NOOOO MY PERIODS ;A;

Junkhead

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People suspect me for everything, I have gotten used to it :tangerine:.

I'm suspecting you're behind it because Fox is the only member with one dot. Unless that is purely coincidental.

Hey at least now I've reached my SF-lifelong dream of reaching heron status =PPP Ever since I joined here I wanted to be a heron!

EDIT: Of course, it was understood to be a heron. At the moment, I'm still just a member =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm suspecting you're behind it because Fox is the only member with one dot. Unless that is purely coincidental.

Coincidence. Fox just has so many posts because frequent tier list participation will do that.

Edited by Sirius

Coincidence. Fox just has so many posts because frequent tier list participation will do that.

She has like 12,000 posts. Masu and Narga are #2 and #3 with a little over 6000 each. I'm curious about what you need to get from 2 pips to 1 >_>.

And I've been active for 3 years with hardly any downtime. Seriously, I already had thousands of posts before I got into tier discussion.

And I've been active for 3 years with hardly any downtime. Seriously, I already had thousands of posts before I got into tier discussion.

Yes. It mostly applies to the folks that came after the uh, "merge" with FESS.

Likely 10000.

In other words, never or when an admin decides to edit my post count.

Edited by Sirius

So yeah when do you think this'll be changing back? *hates getting overexcited by the dots for nothing* At the moment I'd rather see 7 cause that'd mean I'd just reached 8 hahaha