wouldn't they let her sleep? It was probably her brother again, or maybe mother and father had come back to surprise her, either way she was too sleepy to wake up, and after emitting a short groan of discomfort she tried to ignore the persistent, shaking by focusing her mind on what she'd been doing last.

Her thoughts wandered as she saw herself hurling fireballs at a group of attackers, she couldn't make out their faces, but they were trying to hurt her... though she wasn't able to cast fireballs was she? She'd barely managed to light a fire in the fireplace yesterday, no way that could be her.... ah that was it, this was all a dream, it had to be. She wasn't that strong, and she didn't like fighting. The very idea of her being up against two people at the same time was ridiculous.

That hand again, why wouldn't it let her sleep peacefully? Why did she have to have such an annoying brother? She hadn't even given him permission to come into his room and every morning he'd come storming in here. He couldn't even live for long without her help and yet he was so damn bossy. She focused on her dream again, maybe she could cast that many fireballs one day, and then she wouldn't be such a burden.

She could see herself standing over someone now, she didn't know what she was doing but it looked complicated, there were two figures nearby, besides the one she was leaning over. She could make out any of their faces, but they weren't real people so it didn't really matter did it. Though why was one of them lying down in the snow? Such a strange place to take a nap, or maybe he was playing in the snow? she peeked closer trying to make out the features of the figure, and nearly yelped at the sight of blood, so much blood everywhere. But that face, she knew the man but from where? He was going to die, she knew it, she noticed that her older self was trying to do something, "Help him! Hurry!" she begged her older self, forgetting that this was all a dream. But her older self flinched, and the look on her face showed that things weren't going to be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zen!" she shouted before jumping up, nearly smacking face first in Zwool who'd been shaking her, "What? Where?" she looked around not understanding why she wasn't at home in bed, though her memory flooded back to her as she looked around at the blood and pieces of flesh scattered across the snow. She looked over at the Anri, "It didn't work, did it" she inquired asking the obvious question that she didn't want to accept.

Edited by Kanami

...Huh? I thought I was dead? Adrian opened his eyes, looking around. His vision wasn't blurry anymore, his hearing was fine... and he was 20 feet in the air. "What the hell?! I'm... I'm flying?!" He was more amazed than confused, as he flew around a bit. "Wow... This is amazing!" He flew down to the ground, and found out why he was able to fly. To his own horror, he recognized his own body parts strewn about the landscape. "I'm... dead..." He grimaced in terror, trying to fall back against the ground, but sinking into it as he tried. "I'm... actually dead..." He looked at the group. The bird man was trying to wake the witch, who had obviously done this to him, and Ormis looked like he was out cold.

"Why are you trying to wake her up?! Kill the bitch!!" He screamed, though, the bird did nothing in response. "Did you hear me?! She'll kill you too!! What are you doing?!" Again, nothing. "They... can't hear me. This is... Haha... hahahaha!" Adrian felt like he was going insane. "This is great! Oh, this is just fucking perfect! I'm a ghost, and no one can see or hear me! Hahahahaha!" He stopped laughing after a while, sighing in his ghostly form. "Alright, alright. I'll follow them around for a while, see how this plays out.

((Just to let you know, Cam, Z, you REALLY can't hear him, YET, so, don't respond to his yelling. Iunno if Carrion's magical enough to hear him, but, even though Mao's the GM, I don't think she'd let her character be that awesome xD))

Ormis woke up with a start.

"Ow..."

His first feeling was one of crippling weakness. It felt like a tremendous feat just to stand up, let alone run and swing a sword. Secondly, he had a strange feeling that someone was shouting at him, telling him to get up and fight.

No... It's no use. I can hardly move at all. There's no way I can kill that monster...

And then he noticed that Adrian was missing, and that everyone was covered in blood. It didn't take a magical genius to figure anything out.

"Goddammit..."

Ormis would have shouted louder, or at least attacked Scarlet out of rage, but he could hardly talk. Managing to hurt anyone in his current state would be nigh impossible.

"Fuck..."

He closed his eyes, knowing full well that Scarlet would kill him as soon as she noticed he was incapacitated.

It's over, for real this time.

Edited by Camtech075

Greg turned to Grant, a bit puzzled as he didn't recognize the guy, "No idea who you are mate, you her man or somthin'?" he asked indicating Susan, who'd quietly taken her dagger, but curled up into her ball again in the corner without saying much else. Clearly she was still distrubed with something she'd seen earlier. It didn't take much for Greg to imagine what, as the others weren't here.

Grant seemed to still be assimilating the fact that he was used as an expendable pawn, and Greg didn't want him to dwell on the fact, so decided he'd introduce himself, "I'm the Great Greg, if you're a mercenary, you've probably already heard of me and my feats. Yourself?" he asked breathing his alcoholic breath over Grant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carrion hadn't really expected an answer, or rather, she didn't want to hear what the Anri had to say, as she felt that she'd be forced to accept reality if the words came out of someones lips and into the cold chilly air around them. She thought she heard the Anri say something, but hadn't paid it any heed.

Brushing the Anri away, she forced herself up on both feet, swaying dangerously as she made her way to an unaffected patch of snow. Closing her eyes, she raised her hand summoning half a dozen balls of flame, before smashing them all down at the ground, instantly melting the snow away, and creating a shallow dent in the earth. Though she wasn't able to maintain her balance after that, and collapsed to the ground once more, taking a few deep breaths before repeating her actions. This time her world went black for a few seconds but that was the last thing on her mind.

"Anri, gather whatever you can of the man" she ordered monotonously, as the Anri didn't respond immediately, she summoned a large ball of flames and pointed it at the Anri, "Now!" she shouted hysterically, making it clear that she'd burn him to ashes if he didn't comply. She was over-exerting herself, and she was barely standing, wouldn't have been able to at all had she not drained Ormis's energy.

Faye: Riya...

Carrion: ....

Faye: Riya!

Carrion: ....

Faye: Riya! Listen to me!

Carrion snapped, raising her other hand and hurling a much smaller ball of fire, barely missing the purple fairy. "Shut up Faye, just shut the hell up" she shouted at the space close to her head.

Faye: But..

Carrion unsummoned the ball of flame and pulled out her tome, "One more word from you and I burn this damn book and this entire forest to the ground, got it?"

Faye, looked down at Carrion, for a few seconds before glancing over at the Anri and then at spectral Adrian. She opened her mouth to speak again, but Carrion had summoned match-sized flame and was holding it dangerously close to the tome,

Faye: Fine! she shouted, sticking her tongue out before fluttering off and disappearing into the branches of a nearby tree.

Making sure that the fairy was no longer pestering her, she undid the magic, and started picking up bits and pieces of Adrians body. Not sure, but not caring if the Anri had complied with her demands, infact, she didn't even care if the Anri killed her while she had her back turned. Right now she had a gory task to do, and she'd do anything to get it done.

"Her man? Ha. I barely know the woman, just met her in fact." Grant responded to Greg, fidgeting a little and moving a bit away from Susan.

"And a bit surprised is what I am, but beyond that I'm just a guard for hire. Have been for roughly 5 years I think, time flies when you're having 'fun' that I can't seem to remember. " he said to Greg. He respected the man for at least giving him a fighting chance for when things went down, but... Good lord, how does he stand it? I may not recognize him, but now I'll never forget the guy now, ugh!

Zwool looked had watched the entire proceedings of Scarlet with a confused expression, but when she got around t gathering Spices' gibs, he... didn't see a reason not to, and began helping out as best he could. "So, who do you keep talking to? Who's Zen?" he asked as he did, trying to lighten up the mood as he did the grim task, Youngling was up doing something in the corner, but that didn't matter really, he seemed ok enough... for now, but who ever Scarlet was yelling at was disconcerting to say the least.

Oh shit, it couldn’t be… No, it was. The booze breath proved it. Great Greg was still alive unfortunately, but at least he’d done something commendable this time. She accepted her dagger through the bars, hid it in her coat, and sat back down in her corner. If he was going to help, fine, but she didn’t want to deal with Mr. Narcissism right now. She’d had an idea of why they’d been sent out there already, so she wasn’t that surprised when Greg mentioned it.

She sat in the corner mumbling curses under her breath until he asked about Grant being her man or something. What the hell? How loose did he think she was? She glared at him. “You may have helped me, but I still refuse to do… what you were implying. I’ll have to find another way to repay you, I suppose,” she finished, mumbling, and clearly unhappy about doing anything at all.

"Wow, look at how upset you are. Hahaha, you can't be mad that I'm dead! It'll just make it easier for you to kill everyone else, now." He continued to shout at her, glad that she couldn't hear him. He could get as upset about being dead as he wanted without any repercussions. Of course, her collecting what was left of him was shocking. Wonder what she's gonna do with those. Ha, maybe she'll get hungry and have a snack.

Adrian's shock increased when he finally saw what Scarlet was yelling at; a little purple fairy, which had obviously looked at him, and seen him. After the little spat with the witch, the fairy flew off, and Adrian chased it. "Hey, hey! I know you can see me; please tell me you can hear me!" It flew into some branches, so he flew up to them, peaking under the leaves. "Uh... Hello? Maybe you can explain what's going on better?" Getting some answers from someone would be better than floating around aimlessly.

((Mao, iirc, you did say I could see Faye now, in that PM. If I'm wrong, just lemme know, I'll mess with this post))

Edited by seph1212

Greg raised an eyebrow as both members of the cell started refusing that they had any connection, though it did seem like they were hiding something, or trying to make excuse "Ah, so it's like that, secrets safe with me" he said giving a wink towards the pair.

"Still five years huh?" Greg repeated, not all that impressed, it wasn't really that long a period, but he did suppose it proved that the man was incompetent at the very least.

The conversation was quickly cut in by Susan who was outright declining to give Greg some service, looking over the girl again he frowned "Such a pity, coulda shown you a good time, I suppose a few tankards of ale would be fine then." There were three things in this world Greg loved, himself, alcohol and then women. Though women seemed to have this weird belief that they were more important then a good jug of booze. Something Greg quite frankly, had never managed to comprehend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carrion was relieved to see out of the corner of her eye that the Anri had complied, after all, a 5 year old could probably beat her to death in her current state, nevermind a matured Anri with superhuman strength. Though admittedly, she didn't have time to think much about it, and even seeing the Anri had been an unintentional side effect of when she moved to grab a shattered bone. And any words that came out of Zwools mouths entered Carrions ears, but never registered as noise in her brain as she was too busy concentrating on the task at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faye peeked at Adrian from behind a few leaves, clearly wary of the man as he seemed to have been in a foul mood shouting unfriendly things only moments ago. She wasn't exactly in the best of moods after her treatment from Carrion, and the last thing she needed was some silly human pestering her about what was happening.

She glared at the floating spectral dead human thing for a few moments before deciding that since both of them were bound to the tome now, she held the higher position. "Human boy is Fayes slave now" she stated proudly, "has to listen to everything Faye want human boy to do" she continued as if teaching a child that stealing was wrong. "Human boys soul all unstable and funny like, take time to get used to death but then human boy back alive again with proper body so that human boy not stay dead for long time but must stay near book" she ranted, making perfect sense in her mind, but perhaps significantly less verbally.

Zwool noticed Scarlet didn't respond, cleaning his hands off in a small patch of snow that remained he walked over to her and set his hand on her shoulder, shaking her ever so gently as to ensure he had her attention. "Rest, please. Your tired, and have spent a lot of energy, you need to rest before you kill yourself, I'll finish this." He told her very gently and kindly, she was obviously scared. "and if you don't comply, I think I'll just make you." he joked with a very gentle, innocent smile, his gauntlet's gem glowing a little brighter when he spoke.

Carrion could feel something or someone shaking again, and then something was blocking her progress, she tried to slap the hand away, but ended up just smacking her against the Anri's with the force of a flick.

She tried to ignore the obstacle but it seemed to persist, so she looked the man blankly in the eyes before placing her own hand over Zwools hand. "Thanks" she whispered at a barely audible volume, "Now get out of my way" she demanded in a hushed down as she sent a wave of energy through her arms and out her fingertips. Her mind had intended to burn the Anri's hand off completely, but was only able to muster up enough energy for a sudden jolt in heat. Which could leave a small blister at best.

Adrian had become perplexed by the little fairy's glare. So, what, the both of them share a mutual hatred for everyone? He was quite bemused by this fairy, though. Although, he became even more bemused at her explanation of what had happened. "Uh... D'you think you could explain that with a little more clarity?" He chuckled a little. At least she's more entertaining than who she's with. "So, I'm your slave, hmm? What will you have me do, Mistress?" He said, smiling and bowing as he played along. He then caught on to something she'd said.

Human boys soul all unstable and funny like, take time to get used to death but then human boy back alive again with proper body so that human boy not stay dead for long time...

Her speaking was deplorable, but he'd understood that much. "So, I'm going to get my body back?" So... maybe whatever Scarlet did HAS worked? It'll just take some time for my body to return? I hope that's the case... I'll play along with the fairy here until then; I don't have much else to do.

Grant simply listened to the exchange, almost laughing if not for the situation at hand. Speaking of which... "Greg, right? What's your plan here...? I assume you've thought this through a bit ahead of time, right? Mind filling us in?" He kept his voice down in case other guards randomly stopped by. PLEASE god, let him have an actual plan. Even if it's just us going against a small force, I'd be for it...

Faye wrinkled her nose when Adrian told her she wasn't speaking clearly, her speaking was fine! It was the silly human boy's ears that weren't listening properly, but her irritation passed when the boy seemingly acknowledged his position as her place "That's right, Faye's really really really powerful" she emphasized hoping that tacking on two extra 'reallys' would make the boy understand just how powerful she was. Letting out a exaggerated sigh, she began to explain again "okay silly human boy listen now, boy body go boom! but boy soul still here, Faye speak to it now, but Faye give boy body with power of book so boy come back to life soon, just need to wait bit time"

As Adrian repeated what she said, she shook her head "boy not get body back, boy get new body, look same but not same, is more stronger" she said proudly. "boy thank Faye when happen kay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greg fell silent as a different soldier walked past the makeshift prison, turning away from the pair as he tried to seem less suspicious. After a quick exchange though the patrolman quickly left. "No plan yet, wasn't really expectin' any of you to come out alive, I just know that letting you out now would be suicide, believe it or not, it's warmer in there then it is out here. And being out in the cold dark aint such a good idea this time of year." he paused "So if your buddies don't get here soon, just assume them dead, though if you do escape, crack'o'dawn be the best time, most of em'll be sleepin."

Adrian couldn't help but chuckle as she spoke, trying to make sure he wasn't too loud. Cute. But she might actually be as powerful as she's insinuating, so I'd better not piss her off. "Yeah, I noticed..." Adrian looked back down at the gore fest of blood and bits, flinching since he knew it used to be him. "Stronger, eh? Good." Maybe I won't be such a coward, with this. "I'll make sure to thank you, I promise." He smiled, making a mental note of it. "So, uhm... What's wrong with your... friend" he used the term loosely, "over there? She seems upset." He motioned towards Scarlet, still unsure as to why she was so distant from the world, when, moments before he blacked out, she was as coy and evil as ever. It was unsettling, to say the least.

"Ah! I'm sorry for all the questions, Faye. I should really be listening to what you want more, since I am your slave." He went to scratch the back of his head, only to have his hand go through it, making him chuckle a little. "That's right... No body yet, haha."

"Faye like boy who know his place, Faye kind master and want to answer boys question, but not do, cause Riya get really really angry when Faye tell people secrets" she said uncertainly looking over at Carrion with eyes filled with pity. "Is not bad person, just is silly, think she stronger then Faye when she Faye's slave too, should talk to Faye about problem but go all hush hush and not say anything"

Faye stared at Adrian again, frowning a bit, there was one other important thing to note, but there was no telling what Carrion would do if she said too much, sure she was pissed off at the moody witch at the moment, but that didn't mean she could start spilling all her secrets.

Instead Faye shook her head "No can tell boy, but Faye thinks Deja vu, she go back to normal soon Faye thinks"

"So, her name's Riya, huh?" he asked, turning back to the group on their gathering quest. The bird seemed to be following the orders of Riya like some kind of lost puppy. It was kind of funny. What wasn't as funny was Ormis, barely standing. Even though whatever Riya had done seemed to have backfired, Ormis had still lost all of his energy. He needs to sleep, or something. I mean, I'm sure he doesn't trust her, after watching me explode, but I wish I could tell him that I'm fine, so he could actually sleep, or something. Well, I'm not fine, but as fine as fine could be. I'm not slowly dying because of a shoulder wound anymore. Adrian was lost in thought for a few moments, coming back into the real world as Faye finished talking.

"Deja vu? So, something like this has happened before, I take it? I'm sorry if I'm prying; I know you said you can't tell me, I'm just curious. At least you said she'll be back to... normal... Ormis will be alright, won't he?" Adrian was suddenly worried for the life of his friend. Normal Riya seemed to want to kill them all. "You'll stop her if she tries anything funny, right?"

Faye waved her hands frantically infront of her face, "Carrion, not Riya, Riya was ummm best friend!" she lied trying and failing to cover up her mistake, it'd been so long she'd spoken to someone besides the red haired woman that she'd completely forgotten that Riya didn't like being called by her real name.

Either the man had been fooled or gotten the hint, but the next topic was also something she'd rather avoid, "People always go boom when she tries things" she stated, clearly not willing to explain any more then that. At the mans next question though Faye cocked her head not understanding the question, "Ormis? Hmm is other boy yes? Faye not know, Ri-Carrion not like making things go boom, but need energy, and other boy has" she stated as if it was the only logical course of action. "Riya is bad slave though, get all cocky like just cause she has book, never listen to Faye Never~" she finished, not realizing she'd gone back to calling the woman Riya.