I give up

Nobody on the staff "tries" to get people banned. You either follow the rules or you don't. I know you are including Nightmare when you say that, which isn't accurate at all.

Thanks for siding with me, Kay. Everyone else just seems to be trying to get me banned once and for all since I have 90%.

Unfortunately for them, I have Integrity on my side.

Huh?

You wasn't on staff when it happened, but yeah, Death.

I was the one who got Death unbanned, I know everything that happened and I know Nightmare was the one who made the mistake in banning him. Nightmare didn't try to get him banned, it was just a mistake. Nightmare does not have any bias in his warnings or staff decisions, I've even got an unrecorded verbal from him for trolling and he was one of my first friends on the website plus I'm on the staff with him too.

I don't always agree with the decisions he makes, but he is a great staff member and certainly doesn't do anything like that.

I guess I might have explained it poorly or something, but nobody -tried- to ban me. It just really seemed like it a lot of the time with certain things.

Plus the staff shouldn't get any shit over me being banned. Nightmare very quickly realized that maybe it should not have happened, and as soon as Tangerine learned the details she got things into motion. The only reason I was banned for as long as I was is because I don't give a fuck about 95% of the people here and they bore me to death, so I never brought it up, hahah.