FE7x: Immortal Sword - Part One Complete

BwdYeti

A for effort, but those really don't come close to the level of sprites Yeti needs.

Thanks anyway :3

No problem. Still an amateur at best. That's one of the nicer replies I've seen from you seph :).

Good luck on the game though! Can't wait to play some more xD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only annoyance with the game is that I can't use wasd for movement instead of arrow keys, or map a control to punctuation keys.

That said, my "normal" vba set-up uses both, and I'm quite accustomed to that control mapping. Any chance of extending the functions/keys to adjust?

My only annoyance with the game is that I can't use wasd for movement instead of arrow keys, or map a control to punctuation keys.

That said, my "normal" vba set-up uses both, and I'm quite accustomed to that control mapping. Any chance of extending the functions/keys to adjust?

Have checked out the options menu? It's pretty cool, maybe you'll overcome your key preferences with the enlightenment it can provide.

Have checked out the options menu? It's pretty cool, maybe you'll overcome your key preferences with the enlightenment it can provide.

Have YOU checked out the options menu? It was lacking the key swapping functionalities I wanted sad.gif (AKA I tried that before posting)

So unless I have an old demo version (which I downloaded a few hours ago?)

Then again, I think I grabbed the 1st demo. Time to check the 2nd...

Nope, only difference is ability to enable shaders...

So, my previous post is still valid?

EDIT: Sorry about double posting, internet lag shenanigans occurred

Edited by The Spanish Inquisition

I can't play this for whatever reason. I ran all the updates I needed and installed the framework and XNA and started the game. I got the title screen and menus with no issues, got up to picking which trial map and then everything is just black. I hear the music that plays before a chapter but no visual, black screen throughout. I see the mugs and text and music for the intro before the chapter starts and once the talking's done the mugs dissapear and I'm staring at a black screen as the stage music starts playing.

I can hear the sounds from pressing keys and everything I'm doing seems to be registering in game, I just have no visual. Any Idea what the problem might be? I'm on a Vista 32-Bit operating system to get that out of the way before anyone asks.

My problem is the exact same as in that video, but it didn't work for me. I checked the settings and shaders were already turned off, on a whim before my first try I guess.

What else could it be? My comp is a few years old but sheesh, it's not that old.

My problem is the exact same as in that video, but it didn't work for me. I checked the settings and shaders were already turned off, on a whim before my first try I guess.

What else could it be? My comp is a few years old but sheesh, it's not that old.

...Huh. That wasn't actually the problem? Get in contact with me on AIM or Skype some time and let's see if we can get this sorted out ~'3'~

I'd love to play this, but when I try to install XNA, it stops in the middle and says "The requested operation requires elevation". Does anyone know what to do?

No idea, I would try googling it I guess >:

I'd love to play this, but when I try to install XNA, it stops in the middle and says "The requested operation requires elevation". Does anyone know what to do?

It's User Account Control, a feature on Windows Vista and 7. It is likely that you are not logged in as an administrator, and installing XNA requires an admin.

The code literally refers to this an an AoE attack and it would take like 10 minutes to have AoE spells if I wanted them

But I don't ~ ' 3'~ only 2 skills will hit multiple targets

Edited by BwdYeti

I've always thought it'd be neat to have a sort of Shining Force style magic system, where you could attack multiple targets, but the damage and hit/everything basically would be divided by the number of targets you attack, though AS would remain the same. Okay that's not exactly Shining Force, but it would make more sense to divide everything in an FE setting.