[FE10] new draft

Fenrir

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 1 Endgame

Nolan, Mia, Janaff, Reyson, Mordecai, Kieran, Rolf, Leonardo, Bastian, Kurthnaga

MVP: probably Sothe

Sothe with another new knife forge, Pass, and Saviour, ran up the edges and stright towards the boss, with Nolan trailing behind and eventually taking out the boss. Leonardo stayed behind to block the ledges and gain a bunch of exp. The top area took a while to clear through all the enemies and make sure Sothe didn't die. I managed to save the Speedwing.

Turns: 11

Stats at end of 1-E:

Unit      Level  HP  Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res
Micaiah   8.48   25  02  11  13  09  15  04  11
Sothe     8.39   37  20  05  26  22  21  16  11
Leonardo  15.41   31  13  01  19  13  14  10  07    
Nolan     8.36  41  21  05  25  23  15  20  10

Total Part 1 turns: 81

Edited by Yuglyoshi

Hopefully my part 3 is better than my part one. Attempting 1-8, and my turncount is utter shite.

1-7 6 turns, iirc....

Aran promoted after this, and he capped str/skl/def and one point away from capping speed. His luck is still at base though. Adept was assigned to Sothe so he could kill things on ledges. Micaiah is utterly screwed, but with paragon she got a few levels. Micaiah followed Sothe to help take out the armor since she could take a hit (without Thani...) and Aran sponged up hits and killed stuff with a forge (they're allowed, right...?) and javelins. He also killed the hand axe armor so Vika could pass through after rescuing Micaiah. This was turn five, Aran took Mic and dropped her and Vika killed one the archers while Sothe raped the boss. Next turn, Vika got the bosskill and almost leveled, Micaiah seized.

Part 1 Endgame

Nolan, Mia, Janaff, Reyson, Mordecai, Kieran, Rolf, Leonardo, Bastian, Kurthnaga

Sothe with another new knife forge, Pass, and Saviour, ran up the edges and stright towards the boss, with Nolan trailing behind and eventually taking out the boss. Leonardo stayed behind to block the ledges and gain a bunch of exp. The top area took a while to clear through all the enemies and make sure Sothe didn't die. I managed to save the Speedwing.

Stats at end of 1-E:

Sothe     8.39   37  20  05  26  22  21  16  11
Nolan     8.36  41  21  05  25  23  15  20  10

Dont reinforcements attack Leo if hes on the ledges? BTW did he have vulenaries for self heal ^_^ I wonder if something like this is possible with Meg and Fiona ^^' and smart strategy with savior+pass

Dont reinforcements attack Leo if hes on the ledges? BTW did he have vulenaries for self heal ^_^ I wonder if something like this is possible with Meg and Fiona ^^' and smart strategy with savior+pass

Yeah, the reinforcements attack him, but he has the ledge advantage so it's no problem. He used a vulnerary or two cuz the mages, even with a height disadvantage, still have about 30% hit.

Yeah, the reinforcements attack him, but he has the ledge advantage so it's no problem. He used a vulnerary or two cuz the mages, even with a height disadvantage, still have about 30% hit.

Oh no I mean axe fighter reinforcements, the ones the reinforce on the layer above him ^^'. Do they attack him?

Part 1 Endgame

Stats at end of 1-E:

Sothe 	8.39   37  20  05  26  22  21  16  11
Nolan 	8.36  41  21  05  25  23  15  20  10

Yeah, my Sothe was higher leveled with much higher stats then yours. I think you put too many resources into Nolan and Leo when they won't even give you anything back.

Leo's getting the Beastfoe.

Oh, and about the fighter reinforcements. The first pair were lured in and killed by Nolan. The second group came too late to reach Leo.

Beastfoe + Crossbow or Beastfoe + Prf bow? (I'd save uses on that bow)

Beastfoe + Crossbow or Beastfoe + Prf bow? (I'd save uses on that bow)

Leo can also use bows... Plus he can just use an steel bow (maybe).

And Yuggles' Nolan isn't bad. He just needs some more Str. I would recommend Paragon on him, if you're giving Beastfor to Leo. That way you can start BEXP'ing him to lvl 20 by 3-12.

1-8 4 turns

Sothe celerity + savior, Aran adept

Goddamn dracoknight fuck you. Resetting the entire chapter is allowed, right? 'Cause the dracoknight was being a bitch and kept cantoing away, like, far away. Sothe rescued Micaiah and solo'd the east. Aran went north, then west with Rafiel vigoring him and Vika ate grasses. She critted a bandit and cantoed into the swamp and then the rest suicided into Aran w/ javelins. He killed the priest on player phase and then a bandit on his other player phase, thanks to Raf. Vika killed a left over mage cause it dodged.

1-9 5 turns

Thank you, Xander. :) I think this is the first time Micaiah has ever been MVP in this chapter for me outside of easy mode.

1-8, Volug got S strike on 1-7 and he raped this map, did as good as nailah :awesome: Vika penalty

Post your turn count :/

3-P 9 turns.

Skrimir stupidity. It could have been eight but skrimir stand on the square in forn of the boss and untransforms :/ then a bunch of laguz surround him :facepalm: Perhaps it was 10 turns i'm not even sure anymore.

3-1 12 turns

Took a few tries but eventually i did it. I bexp'd Boyd to lvl 13 he gets 3 speed level ups :awesome: Boyd goes to the south east, ike to the north, while rhys has no path. On turn 1 ep, Boyd gets another level up of speed :awesome: Boyd on turn 2 clears the remaining general + fighter while rhys helps ike and lethe clear the enemies in the central square. Afterwards, Ike goes through the shortcut, I send the partner units to the start along with boyd and rhys to take care of all reinforcements. Then Rhys gets the items, Boyd goes north and takes care of enemies there. Ike goes there aswell to kill the last lancer way over there, boyd takes care of the lance guy hidden in the threes south. Then on turn twelve he kills the general while ike kills the lance guy (whats their class again...?)

3-2 4 turns

Rhys was not deployed, Boyd gets some BEXP ike gets celerity and gets to the boss, unfortunately the boss wouldn't hit ike right away so i couldn't 3 turn it.

3-3 15 turns

Boyd gets celerity, i use gatrie to burn stuff. Not much except it took me a lot to go around everywhere.

3-4 10 turns

lyre stays aound the beginign and takes on the 2 swordmasters and the bow user. Ike and boyd and ranulf race to the top.

3-5 4 turns

Boyd soloes majority of the map, rhys and ike stay behind.

3-6 was like 9 turns

Eddy is awesome. He has like capped speed, skill, str, hp :awesome: He killed everything.

3-7 comment,

I'm amazed at how quickly lyre's strike raises. anywho, rhys got some bexp and he has now capped mag, skill, 21 speed, 33 luck, and capped resistance. Isn't that just awesome?

Edited by Ulki

Where's the actual 3-5, Ulki? 80

I'm afraid i cannot remember, the last turn number i saw was a 9. I also reached Lethe's and mordecais range, and eddy killed them :B): t'was fun

I'm afraid i cannot remember, the last turn number i saw was a 9. I also reached Lethe's and mordecais range, and eddy killed them :B): t'was fun

Edward comes back in 3-6

I believe he can kill Lethe alright. But Mordecai? He needs to be a Trublade to pull that one off.

I believe he can kill Lethe alright. But Mordecai? He needs to be a Trublade to pull that one off.

I have a horrible tendency to leave sentences unfinished/making no sense.

He can pull it off with beast foe. Plus my eddy had maxed strength.

Edited by Ulki