i'm so ****ing pissed right now!

so, there's this girl at my mom's job, and all I keep hearing about is how she always winds up in bad relationships with guys. all I hear is how she wants to talk to me and she keeps asking about me and such, to the point where I added her to my facebook. she even bought cupcakes for me a few weeks ago.

I finally worked up the courage a few minutes ago to ask if she wants to hang out, and now, she has to think about it. her replies makes it sound like she's scared of me or something, she said she knows who I am, even without an actual photo of me. I told her we can bring other people if she's nervous about being alone with me, but it didn't seem to help.

i'm just tired of this bull**** with girls. I hear about bad relationships, abuse, control, etc., and they want a good guy, but when I speak up, it's such a big problem. and this girl keeps coming for me, not the other way around. I really thought I had this one, but I guess not.

TL:DR - you girls need to make up your mind about what you actually want, get rid of the bad guys, and stop stringing along the good ones!

/rant

so, there's this girl at my mom's job, and all I keep hearing about is how she always winds up in bad relationships with guys. all I hear is how she wants to talk to me and she keeps asking about me and such, to the point where I added her to my facebook. she even bought cupcakes for me a few weeks ago.

I finally worked up the courage a few minutes ago to ask if she wants to hang out, and now, she has to think about it. her replies makes it sound like she's scared of me or something, she said she knows who I am, even without an actual photo of me. I told her we can bring other people if she's nervous about being alone with me, but it didn't seem to help.

i'm just tired of this bull**** with girls. I hear about bad relationships, abuse, control, etc., and they want a good guy, but when I speak up, it's such a big problem. and this girl keeps coming for me, not the other way around. I really thought I had this one, but I guess not.

You're taking things to fast, you just met her >_>

Edited by Gary Oak

Sorry, but even I am pretty confused... Probably cause I haven't gotten into relationships.

But yeah I agree and think maybe you'll have to try wait more, try to ease her into it. But you two haven't met each other at all, she's going to make things real hard to decide if she keeps up asking about you and whatnot. Although after this she'll probably stop that...

EDIT: Also the girl at work asking about him is probably close to his age so she must be older than 14 therefore he must've been too =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

forgot to mention that. my mom has had this job for 2 years now, so we've known each other for that long, and have talked on occasion. but she's the one who has been wanting to initiate the whole dating thing with me, not the other way around. so why does she have to think about whether or not she'll go out with me? SHE'S THE ONE WHO WANTS ME!!!

and yeah, i'm 24, is that a problem? i'm not in the mood for anyone's **** right now.

forgot to mention that. my mom has had this job for 2 years now, so we've known each other for that long, and have talked on occasion. but she's the one who has been wanting to initiate the whole dating thing with me, not the other way around. so why does she have to think about whether or not she'll go out with me? SHE'S THE ONE WHO WANTS ME!!!

and yeah, i'm 24, is that a problem? i'm not in the mood for anyone's **** right now.

nope, seems like you want her more. my advise, you should get closer to her.

bullshit

and you know what? even if I haven't known her for that long, that's a lame excuse, because i've seen people hook up who haven't even known each other for a week. at least we've acknowledged each others existence for 2 years now.

but, you guys are right. I am letting this get to me. smart-ass comments don't help, but what should you expect with this kind of topic.

just remember kids. don't try to grow up too fast. enjoy life, and don't worry about things like this.even though most of you probably have a BF/GF, and are younger than me, so why do you care?

I don't just have a girlfriend, I have a fiancée! :D

So, hope you can get a girlfriend soon, wee~

If you're seriously 24, this entire topic is lols. Every post you've made is pure lolz