FEShrine vs. Serenes Forest Brawl Tournament

Crimson Red

@Kaoz it doesn't feel like a good competition with so few people is all. It's just not as epic. And some people who registered are iffy or haven't even posted all their information... I think maybe Brawl is somehow too old for people now =P

@Kaoz it doesn't feel like a good competition with so few people is all. It's just not as epic. And some people who registered are iffy or haven't even posted all their information... I think maybe Brawl is somehow too old for people now =P

brawl didn't live up to expectations and was purposely designed with casuals in mind. I remember reading somewhere that MK is considered balanced because of his FS, which means sakurai is assuming that you're playing with items. I recently played melee again myself, items off, and I instantly went back to dominating lvl9's with captain falcon. brawl is too slow, infinite air-dodges are annoying, but my beef is falcon losing his speed on his first jump. the knees sweetspot feels like it doesn't detect when it should. altough, I miss his original forward smash from the original.

in case you haven't guessed, i've been a falcon mainer since '99, but I am really good with Pikachu, Mario, and Marth.

if I can figure out my router problem, I still want to play. the thing about SSB is that it's still good, no matter which game you're playing.

^you're a member on FES? o_O

brawl didn't live up to expectations

I don't agree

I instantly went back to dominating lvl9's with captain falcon.

level 9's isn't saying much lol

brawl is too slow

also don't agree

@me disagreeing, I am just saying that I don't agree is all =P

If this were Brawl- I'd totally be up for it >(

hacked Brawl? nah, not cool IMO... XD

I only ever hacked Brawl for textures and music, changing the actual gameplay seems... immoral, I guess because I respect the Super Smash Bros. series too much, even if all the srs players and critics think it's super flawed

well in any case it seems SF has enough people except that they don't want to put up their actual sign-up info... *sigh* I guess we'll wait a little longer~

Edited by Luffy

Naturally, at wonderful times like this, we switched wireless companies. :>_<: My Wii is like the only thing that doesn't get Wi-Fi. So gonna have to drop out. :P

it doesn't help my brawl won't even run :/:

b]Forum Name:[/b] Mikethfc

Brawl Name: Mike

Friend-Code: 1505-0997-6096

Country/Time-Zone: At the moment its BST (GMT+1)

Time you are often available: Depends on what month it happens in really

hacked Brawl? nah, not cool IMO... XD

I only ever hacked Brawl for textures and music, changing the actual gameplay seems... immoral, I guess because I respect the Super Smash Bros. series too much, even if all the srs players and critics think it's super flawed

well in any case it seems SF has enough people except that they don't want to put up their actual sign-up info... *sigh* I guess we'll wait a little longer~

Brawl Minus is awesome if you want a change of pace.

Compared to Melee, Brawl IS slow.

Vanilla Brawl gets boring after a while if you've been playing it over and over again, that's why Brawl- came into existence.

Alright people, if you could post your codes and stuff, I think we could get this show on the road, maybe...

@Rey, thanks for the facts, I agree with everything you say XD

Edited by Luffy

So are sign ups still happening, or did I show up too late. :mellow:

Forum Name: Isaac55

Brawl Name: I55

Friend-Code: 2578-2884-0185

Country/Time-Zone: Eastern U.S.

Time you are often available: Weekends are most desirable.

And if I'm too late, FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU oh well.

Edited by Isaac55

• 5 weeks later...

Dunno if you're taking more members, but Waha Kife is ready to brawl.

Forum Name: Knife (enter this as Waha Kife though, don't copy Knife)

Brawl Name: Kila

Friend-Code: 0688-7328-3168

Country/Time-Zone: US/Central

Time you are often available: Weekday nights and weekends

I'd rather not play for any site, but if I have to... I'll play for Serenes Forest.