[FE10] Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft

Xander

But I need to recruit Aran, which is very hard to do going rhs.

Damn it, this game keeps calling me.... ;_; But i need to finish my lab report.... sigh...

1-3 7 turns

Miccy and Sothe left hand side. It took a lot of restarts because it required me to position the characters a special way to avoid/attract/kill enemies. Finally everything was done right and i finally did it.

Miccy 3.98 exp -- 16 hp, 2 str, 9 mag, 10 skl, 9 speed, something luck, 2 def, 6/7res idk.

Sothe has the transfered stats

Aran is at base stats

Is there any video of low turning 1-4?

Edited by Ulki

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-3

Turns: 9

Total: 155

Same as before. Mist is not getting screwed on stats this time like last time (where she got 11 less then average (if you count the transfer bonuses)

Ike level 15

Mist level 10

Shinon level 15

Brom level 15

3-4

Turns: 7

Total: 162

Lyre this time gets 2 kills and Lethe doesn't proc S-strike yet.

Ike level 16

Mist level 13

Shinon level 16

3-5

Turns: 3

Total: 165

Tried Brom with Celerity and Pass but Provoke + Celerity is better. Keeps things away from Shinon and Mist.

3-6

Turns: 12

Total: 177

Again pretty much the same as last time. Micaiah's uber stats doesn't mean she can tank lol. Meg has slightly more troubles at the start but new uber Fiona can handle the topside on her own. Sothe has to help Meg a bit at the start but shen she starts getting levels she's getting independant and starts sweeping with a steel blade.

Micaiah level 3

Sothe level 8

Meg level 8

Fiona level 7

Fiona's stats:

HP: 38

Str:19

mag:10

Skl:20

Spd:24

Lck:16

Def:22

Res:18

3-7

Turns: 12

Total: 189

This time I focussed more on the twins getting hits off. the exp gain is still too low to have them claim too many kills. Lethe got S-strike.

Ike Level 19

Mist level 17

Shinon level 18

Lethe level 22

3-8

Total: 196

Lethe X Lyre C

It's scary how similar this was to last time. including the rescue of lethe by her sister. Didn't feel like doing somethign different, especially when this is so efficient.

Brom level 2

Ike level 20

Mist level 19

Shinon level 19

Edited by Silith

I think I might have to drop out of this. I seriously thought that hard mode was open already, but every playthrough i've ever done has been easy mode. Not to mention, that even if I finish RD, i'd still have to finish my PoR run, then go back to another RD run, and I just don't feel like playing that much all at once. If I had more time, maybe, but with only a few hours a day to play, it's not going as fast as it should.

So, I don't know what to do about my draft picks. I'm sure someone is gonna be pissed because I picked someone they would have wanted, so sorry about that. By the next RD draft, I should most certainly have hard mode open and ready for play.

I think I might have to drop out of this. I seriously thought that hard mode was open already, but every playthrough i've ever done has been easy mode. Not to mention, that even if I finish RD, i'd still have to finish my PoR run, then go back to another RD run, and I just don't feel like playing that much all at once. If I had more time, maybe, but with only a few hours a day to play, it's not going as fast as it should.

So, I don't know what to do about my draft picks. I'm sure someone is gonna be pissed because I picked someone they would have wanted, so sorry about that. By the next RD draft, I should most certainly have hard mode open and ready for play.

Perhaps someone could take your place?

It's really whatever Xander wants to do about it. I don't think there was anyone else who tried to get into the draft, but if they want to, the spot is now open.

And I apologize because I shouldn't have tried to get into the draft if I wasn't prepared for it. I remember someone saying they didn't think Ilyana would get picked so fast.

It's really whatever Xander wants to do about it. I don't think there was anyone else who tried to get into the draft, but if they want to, the spot is now open.

And I apologize because I shouldn't have tried to get into the draft if I wasn't prepared for it. I remember someone saying they didn't think Ilyana would get picked so fast.

You could take as long as you want to finish, you don't have to finish it all in one sitting. But, if you do want to quit then someone is free to take your place. If you really wanted to help me out you'd have taken Edward so I could maybe have won...

You could take as long as you want to finish, you don't have to finish it all in one sitting. But, if you do want to quit then someone is free to take your place. If you really wanted to help me out you'd have taken Edward so I could maybe have won...

Thing is, I would still have to finish RD NM to get to HM, and then finish PoR to at least get some decent stats for my draft picks. Likewise, I would have loved to have gotten Edward, since I love myrm/SM/TB's, and it would help alot in the first few chapters. (Wanna trade?laugh.gif)

Thing is, I would still have to finish RD NM to get to HM, and then finish PoR to at least get some decent stats for my draft picks. Likewise, I would have loved to have gotten Edward, since I love myrm/SM/TB's, and it would help alot in the first few chapters. (Wanna trade?laugh.gif)

I don't know how I could have made it any more obvious to you guys to take Edward. So, does that mean you still want to finish this, or not?

Typically trades aren't allowed in drafts, so I might keep it that way. However, I don't much care for that rule, so what does everyone else think towards trading characters?

How do I have a seeming dislike of Edward? I've been saying people should have chosen him earlier. Also, Edward isn't mine, as Soul drafted him and has already started, as some other people have. Even if trading is allowed, it will likely only be for the last couple of rounds of picks.

How do I have a seeming dislike of Edward? I've been saying people should have chosen him earlier. Also, Edward isn't mine, as Soul drafted him and has already started, as some other people have. Even if trading is allowed, it will likely only be for the last couple of rounds of picks.

Because you keep telling me you told us to take Him. That's how I got that thought.

Because you keep telling me you told us to take Him. That's how I got that thought.

Because he's a good character. I was trying to help you guys out, I suppose.

I'm back after a day of no fire emblem.

3-9

Turns: 4

Total: 200

Danved gets a Bexp level to proc that +1 speed and then gets crowned. Paragon off Astrid and Geoff and the scrolls on Astrid. Danved gets Paragon.

Funny how not having a horse in this chapter is a boon since you can climb ledges. I imagine the onyl one being able to clear this faster is marcia but she needs a lot more levels and ups under he belt to do so.

First 2 turns are climbing ledges. 3th turn is killing the stationairy General. 4th Turn is killing the boss.

Danved level 2

3-10

Turns: 5

Total: 205

Bexped Lyre to 99 since she was close.

Ike X Mist B

Lethe(laguz stone) and Brom rush the topside while being followed by Lyre and Shinon.

Ike and Mist take the bottom side. This chapter is too dull for special explainations.

Ike level 20

Mist level 2

Shinon level 20

Lethe level 23

Lyre level 18

3-11

Total: 212

Forced units that you did not choose must not be used at all. NO ferrying, shoving, visiting houses, getting items off the ground, meatshielding. This does not include assigning skills or hovering over bridge gaps.

Gave Adapt + Paragon to both of the twins.

Crowned Shinon because I can.

Gave Shade to Sigrun.

Pass + Calerity to Ike.

Bexped the twins both to 99/100.

Ike rushes forward. With 30 speed he can double and kill anything in his path. Sigrun makes sure he can move over gaps.

The rest just tries to kill stuff while getting the cats as much kills as possible. I especially focussed on Lyre who often did almost no damage and had trouble getting last hits off (shinon not being able to ORKO without a crit or deadeye when equipped with an iron bow helped a lot) At any rate it got her her S-strike.

Lethe level 24

Lyre level 19

Mist level 4

Shinon level 2

Brom level 3

3-12

Total: 216

Back with the fail brigade.

Meg switches her Beastfoe for Resolve.

Fiona gets 99/100 bexp.

Buy 2 Silver Blades for Meg and 2 Silver Greatlances for Fiona.

Fiona and Meg rampage.

Sothe and Micaiah stay a bit behind to deal with straglers and heal.

Micaiah level 5.

Sothe level 9.

Meg level 11.

Fiona level 14.

Edited by Silith

Forced units that you did not choose must not be used at all. NO ferrying, shoving, visiting houses, getting items off the ground, meatshielding. This does not include assigning skills or hovering over bridge gaps.

Gave Adapt + Paragon to both of the twins.

Crowned Shinon because I can.

Gave Shade to Sigrun.

Pass + Calerity to Ike.

Bexped the twins both to 99/100.

Ike rushes forward. With 30 speed he can double and kill anything in his path. Sigrun makes sure he can move over gaps.

The rest just tries to kill stuff while getting the cats as much kills as possible. I especially focussed on Lyre who often did almost no damage and had trouble getting last hits off (shinon not being able to ORKO without a crit or deadeye when equipped with an iron bow helped a lot) At any rate it got her her S-strike.

Lethe level 24

Lyre level 19

Mist level 4

Shinon level 2

Brom level 3

3-12

Total: 216

Back with the fail brigade.

Meg switches her Beastfoe for Resolve.

Fiona gets 99/100 bexp.

Buy 2 Silver Blades for Meg and 2 Silver Greatlances for Fiona.

Fiona and Meg rampage.

Sothe and Micaiah stay a bit behind to deal with straglers and heal.

Micaiah level 5.

Sothe level 9.

Meg level 11.

Fiona level 14.

I stated a while ago that undrafted forced units could rescue other undrafted units, but I forgot to update the OP, sorry about that guys

Edited by Xander

That's some usefull information for part 4. Right now it makes no difference since Sigrun wold not have been able to survive chapter 3-11 on her own.

3-13

Turns: 3

Total: 219

Bexp Fiona to level 16 and crown her. Give her a steel bow, the boots and pass (she has to hand in Paragon)

Meg gets beastfoe instead of Resolve again.

Meg jumps down and massacres the laguz with her silver blades. Fiona rides around to get to Ike as fast as she can and on turn 3 Sol's him.

There are a few things that must happen.

- Meg must survive. If she doesn't dodge often enough she can die (though the chances are low).

- On turn 2 the Ballistea must hit the birds. I believe they can otherwise fly up the green line.

- Sol Must activate. Not every attempt Meg could kill the laguz in front of Ike so I had to try with th steel bow a few times.

Meg level 15.

Fiona level 2.

3-F

Total: 224

Bexped the twins to 99/100 again.

Gave Ike celerity.

I just send Ike ahead and watched him rock, the rest followed to finish off straglers.

Lethe level 25

Lyre level 20

Part 4 distribution.

Silver Army: Micaiah, Sothe, Danved, Lethe, Lyre

Greil Army: Ike, Mist, Brom (and Vika)

Hawk Army: Meg, Fiona, Shinon, Kysha

Edited by Silith

I stated a while ago that undrafted forced units could rescue other undrafted units, but I forgot to update the OP, sorry about that guys

I thought that was always allowed :mellow:

Can undrafteds rescue drafteds? Like Sigrun rescueing Danved for me?

EDIT: Guess not since that would be ferrying.

4-P

Turns: 6

Total: 230

this chapter is quite the bitch.

Danved took the top side with enough Javelins to make the roman empire look down in shame. Lethe and Lyre form a wall with (shade)Neassala at the bottom. Leaving the jerk behind they move east and then north clearing all on their path.

On turn 5 the katz cross the river and meat up with Danved. The Trio clean up beofre turn 7 reinforcements pop up.

Lethe and Lyre return to camp out of breath and their hair a mess. When asked what happened they only said: "Danved was pretty amazing."

4-1

Total: 235

Mist west with her Florette.

Brom on the east with a hammer and steel poleaxe (for the Halbedier)

Ike down the middle owning everything that moves (or is stationairy).

Ike level 8

Mist level 6

Brom level 9? Can't check till 4-4.

4-2

Turns: 9

Total: 244

Meg gets 30 exp from bexp to get some more Magic, Lucka and Defense. Crowned her and then shoved 2 speedwings in her maw.

Yeah a 7 turn penalty for Tibarn is a bit steep. Fiona goes through the top and owns towards the boss. Meg takes the bottom and moves like a slug. Shinon kills the reinforcements in the starting corner.

On the 9th turn I had to kill the last healer to win.

Fiona level 11

Meg level 5

Shinon level 5? (not being able to see sucks but it really doesn't matter much.)

Edited by Silith