Which characters do you dislike the most?

Anouleth

Merlinus for his bitchiness and overprotectiveness.

Sonia for her Nino hate.

Vaida for her...because she's Vaida.

Wallace for uselessness.

Priscilla for massive incest love.

L'Arachel for being irritating.

Dozla for being useless.

Myrrh for being annoying to me.

Valter for being a sadistic creep.

Caellach for killing Ismaire.

Mansel for being an older male version of L'Arachel.

Ike for being a bitch with no personality otherwise.

Sothe for suddenly changing his entire personality from POR to RD.

Petrine for making Shiraham be evil.

Micky Sue for being a generic main character.

Astrid for being pathetic.

Ashera for her DIE! DIE! DIE! disposition.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, Vaida for being... quite possibly the ugliest female character in the series' history :x

Because the worth of women is measured in their beauty. WHEN THEY ARE SOLDIERS.

Rolf: Stop complaining and sniveling and shoot the damn bow. Who the fuck cares if you hit her? She's about to be hanged, I would prefer a quick death of being shot in the eye rather than struggling at the end of a rope and crapping my pants. And killing her is the best option because she is just awful.

Nailah: You are a man.

Yes, because headshotting a captain of the nation you're directly serving is a brilliant idea. I'm sure Shinon would respect his snap decision to overwrite everyone's likely superior grasp of the situation.

A man with C-cups, generally feminine garb, long hair, a beardless face...

Edited by Furetchen

Wait, how is that a reason to dislike her as a character? It's not like it's her fault Guy and Heath think they aren't good enough for her.

Well, if she didn't even try convincing them otherwise, then yes, it kinda is her fault.

Well, if she didn't even try convincing them otherwise, then yes, it kinda is her fault.

Priscilla: Why have you been avoiding me lately?

Heath: Avoiding...I wouldn’t say I’ve been avoiding you.

Priscilla: But you have! And now you’re looking away! What is it?

Heath: ... I...I heard you were the daughter of an Etrurian count... Granted, I had no idea, but still, I am afraid I have spoken too frankly. Forgive me.

Priscilla: No, you have done nothing wrong!

Heath: You probably don’t know this... But I’m a fugitive from Bern. Normally, we wouldn’t even be allowed to speak to one another. I must leave. Please, ignore me should our paths cross in the future.

Priscilla: I cannot do that! How...How could I? Not after we have become friends!

Heath: Lady Priscilla?

Priscilla: You promised! You said you’d come visit me whenever you were hurt! Are you someone who so easily breaks a promise? Claiming you did not know my rank is no excuse! What...What about my feelings...? ...

-_-

As for Guy, the conversations don't actually go that far.

Because the worth of women is measured in their beauty. WHEN THEY ARE SOLDIERS.

That's just the way I am, so deal with it.

'Chu talkin' 'bout Willis? Vaida is a babe.

I just don't find really short hair, dark red lipstick and a scar on half of the face attractive. But that's just me.

Edited by Tiki's Pet Pikachu

That's...kinda sexist.

You don't see us chicks hatin' on Gonzo because he ain't attractive. Feck, 'm a sucker for bishies and I find Gonzo quite likeable as a character, discounting my footaxe bias.

Hell, a quarter of the dudes ain't attractive in the series and nobody is bothered by that, but no, a woman has to be attractive to be worth something. I see how that is.

/rant

So when a woman is strong, assertive, and in a position of leadership she's automatically a man? What are you living in, the middle ages?

Uh didn't complain about Micaiah, Eirika, Elincia, and other main female leads, who definitely fall under that same category of leadership.

I called her a man because she is hairier than I ever will be, and I have problems telling her and Volug apart. Also I'm more attracted to her than I am to Soren, who is an actual man.

Nailah's the only one out of the four chicks you mentioned that really comes off as a strong and highly independent leader, however. Elincia is somewhat competent, though she doesn't have that dominating, and really...leaderlike vibe that Nailah gives. 's much as I actually like Eirika, she would've been dead if Seth weren't there to get her through all the shit that happens, and ahahaha Miccy, just... hahaha.

Having hair is a natural thing, and seriously? She does have a fairly nice cleavage if I remember correctly. Where the hell is Volug's cleavage? All I can see is his hot abs.

Your last sentence doesn't help your argument, you know.

If you're somewhat attracted to her, doesn't that make her likeable?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Yes, because headshotting a captain of the nation you're directly serving is a brilliant idea. I'm sure Shinon would respect his snap decision to overwrite everyone's likely superior grasp of the situation.

True enough, but I honestly would have preferred if Lucia had died in that scene somehow. I mean really, who uses her? And from the storyline point of view, it would have been an excellent plot twist. Suddenly with Lucia dead, Elincia goes apeshit, kills all the rebels, rules with an iron fist, becomes a dictator, everyone is like "lets kill a bitch", now we got all out war, Ashera awakes and... same ending excluding Elincia. And all because Rolf took the shot. Oh, and Rolf was executed because Lucia was a noble or whatever, which sucks because he's my favorite marksman to use... even if he whines a lot.

Lumi is right when a girl is ugly she has no support :/ but a guy can be ugly or not and he'd still be ok (guys are only disliked if they're feminine or drunkards like Kyza or Makalov which is unfair imo)

Lucia dying for the hell of it is unfair, in that case BK should have assasinated Ike by Ch.8 in PoR (and then there would be another lead 030 -> Titania/Mist)

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Nailah's the only one out of the four chicks you mentioned that really comes off as a strong and highly independent leader, however. Elincia is somewhat competent, though she doesn't have that dominating, and really...leaderlike vibe that Nailah gives. 's much as I actually like Eirika, she would've been dead if Seth weren't there to get her through all the shit that happens, and ahahaha Miccy, just... hahaha.

Having hair is a natural thing, and seriously? She does have a fairly nice cleavage if I remember correctly. Where the hell is Volug's cleavage? All I can see is his hot abs.

Your last sentence doesn't help your argument, you know.

If you're somewhat attracted to her, doesn't that make her likeable?

I'm gay so there should be no attraction...

You're right about most female FE leaders in the fact that they aren't as dominating as Nailah, and I'm not trying to prove to you why I think my opinion is better than yours, but whenever I think of that girl tearing out some soldiers throat, I'm all like "Girl you got some man in you."

Call it sexism (because thats what it is) but I like my men to rip throats out.

Dan theres nothing wrong with manly women ^^' and Lucia is not even that manly she's pretty feminine if you think about it.

Super tight outfit, showing cleavage, long hair, high heels, the manliest thing about her is her "captain" title ^^' and captain =/= manly, Sigrun is captain and she's about one of the most feminine girls of RD.

Mia is probably "manlier" than Lucy

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Back to the subject (before I lose my temper. . .hint, hint):

Michalis - Worst brother ever. At least Makalov and Matthis don't ask their sisters to kill them in battle.

Nyna - You are royalty. Don't expect to marry the man you like. At least the one you got was decent.

Est - That is not how you treat your man.

Sylvia - I got you not too long ago, and you've already gotten on my bad side.

Clarine, Serra, and L'arachel - You three irritate me for the same reason.

Micaiah - No, that is not how to write a character.

Kyza - You are creepy. VERY creepy.

Wow, I'm a lot calmer than I thought. . .

Michalis - Worst brother ever. At least Makalov and Matthis don't ask their sisters to kill them in battle.

Nyna - You are royalty. Don't expect to marry the man you like. At least the one you got was decent.

Poor Abel QQ it sucks it happened to him, especially since he's such a gentleman. Is it mentioned why she leaves him? It'd be excuseable for someone like Astrid or Ameldha to leave their husband/lover but poor Abel ;;'

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Poor Abel QQ it sucks it happened to him, especially since he's such a gentleman. Is it mentioned why she leaves him? It'd be excuseable for someone like Astrid or Ameldha to leave their husband/lover but poor Abel ;;'

I doubt it's been mentioned why she left him.

Dan theres nothing wrong with manly women ^^' and Lucia is not even that manly she's pretty feminine if you think about it.

Super tight outfit, showing cleavage, long hair, high heels, the manliest thing about her is her "captain" title ^^' and captain =/= manly, Sigrun is captain and she's about one of the most feminine girls of RD.

Mia is probably "manlier" than Lucy

I was talking about Nailah, but Lucia is a whole different ball game.

She is super womanly, and I like the symbolism that FE got across with the whole cutting hair, fall from classic beauty into the reality of war type thing, but god damn do I hate that bitch. Admittedly that is mostly because she sucks in-game, but also I feel like the cinematic could have taken FE to a new level. It would have been a real shocker for her to actually die (not from Rolf's bad shooting... that was a joke). I feel like they could have gone a different route there with the passion that Lucia's death could have evoked from Elincia. We could have simultaneously shown Elincia rise and actually take real command of her country ( I see armies running and screaming LUCIA at the top of their lungs), and gotten rid of a fairly useless character. But instead they went with the traditional route of heroes save the day and no one dies except the bad guys.

Admittedly, that is unrealistic and may have made the game overly-dramatic, but I feel like Elincia got the short end of the stick story-wise in RD. What was it like 5 chapters for part 2 and only 3 had Elincia or something like that?

God. Est. Abel was so good to you. He sacrificed so much, and yet you just leave him there. Not cool, woman. 's not the way you treat your husband that did everything for you. Abel should've just gone for Palla. Est doesn't deserve the affection of such a good man like him.

I'm gay so there should be no attraction...

You're right about most female FE leaders in the fact that they aren't as dominating as Nailah, and I'm not trying to prove to you why I think my opinion is better than yours, but whenever I think of that girl tearing out some soldiers throat, I'm all like "Girl you got some man in you."

Call it sexism (because thats what it is) but I like my men to rip throats out.

Does it really matter? You're attracted to what you're attracted to, not what you define yourself as attracted to. Attractiveness is a good thing regardless of gender.

This is a war game. What are chicks doing on the battlefield if they ain't gonna tear throats out? There's only enough room for so many clerics and mages, you know. I like most my units to be able to tear someone's throat out and survive on EP, be them male or female.

Fucking double standards. Hell, if I was in FE I'd rather take a sword and rip some shithead's face off than stand in the back and look pretty with a staff.

Uh didn't complain about Micaiah, Eirika, Elincia, and other main female leads, who definitely fall under that same category of leadership.

Those examples aren't exactly helping your case, honey.

True enough, but I honestly would have preferred if Lucia had died in that scene somehow. I mean really, who uses her? And from the storyline point of view, it would have been an excellent plot twist. Suddenly with Lucia dead, Elincia goes apeshit, kills all the rebels, rules with an iron fist, becomes a dictator, everyone is like "lets kill a bitch", now we got all out war, Ashera awakes and... same ending excluding Elincia. And all because Rolf took the shot. Oh, and Rolf was executed because Lucia was a noble or whatever, which sucks because he's my favorite marksman to use... even if he whines a lot.

Yeah, apart from LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELINCIA HAS SAID OR DONE PRIOR TO THAT POINT.

Now will you kindly shut the hell up about "Lucia is worthless to the plot because she's a bad character"? Please?

Sorry just noticed the top part, I'm just opinionated.

Also you just made me notice that Clarine, Serra, and L'arachel are pretty much the same people with different faces and varying degrees of bitchiness.