i'm so ****ing pissed right now!

just remember kids. don't try to grow up too fast. enjoy life, and don't worry about things like this.even though most of you probably have a BF/GF, and are younger than me, so why do you care?

You're not my real mom!

/slams door

Wait... she knows who you are without seeing a photo, so you've never actually talked to her in real life? Face to face?

/thread

lol, no, we have met in real life several times.

I am now unfortunately realizing the horrible rep this topic is giving me.

I have a girlfriend. She's the cutest thing in the whole world! I'd gush about her but I have self control.

I feel for you bro, most girls actually are scared of me, probably because I'm goth and overall a scary person. But I try don't let it get to you because you'll just end up really self conscious. I usually just move on when this happens to me I suggest looking for girls that are like you. For me I've found that other goth girls who aren't scared of me and actually have personalities, as opposed to most girls(you'd be surprised at how many just try to be like other people, I personally hate that). Good luck!

Edited by Dr.Sholes

I feel for you bro, most girls actually are scared of me, probably because I'm goth and overall a scary person. But I try don't let it get to you because you'll just end up really self conscious. I usually just move on when this happens to me I suggest looking for girls that are like you. For me I've found that other goth girls who aren't scared of me and actually have personalities, as opposed to most girls(you'd be surprised at how many just try to be like other people, I personally hate that). Good luck!

what_the_fuck_am_a_reading.png

Edited by seph1212