[FE10] new draft

Fenrir

Yes it should be a penalty, but if you're taking her penalty you might as well have her fight when she's done ferrying.

Oh I meant if you don't want her to take penalty have her fly around to avoid her death.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait....Sigrun can rescue and drop people off without taking a penalty?

no, but iirc she can rescue sanaki, and fly around with her without taking a penalty.

I'd say you should take the sigrun penalty and send her to the east. Have Mordecai keep the bulk of the army busy until BK appears.

Edited by Ulki

3-10 6 turns

Oscar with celerity goes upwards towards boss with Ulki following him, Lethe and Ike take on the bottom part but he gets to move further because she can clean up. NPCs were helpful especially Makalov, Geoffrey was an idiot though and he indirectly costed me a turn. An enemy had fled, probably pursuing Ranulf who was back there and all Geoffrey did was move next to the enemy and wait he did it twice! Thankfully on the second time the other npcs worked with me and iirc Astrid took the kill. They all had the same skills, Oscar had celerity which helped alot.

Unit     Lvl   HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS  Support 

Ike     20.00  49 27  4 30 28 17 24  7  A Oscar
Oscar    6.86  49 28 13 28 29 29 24 18  A Ike
Lethe   31.04  59 15  6 14 19 24 12 12
Ulki    30.81  61 15  3 17 19 27 11 10  

3-11 5 turns

I BEXPED Ulki all the way I also BEXPED Astrid and crowned her because I had enough BExp. Ulki had Celerity and Pass, Astrid had adept. I know I bought Makalov hand axe forges to improve his damage output. Surprisingly Astrid got MVP and idk how. I purposely made Astrid, Oscar, and Makalov fall in holes so they could proceed to gain more CEXP. Ulki was detransfomed but he kept dodging everything. I set target on boss but the birds didn't last past their first turn except Tibarn. It was hectic because Tibarn was left with 2hp and a ballistician attacked him which left him with 1hp but luckily he avoided every other attack. Ike did carry a slim sword and equipped it. Lethe had smite instead of adept, Oscar had her adept either him or Makalov. I gave Makalov a skill ring and both a draco and 2nd speedwing to Astrid.

Oscar    7.13  49 28 13 29 29 30 24 18  A Ike
Lethe   31.18  59 15  6 14 19 24 12 12
Ulki    40.00  65 19  5 20 21 35 16 12  
Astrid   2.52  44 26 15 28 27 30 19 24 
Makalov  4.10  46 24  9 24 29 24 23 16

3-12 3 turns

Meg took out 70% of the enemies, including Kieran while Fiona and Sothe took care of some. Meg took some BEXP and a crown as well as many hand axes so she could gain Brave Axe rank and she wore the boots. Sothe went towards where Tauro starts and he killed enemies from the ledges, Fiona spent her time self improving next to the big rocks on the bottom right side of the map and it helped that she would land criticals but she did help a little because she killed a general or two. Micaiah healed Fiona since neither Meg or Sothe needed healing, NPCS were put on target around Micaiah. I love this map :^_^:. Fiona had paragon, Sothe had adept and Meg had both Pass&Cancel, I'm glad she got B in axes now :3:

Micaiah  3.55  27  7 23 16 12 26  8 23 A Sothe
Sothe   14.10  39 22  8 26 28 23 17 12 A Micaiah 
Meg      2.14  49 27 10 26 27 29 24 22 
Fiona   15.51  42 18 12 22 24 23 23 15 

3-13 3 turns

Fiona had beastfoe, Sothe had cancel and paragon, and Meg had pass. Fiona went left and took on a bunch of tiger reinforcements, she went that way just in case becuase her magic is crazy high and she would deal heavy damage on Ike with the Daemon card I bought. Micaiah healed Meg and Sothe. Sothe was necessary for killing the annoyin hawk, one of the hawks caused me a restart. On 1st turn NPCs were put on target, on 2nd turn they were put on roam to kill the hawk on the right. I did BEXP and crown Fiona here because I wanted faster results. Meg got lucky because she activated Luna on Ike I took my chances :P. Good thing Fiona has good hit on laguz with javelin :).

Micaiah  4.21  27  7 24 16 13 26  8 23 A Sothe
Sothe   15.64  39 22  8 26 29 23 17 13 A Micaiah 
Meg      3.95  50 28 10 27 27 30 24 22 C Fiona 
Fiona    2.20  47 23 17 25 27 27 26 23 C Meg 

3-E 5 turns

Bought pure water but Ike was still put to sleep on turn 3 or 4 :facepalm:. I wanted to kill Volug but I was afraid Nailah would attack. Kurth did get killed by Makalov though. They all went up and Oscar went up left to deal with generals and paladin reinforcements. I couldn't tell who was MVP here I think Oscar or Astrid got it since they were dealing so many criticals. Ulki found the rescue staff, I was scared of moving Lethe/Ulki near Fiona since she had beastfoe but she never moved :):. I made alot of javelin and hand axe forges ;): and blossom is kept for Skrimir.

Oscar    7.78  49 28 13 29 29 30 24 18  A Ike
Lethe   31.36  59 15  6 14 19 24 12 12  C Ulki
Ulki    40.00  65 19  5 20 21 35 16 12  C Lethe
Astrid   3.89  45 27 16 29 28 31 19 25  C Makalov 
Makalov  6.52  47 25  9 25 31 25 25 17  C Astrid

Part 3 turns: 96

Total 96+32+96= 228 ^^'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Fio is pretty behind str wise, but a forge should do :sob:. I didn't want to wait and babysit her though. 2 turns behind, I'll catch up :P: I'm proud of my team :3: except Ike ;;'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

you guys are crazy at this shizz. my turns suck compared to everyone else.

My P4 teams(i may summerise my P3 later.)

Silver: Laura, Mic, Sothe, Volug(B support with laura, and SS strike) Naesala, Stefan

Greil: Ike, Neph(B sup with Ike), Gatrie

Hawk: Tibarn, Ranulf, Danved, Volke

Yeah, you might overtake me. I just beat 4-3...in 17 turns. That's obviously unacceptable, so I'll do it again and hopefully get 11 or 12 (the reinforcements again are whats making the chapter take so long)

No I don't think so ^^' I was kidding, you're pretty good and i'm still quite new at this :^_^: also I did'nt count Brom's penalty because idk if it counts or not but if it does I'm 5turns behind you.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

7th place is the best place

P3 summary, i gave ranulf 99xp before each stage and he got some good stats with blossom, currently in P4 everything capped at lvl 38. Neph was, well neph. Gatrie was my main point of attack early in P3, slowly moving the line forwards. Ike came along nicely with 27 speed at lvl 20, got to about lvl 11 with capped Str and Skill after first stage in P4. Volug reached SS strik during 3-6. Laura gradually become better until in P4 with a support with Volug she's my best on the Silver army(boots and everything) she's lvl 16 with EVERYTHING capped. Danved saved me some turns on 3-9 and i gave him secret book/speedwing for BEXPing to a class change. on 4-3 now, hope i make it past this. Fun draft so far.

Wow 4-3 is hard :sob:

4-P 5 turns

I followed Yuggly's advice but I had no Nolan so I sent Micaiah instead, left over thani and a brand new thani worked perfectly. Lethe, and Sothe were close to her and they all helped against the nearby pallies, on turn 2 she was shoved and smited by both Sothe and Lethe. Lethe took care of everything that spawned on the right with help of Sothe and Skrimir went upwards and cleared everything over there. I took 1 extra turn because Micaiah didn't ORKO the bishop, she left him with 2hp so I killed him on turn 5. Micaiah was in best biorhythm iirc so she didn't need Sothe's support, she only used it against crossbow guy thats why I decided to move her closer to the boss. Who knew she'd be so useful with 20 speed :lol: BEST MAGE EVER! I had BEXPED her a bit so she had enough magic to OHKO pallies. I wish Sothe would be promoted at the beginning of the chapter instead of the very end. Skrimir had blossom I need him to take his chances to gain speed especially since I finished the speedwings. and Lethe had wildheard and adept like always o3o.

Micaiah 19.74  30 10 30 19 21 37 12 30 A Sothe 
Sothe   18.06  39 22  8 26 30 25 17 13 A Micaiah  
Lethe   32.08  60 15  6 15 20 25 12 12 C Ulki
Skrimir 27.75  68 20  3 15 13 24 18  9

4-1 5 turns

Sorry I didn't keep track of stats here ^^' I went by so fast I didn't remember. Anyways this chapter was fun and easy. Astrid, Fiona, and Ike went South then East. Meg took care of the entire right side with hammer and hand axe forge, and Makalov took care of the left side. I put Makalov in the left because he has canto and more move which could take care of the enemy healer over there. Astrid used silencer and then Fiona would trade it off for forged javelin but Astrid was always placed near an two enemies that way Fio could attack after trading. Pure water Ike worked fine :3:. Fiona was dealing low damage compared to everyone else so I gave her brave lance. Those javelin and hand axe forges were amazing. Makalov was a bit weak too so he had adept to patch him up.

Ike     ??? Nihil                       A Oscar 
Meg     ??? Pass                        C Fiona
Fiona   ??? Paragon                     C Meg
Astrid  ??? Paragon, Daunt              C Makalov  
Makalov ??? Adept                       C Astrid

4-2 6 turns

Oscar went down and left and he reached the boss but he killed the enemy priest, then Valtome and crossbow enemy suicided to him. What caused me to reach 6 turns was Oscar himself, he kept activating Sol on all generals and it helped he did it on the ones near the boss. Elincia and Ulki went directly left, She took care of 2 generals, and archer, priest, blizzard mage, and another mage. The two generals were killed on an enemy phase, she then killed priest and landed next to blizzard mage on his own phase he attacked her with Elwind and missed. After killing the next mage Elincia flies right towards reinforcements and both die against her. Ulki was amazing against everything. Forged Javelins on Oscar were most helpful especially on turn 2 and 3.

Unit     Lvl   HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS  Support  Skill

Elincia 10.25  38 26 19 24 29 36 18 25           (Pass)
Ulki    40.00  65 19  5 20 21 35 16 12  C Lethe  (Wildheart, Adept)
Oscar   12.86  52 32 13 30 31 30 26 18  A Ike    (Celerity)  

Drafts are really fun :)

Edited by Queen_Elincia

^ Wow, props for using Micaiah to take out all those enemies. I've learned my lesson about ignoring her in draft runs.

she's good, i'm glad I trained her a bit in part 1 and thats because she was being speed screwed alot. Sothe's support is the best!

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Part 4 Chapter 3

Nolan,Mia, Janaff, Reyson, Mordecai, Kieran, Rolf, Leonardo, Bastian, Kurthnaga

MVP: Nolan

Yeah, I know I said I'd go back and try to get a lower turn count. And I did. Over and over. But the clear with 17 turns in it had a lot of luck involved, such as Mordecai dodging a elSleep cast, Sothe dodging a lot of attacks, etc. Just the first few turns of this map frustrated the hell out of me as I tried to mimic the insane luck I got last time to no avail. On any other map, I'd keep trying to make new strategies to improve my turn. But this chapter is so agrivating on so many fronts: the sand almost completely disables 2 out of my 3 fighters, and Mordecai isn't as helpful as usual due to the huge number of ranged units chipping away at his Laguz meter. Even with Wildheart, he'd untransform somtimes and also get hit really hard by the two Purge mages and any other misc magic users, especially the Elfire one. In addition to all this frustration, I'm hitting that point where the game is starting to get a bit stale, and also, I just got my first PS2 and a copy of Final Fantasy 7 that is calling my name. I know if I started that game, and knew I had to come back to Radiant Dawn to finish the desert chapter...well, I just wouldn't do it. So I think finishing the race in last place is better than quitting. Sorry to disappoint.

As for strategy, Mordecai got Wildheart, Resolve, and Saviour. He ferried Nolan down to deal with the massive amounts of enemies, and from there, Mordecai's lack of 2-range and Nolan's abysmal movement really screwed me over as I had to send people to certain areas to kill certain enemies, and then backtrack to deal with other groups...yuck. Sothe stayed up north to kill the random enemies up there.

Total Turns: 17

-----------------------

Part 4 Chapter 4

MVP: Mia

Mia went north to deal with Oliver's room, since I know Ike can't dodge the Sleep staff. Leon and Rolf stuck together to clear out the other upper rooms, unfortunately, poor planning on my part lead to not getting the Fortify staff. Ike took the lower area.

Total Turns: 10

----------------------

Starting 4-5 now. Sending Janaff to Elincia's team better have been worth it, because he could have helped so much in 4-3.

Edited by Yuglyoshi

4-3 15turns :sob:

This is about the hardest chapter I faced. Sothe's move sucks! I had Skrimir rescue Sanaki and Lethe rescue Sothe while Sigrun and Micaiah keep along. They all headed south following a trail and then right it was pretty hectic and it didn't helpout that Lethe was weaker (defense-wise) and enemies had a bit more hit on Micaiah but still around (30/40%). I didn't let her range attack crossbowusers or bow users because those had high hit on her. Sothe was dropped on turn 6 or 7 near the healers next to Lekain. Skrimir killed the boss and Lethe found the gem (thankfully) and both used it on next turn. I depended too much on Black Knight and enemies weren't co-operating some would suicide to him but many of them were trying to chase my team. The silence priest had to be killed I couldn't afford Micaiah being silenced. Micaiah and Sothe went towards Stefan and cleared out that area, Lethe went to help BK and Skrimir went left. So many reinforcements. :o: I think I could have gone faster if I'd help BK earlier but I didn't want to restart and my team tagging together cleared boss area faster. Sigrun didn't get attacked :): so happy she survived. I did find Stefan and Baselard.

Micaiah 20.00  31 10 30 19 22 37 12 30  A Sothe  (Provoke, Resolve)
Sothe    5.21  46 26 12 31 33 27 23 19  A Micaiah(Imbue)
Skrimir 30.72  71 22  3 16 15 27 21  9           (Para-blossom, Savior, Resolve)  
Lethe   33.75  61 15  7 15 20 24 13 13  C Ulki   (Wildheart,Adept,Savior) 

4-4 10 turns +Vika =12

Vika rescue Tormod and hides behind Astrid, Makalov, and Fiona I used Vika so Tormod wouldn't die. Meg and Makalov's speed cap are quite hindering here I had to depend on Makalov activating adept sometimes. Fiona and Astrid went upstairs to help Ike and Meg and they even got a few chests (like Fortify and Blue gem). Meg dealt with left room and went upwards after that, she caught up faster than I thought and I was planning on Astrid/Fiona rescue dropping Meg but it was not needed. Ike dealt with top room, I did give him pure water and I gave him paragon to give him a chance to get more res because his res sucks! I think paragon ended up hurting him :(:. Makalov helped with reinforcements.

Ike     20.00  65 37 10 40 35 24 30 13  A Oscar  (Paragon)
Meg     12.39  58 32 11 30 32 30 27 25  C Fiona  (Paragon)
Fiona   13.02  57 29 20 32 31 32 28 27  C Meg    (Pass)  
Astrid  11.5o  48 30 17 30 30 35 20 30  C Makalov(wrath) 
Makalov 13.35  49 29 10 27 33 30 27 18  C Astrid (Adept)  

4-5 2 turns

Elincia grabbed rescue she killed an enemy or two and she resuce Oscar who with his javelin forge ORKOs Izuka. Ulki was just there to clear up an enemy if they got in the way of Elincia. I forgot to write their stats ^^'.

Elincia  ???????????                            Celerity
Oscar    ???????????                    A Ike   Pass 
Ulki     ???????????                    C Lethe Wildheart,Beastfoe   

P.4 turns: 45

Total: 96+39+96+46 = 277

Now endgame (:

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Part 4 Chapter 5

MVP: Bastian x]

BEXP'ed Kieran to level 20. Gave Paragon to Bastian and stuck him in the middle of a bunch of cats (he can OHKO them with Arcfire). Reyson hid behind Halfshifted Janaff and Bastian so he could Vigor Janaff next turn. Bastian used Meteor to take out a cat beside Izuka, and Janaff cleany 2HKO'd him.

Total Turns: 2

Total Turns so far: 274

Finally all those bullshit maps are over.

Man at this rate I'm going to be the last to finish. Sorry guys. I'll play as much as I can.

Edit: I probably will be, everyone else is either finished or at endgame >.<

3-3 7 turns

Super easy with Haar, he went around ORKOing with hand axes and got me the hammerne, master crown, and the white gem. I don't feel like saying any more since I had a whole ton of crap typed up and then I pressed the page back button on my keyboard on accident and so I lost all of that.

Unit     Lvl   HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS  

Ike     15.90  46 27  2 30 25 15 22  9  
Shinon  17.85  45 23  7 30 26 17 24 15  
Mist     4.89  29 10 14 13 17 17  7 19  
Haar     1.00  53 31  6 28 26 17 28 12 

Haar has a nice 26 AS. He promoted w/ master crown and gave him celerity and counter because there's nothing better to give him. Shinon has surprisingly nice offense with the crossbow + adept.

3-4 7 turns

I almost routed this map. Actually, I did. The laguz went back and killed off the stragglers and everything else suicided into Haar, Shinon or Ike. Mist did...nothing except for physic in an attempt to get some exp.

3-5 2 turns

Nothing really strategic here, Haar just went around killing.

3-6 8 turns

Holy shit, Micaiah can actually survive more than two hits from the laguz. The enemies are actually prioritizing Sothe instead. And what, Aran procced speed almost every single level, and nows it's sitting at 26 (capped D:) and it's higher than his str, def, and skl, wtf. He was doubling cats. I sent Micaiah and Sothe up together and they stood in thickets, dodged, and killed. Aran and the other generics went to the right and owned w/ beastfoe, and the BK got a few kills in just to help with the kill count. It ended on turn 8 EP.

Edited by Origin

I sold a bunch of things and made a forge for Oscar since I'll be blessing a forged Lance, and Elincia/Makalov/Meg is blessing the wyrmslayer. I got Micaiah to SS tomes so she'd bless Rexaura and everyone else who didn't cap weapons was given ams scrolls(like Elincia). I bought some ward and restore staves just in case and some silver weapons which was almost unnecessary. I know I used BEXP throughout endgame but I can't exactly pinpoint how much and to who, I do know laguz were getting bexped and Sothe was claiming his own BEXP along with Micaiah, and I know I used some of it to cap off characters.

4-E-1 4 turns

Meg and Fiona go left (Meg has hammer). Makalov(other hammer), and Astrid go right. Ike and Oscar go a bit right but still in a fashion to move back up to the center(they helped clear a general or two for Astrid to cross). Oscar and Ike's support definitely helped Ike from being put to sleep again because they targeted Sothe and failed because he ate a pure water. The laguz each took a gem. Elincia warded Skrimir, and Micaiah went to attack a general to be put in resolve mode. Fiona, Astrid, and Oscar activated adept and sol alot which helped although it didn't matter for Astrid since she didn't face many generals; it was mages who would shot at her and Makalov. Fiona grabbed double bow and she killed Lekain too on turn 3 on that same turn Astrid killed Hetzel and Micaiah was smited to Hetzel's spot while Meg was moved to Lekain's spot. I didn't grab the chest though. Everyone else helped with enemies in the center. I didn't finish in 3 turns because Oscar missed twice on a bishop :lol:, Micaiah surprised me again by soloing a bunch of generals again. Lekain had landed corona on Fiona but she survived and Adepted him back

Unit     Lvl   HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS  Support    Skill

Micaiah  3.38  36 16 34 21 25 37 18 34  A Sothe   (Resolve,Provoke)
Sothe    7.33  46 27 12 33 34 28 24 21  A Micaiah (Smite,Cancel) 
Ike     20.00  65 37 10 40 35 24 30 13  A Oscar   (Nihil,Miracle)
Skrimir 31.05  72 22  4 16 15 27 22  9            (Pass,Paragon,Blossom)
Lethe   35.05  63 16  7 15 20 26 14 13  C Ulki    (Daunt,Paragon)  
Meg     14.64  60 33 11 30 32 30 29 26  B Fiona   (Celerity,Vantage)
Fiona   15.00  52 30 20 33 32 34 28 27  B Meg     (Adept)
Astrid  14.00  48 30 19 31 32 35 22 30  B Makalov (Adept) 
Makalov 14.53  49 29 10 28 33 30 28 18  B Astrid  (Pass) 
Elincia 14.29  44 29 19 27 32 36 20 27            (Paragon) 
Oscar   14.00  54 30 13 32 32 30 26 21  A Ike     (Adept)  
Ulki    40.00  65 19  5 20 21 35 16 12  C Ulki    (Maelstrom)

4-E-2 2 turns

Micaiah Purged the boss and Astrid took wishblade right off of him, it helped Micaiah activated Adept. Meg helped clear the enemy blocking the way, everyone else was self improving and laguz rescued Micaiah. For some reason Ike didn't 1 turn him, he had max speed and max str so idk what caused BK to be left with 2hp iirc. Did he gain a level from that desert map or does Ike's worst birhythm have to do anything with it?

Micaiah  4.56  36 16 35 22 26 38 18 34  A Sothe   (Adept)
Sothe    7.66  46 27 12 33 34 28 24 21  A Micaiah (Smite,Cancel) 
Skrimir 32.07  73 23  4 17 15 27 23  9            (Pass,Paragon,Blossom)
Lethe   36.01  64 17  7 15 20 26 14 13  C Ulki    (Daunt)  
Meg     14.95  60 33 11 30 32 30 29 26  B Fiona   (Celerity,Vantage)
Fiona   16.95  52 31 20 34 32 34 28 27  B Meg     (Adept)
Astrid  15.90  48 30 19 31 32 35 22 30  B Makalov (Resolve) 
Makalov 15.39  49 29 10 29 33 30 28 18  B Astrid  (Pass) 
Elincia 15.51  45 29 19 27 33 36 20 28            (Paragon) 
Oscar   15.64  54 31 13 33 32 30 26 22  A Ike     (Adept)  

4-E-3 2 turns

I depended less on Micaiah here and more on Ulki, Skrimir, Meg, Lethe, Astrid, and Fiona. I focused on clearing the way first. Makalov and Oscar were noticeably the worst in this chapter. Ulki was the only one who doubled the boss, Skrimir deal more damage and after Ike attacked Fiona rescued him, and Meg deal the final blow. Astrid, Elincia, Micaiah and Lethe were most noticeably helpful with clearing the way. Micaiah did use fortify for the very first time :): . I think Lethe attacked Dheg too, I can't recall.

Unit     Lvl   HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS  Support   Blessed weapon  Skill              

Micaiah  5.76  36 16 36 23 27 39 18 35  A Sothe   Rexaura        (Adept,Vantage)
Sothe    8.37  46 28 12 34 34 29 24 22  A Micaiah Baselard       (Adept,Cancel) 
Ike     20.00  65 37 10 40 35 24 30 13  A Oscar   Ragnell        (Parity, Pass)
Skrimir 33.13  74 23  4 17 16 28 23  9            Paws :P        (Pass,Nihil,Blossom)
Lethe   37.15  64 17  7 16 20 26 14 14  B Ulki    ^              (Daunt,Provoke,Smite)  
Meg     16.13  60 35 11 30 32 30 29 27  B Fiona   Vague Katti    (Parity)
Fiona   18.81  54 32 20 34 33 35 28 27  B Meg     Wishblade      (Paragon)
Astrid  16.84  50 31 19 33 33 35 22 30  B Makalov Double Bow     (Paragon) 
Makalov 16.97  49 30 10 30 33 30 28 18  B Astrid  Alondite       (Paragon) 
Elincia 16.48  45 30 19 27 33 36 20 28            Wyrmslayer     (Imbue) 
Oscar   15.80  54 31 13 33 32 30 26 22  A Ike     Dreamblade     (Adept)  
Ulki    40.00  65 19  5 20 21 35 16 12  B Lethe   Claws          (Nihil)

4-E-4 2 turns

Micaiah and Elincia use up rescue staff and rescue Fiona and Gareth. Gareth's boost helped Astrid kill a spirit around Lehran. Fiona adepted the other spirity and everyone else moved closer as possible. I thought spirits would attack Gareth but they kept attacking Skrimir or Ike and sometimes Lethe. I had used up laguz stones instead of gems on all Laguz except Gareth(he took a gem). Meg and Makalov were just self improving. On turn 2 Gareth, Fiona, and Astrid were optimal on finishing Lehran. Elincia killed off one spirit and Micaiah the other with help of Oscar. Everyone else attacked Lehran and killed him, I think Lethe finished him off. Luckily he landed no corona on anyone.

Micaiah  6.90  37 16 37 24 28 39 18 36  A Sothe   Rexaura        (Paragon,Provoke)
Sothe    9.23  47 28 13 35 35 29 25 22  A Micaiah Baselard       (Parity,Cancel) 
Ike     20.00  65 37 10 40 35 24 30 13  A Oscar   Ragnell        (Celerity, Parity)
Skrimir 35.22  76 24  4 18 17 29 23  9  C Elincia Paws :P        (Smite,Pass,Nihil,Blossom)
Lethe   39.01  64 18  7 17 20 28 14 14  B Ulki    ^              (Daunt,Pass)  
Meg     17.23  60 36 11 31 32 30 29 28  B Fiona   Vague Katti    (Vantage,Adept)
Fiona   19.71  55 33 20 34 34 35 28 27  B Meg     Wishblade      (Adept)
Astrid  18.28  50 33 19 35 35 35 22 30  B Makalov Double Bow     (Adept) 
Makalov 17.39  49 30 10 30 33 30 29 18  B Astrid  Alondite       (Cancel,Vantage) 
Elincia 17.88  45 30 19 28 34 36 20 28  C Skrimir Wyrmslayer     (Paragon) 
Oscar   17.08  55 32 13 34 32 30 26 22  A Ike     Dreamblade     (Paragon)  
Ulki    40.00  65 19  5 20 21 35 16 12  B Lethe   Claws          (Nihil)
Gareth  34.74  85 24  5 11  7 23 21  9                           (Resolve,Pavise,Miracle)

4-E-5 5turns

The order you see their names is from best to worst performance and i'm being serious. In this chapter I realized I regret blessing Alondite, I should have blessed Amiti because Makalov's damage output with Alondite sucked and he didn't double Auras infact no one doubled auras except Sothe, Ulki, and Lethe. Astrid and Fiona's canto and dealing good damage were greatly helpful, Skrimir dealt alot of damage as did Micaiah. Ike, Oscar, Makalov and Gareth had hit issues on those especially Makalov and Gareth; Meg was ok on them but I had her kill spirits instead. Makalov sucked even against spirits :facepalm:. All laguz ate gems, Ulki and Lethe were amazing :): together they'd take care of an aura which fastened things up. Gareth marinally helped because he managed to hit an aura. I had Elincia fortify instead of Micaiah, because Micaiah was good against auras. Ulki, Lethe and Skrimir iirc helped weaken Ashera for Ike. I know I used BEXP on Sothe here to purposely have him double and wow he finally had the spotlight again :):. I could of had an A support for Astrid but I didn't want to give her a horrible ending :P:.

Ulki     40.00 65 19  5 20 21 35 16 12  B Lethe   CLAW            Nihil  
Lethe    39.04 65 18  7 17 20 28 14 14  B Ulki    PAW             Nihil  
Sothe    13.42 48 28 13 38 39 32 26 22  A Micaiah Baselard        Parity,Cancel 
Astrid   19.06 50 33 19 35 35 35 23 30  B Makalov Double Bow      Imbue           
Fiona    20.00 55 33 20 34 34 35 28 27  B Meg     Wishblade       Adept 
Skrimir  35.32 76 24  4 18 17 29 23  9  C Elincia PAW             Nihil,Blossom
Micaiah  12.10 39 16 40 26 28 40 19 40  A Sothe   Rexaura         Paragon,Provoke 
Meg      18.36 60 36 11 32 32 30 29 28  B Fiona   Vague Katti     Adept,Vantage   
Ike      20.00 65 37 10 40 35 24 30 13  A Oscar   Ragnell         Parity,Wrath
Elincia  20.00 48 30 22 30 35 39 20 29  C Skrimir Wyrmslayer      Paragon
Gareth   34.87 85 24  5 11  7 23 21  9            Breath          Celerity,Pavise,Renewal,Imbue
Oscar    18.22 55 33 13 34 32 30 26 22  A Ike     Dreamblade      Paragon  
Makalov  18.23 49 31 10 31 33 30 30 18  B Astrid  Alondite        Adept  

Turns taken: 15

Total Turns: 277+15 = 292 ^^' Not too bad right?

I'll post my top 15, MVP's and summary later :^_^:

Edited by Queen_Elincia

4-E-2 2 turns

Micaiah Purged the boss and Astrid took wishblade right off of him, it helped Micaiah activated Adept. Meg helped clear the enemy blocking the way, everyone else was self improving and laguz rescued Micaiah. For some reason Ike didn't 1 turn him, he had max speed and max str so idk what caused BK to be left with 2hp iirc. Did he gain a level from that desert map or does Ike's worst birhythm have to do anything with it?

Micaiah  4.56  36 16 35 22 26 38 18 34  A Sothe   (Adept)
Sothe    7.66  46 27 12 33 34 28 24 21  A Micaiah (Smite,Cancel) 
Skrimir 32.07  73 23  4 17 15 27 23  9            (Pass,Paragon,Blossom)
Lethe   36.01  64 17  7 15 20 26 14 13  C Ulki    (Daunt)  
Meg     14.95  60 33 11 30 32 30 29 26  B Fiona   (Celerity,Vantage)
Fiona   16.95  52 31 20 34 32 34 28 27  B Meg     (Adept)
Astrid  15.90  48 30 19 31 32 35 22 30  B Makalov (Resolve) 
Makalov 15.39  49 29 10 29 33 30 28 18  B Astrid  (Pass) 
Elincia 15.51  45 29 19 27 33 36 20 28            (Paragon) 
Oscar   15.64  54 31 13 33 32 30 26 22  A Ike     (Adept)  

Did you attack BK on your turn so that BK would attack you on his turn and die? Thats the only explanation that i can see... Also, your Ike has 35 speed and he caps at 37 iirc... It doesn't matter though, he still doubles BK.

4-E-2 2 turns

You used a Hammer, right? Then it was WTA. WTA is calculated before effective bonus, so the Hammer has an effective 36 MT instead of 39 against the Black Knight, giving Ike 73 atk for 33 damage doubling, 66 damage to BK's 70 HP. The weapon triangle is gone in HM, so max Str Ike does 36 damage per hit, 2HKOing.

You used a Hammer, right? Then it was WTA. WTA is calculated before effective bonus, so the Hammer has an effective 36 MT instead of 39 against the Black Knight, giving Ike 73 atk for 33 damage doubling, 66 damage to BK's 70 HP. The weapon triangle is gone in HM, so max Str Ike does 36 damage per hit, 2HKOing.

You can still kill the BK in one turn, though, because if you walk right up to him and attack with the Hammer, he won't move to attack at 2-range. He'll still attack at one range, meaning he'll kill himself on the enemy phase which still counts as one turn. The reason for this, I think, is because the AI is programmed to want to attack from Cover tiles even if they could attack at 2-range in order to avoid your counterattack. It doesn't make much sense, but that's how it goes.

Conclusion: she used Ragnell, either from 1 or 2 range, or she missed one of the four Hammer hits needed to kill the BK.

The reason for this, I think, is because the AI is programmed to want to attack from Cover tiles even if they could attack at 2-range in order to avoid your counterattack. It doesn't make much sense, but that's how it goes.

No, it's actually because the BK is programmed to 1-range Ike in 4-E-2.

I used hammer but I didn't attack him on player phase ^^' I was under the impression he'd suicide on enemy phase lol lesson learned. Drafts are fun :) I would pick the same team all over again except Gareth here's my summary:

MVPS:

1-P Micaiah

1-1 Micaiah

1-2 Sothe

1-3 Sothe

1-4 Sothe

1-5 Meg

1-6 Sothe

1-7 Sothe

1-8 Nailah

1-9 Black Knight

1-E Sothe

2-P Elincia

2-1 Nephenee

2-2 Lucia

2-3 Geoffrey

2-E Elincia

3-P Ike

3-1 Ike

3-2 Ike (Oscar deserved MVP not Ike)

3-3 Ike (whatever Oscar was way better)

3-4 Ike (he did not deserve this, Lethe was way better)

3-5 Oscar

3-6 Fiona

3-7 Ulki

3-8 Oscar

3-9 Makalov

3-10 Oscar

3-11 Astrid (she faced most enemies but Ulki was easily better)

3-12 Meg

3-13 Meg

3-E Makalov (I couldn't tell it was a close match with Oscar,Makalov, and Astrid)

4-P Micaiah

4-1 Fiona (She didn't deserve it, enemies faced her because she was weaker but Makalov/Meg/Astrid performed better)

4-2 Ulki

4-3 Lethe

4-4 Ike

4-5 Elincia (she faced most enemies I guess)

4-E-1 Meg (hammer sis :P)

4-E-2 Astrid

4-E-3 Fiona (no idea why :/)

4-E-4 Ike (bull Astrid deserved it)

4-E-5 Probably Ulki or Lethe

Top 15:

24: Gareth he got 1 kill :3: (Edward, Kieran, Neph, Nolan, Titania, Zihark, Tibarn and Tauroneo all placed before him)

15: Nailah <- She does belong here I guess

14: Geoffrey <- How?

13: Lucia <- what is she doing here?

12: Elincia (41) <- I didn't expect many kills from her :P

11: Skrimir (50) <- He seemed to kill more but idk

10: Astrid (53) <- I was expecting her higher, I guess she takes less effort than others

9: Ulki (68) <- Same as Astrid

8: Makalov (70)<- He's placed where I expected him

7: Fiona (84)<- I thought she'd be in my top 5

6: Lethe (92)<- Laguz are amazing!

5: Micaiah (99)<- WOW! unexpected

4: Oscar (123)<- :)

3: Meg (125)<- I knew she'd be here

2: Sothe (135) <- He deserves 1st place not that noob who won it

1: Ike (141) <- undeserving! Sothe > Ike!

I don't get how Zihark, Tauro, Tibarn got kills :/ I never deployed Zihark and i'm 100% sure the others got no kills. Does their npcs getting kills count them?

Team:

Micaiah: She is good from start to end and she's always useful somehow especially with resolve. She is weak but theres always a way to make that weakness a strength. MicaiahxSothe support is <3.

Sothe: Easily one of the best, he's always helping so I might as well raise him even though he's weaker later on.

Meg: Sucky at first but easiliy mendable. I'd pick her over Aran because she has acces to hand axe, hammer and brave axe all being weapons that help out alot. Her move sucks so boots is good for her, she's also affected later on by her horrible speed cap of 32 even Nasir can't help that.

Fiona: She requires alot of monitoring and most of her maps hinder her mobility. She lacks strength but she somehow payed it back, speed cap makes her outshine Oscar in endgame but only if Nasir is around. I'd say she's ok.

Elincia:Availability is bleh but she's always helpful :) I'd pick her all over again definitely.

Lethe:She surprised me :O I never expected cats to be this helpful I'd definitely pick her all over again.

Makalov:He was good on a few maps and it helps he can use axes but somehow he's put back into the shadows by endgame, his speed cap sucks. :(:

Astrid: I would pick her again because I'm familiar of how to train her which is easy to me. She catches up really quick alot faster than Fiona for sure and Double bow/Canto/Mov/speed cap help her alot.

Ike:He's great always but resistance sucks! I know now to keep talismans with me :P

Oscar:Great throughout Part 3 and 4 although a bit weak in some areas, in endgame he was one of the lesser combatants. Fiona and Astrid outperformed him. I would still pick him again for Part 3 which is more than Fiona/Astrid's endgame.

Ulki:He's amazing in everything and I <3 how he dodges everything even untransformed.

Skrimir:He's helpful and deals great damage and is backed by great defense, blossom goes to him to fix his speed. Speedcap may limit him in endgame but he was dealing most damage iirc. Availability is what makes him shine less.

Gareth: He's inferior to Ena and Nasir and his combat isn't even mendable or just not worth it. I wouldn't pick him again if I had access to Ena or Nasir but he was still helpful although he was the least helpful of them all.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

You can still kill the BK in one turn, though, because if you walk right up to him and attack with the Hammer, he won't move to attack at 2-range. He'll still attack at one range, meaning he'll kill himself on the enemy phase which still counts as one turn. The reason for this, I think, is because the AI is programmed to want to attack from Cover tiles even if they could attack at 2-range in order to avoid your counterattack. It doesn't make much sense, but that's how it goes.

Conclusion: she used Ragnell, either from 1 or 2 range, or she missed one of the four Hammer hits needed to kill the BK.

Or she just equipped the Hammer and left Ike where he started. She didn't say exactly what she did. Besides, Ragnell only does 15 damage per hit, not 2RKOing even before Imbue and the Cover tile. And I think she'd notice if she just missed a hit.

EDIT: Ninja'd and turns out I was right.

I don't get how Zihark, Tauro, Tibarn got kills :/ I never deployed Zihark and i'm 100% sure the others got no kills. Does their npcs getting kills count them?

If you mean them getting kills as NPCs, yes, they do.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire