BwdYeti

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg the enemy AI uses Torches

This is seriously the best thing ever

You know what would be a nice feature in this...

In FE13 you take on other people's teams via spotpass... The enemy AI actually used dancers to refresh their units.

It made me gasp.

You know what would be a nice feature in this...

In FE13 you take on other people's teams via spotpass... The enemy AI actually used dancers to refresh their units.

It made me gasp.

They do that in 5 as well, as I recall. (also I totally thought the Witch mapsprite was a dancer mapsprite)

• 2 months later...

The Nintendo Community Fangame Convention is on again this year, and FE7x is on display. Go give it a like maybe? Do5 and EN are there too, so show some support for the FE community, and maybe try out some of the other games; there's some good looking stuff.

Also there should be a small update some time this week, getting more of the animations for Tr3 added and doing other minor tweaks.

That is an extremely well done info page you've got yeti. I was very pleasantly surprised when i stumbledupon it. I really like the direction you've taken with the plot, at least from what I could surmise on the page. Character descriptions were insightful to say the least. I was thinking that it seemed there were a lot of repetitive classes, and then I remember skills, etc. that you are adding that will highly diversify the classes beyond just what weapons they can use. Keep up the good work and best of luck to you, I'm highly anticipating this whenever it releases. and get that button configuration error figured out please

Edited by Randombobman

• 3 months later...

I'm not a fan of the new dialogue window, even if it is in FE13. The HP bars seem like sensible additions though, same for the new range additions.

I'm fairly certain that was in fe9/10 for seeing old dialogue that was said previous to what is currently being said, not a new dialogue window.

Yeah, you press R (S on the keyboard by default) during a conversation scene and it brings up a backlog of the last few dozen lines, so if you missed something you can go back. I've also seen people use it with FE13 to type out supports and convos more easily, so I guess that's another use.

And if it isn't clear from the image the change to the enemy range one is that the total enemy ranges are a different color from individually marked enemies, which I found useful

There will also be new settings in the options for a number of things, so if you don't like something or prefer the classic GBA experience you can easily disable it ~'3'~

Actually, I'm pretty sure the first game to have that was FE11, because I remember it did.

Unless it's hidden somewhere in Sacred Stones and nobody is aware of it, then the first game who had that was PoR.

I always accidentaly skip lines, so I definitely approve of that feature. smile.gif

>Add feature that's been in the series since 2005 (FE9 and every subsequent game).

>Reaction: "Wait what new shenaniganery is this?"

>Profit?

Edited by Archiblad

• 2 weeks later...