Looking for something time consuming that I can do with Fire Emblem

JaketheGr3at

I tried! But I'm dumb and can't get it to work on my computer

I'd find it hard to believe you can't get an f-ing snes emulator working. I'd suggest you try to get it working, because there are some truly great snes fire emblem games.

You might also want to try FE Gaiden.

Take off an item of clothing everytime somebody dies, until you're down to a codpiece and a gimp mask. Anybody who lives with you will be scared shitless

Especially considering that he can always ask some of us who use them how we got ours working.

He's just being lazy.

I'm not being lazy. I have a working Snes emulator. I have the ROM for Thracia 776. I don't understand how to get the translation patches to the game so it's in english. I've asked people and still don't understand. If I could get simple instructions I will definitely play them.

Especially considering that he can always ask some of us who use them how we got ours working.

He's just being lazy.

I'm not being lazy. I have a working Snes emulator. I have the ROM for Thracia 776. I don't understand how to get the translation patches to the game so it's in english. I've asked people and still don't understand. If I could get simple instructions I will definitely play them.

This thread exists for a reason. Read the first post carefully.