About the new member badges

VincentASM

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I was kind of happy that I got Volke ... but then I realized that that's about as temporary as the last two. My next badge is either going to be not as good, or just horrible, so I'm yeah, I'm trying to enjoy this til the morning I log on and find it's been replaced with _____.

*Is tempted to do something similar to what SlaveBlade did*

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY VIKA BADGE!

SUCCESS

Also, no love for Makalov? You guys suck. 8[

I have Roro. The only guy from an FE I haven't played. =|

Edited by Queen

And now she ran out of formshift.

YAY!

You'd better appreciate Micaiah while you can : o

I was actually planning on reshuffling the badges again this Friday, but due to circumstances, it will have to be delayed slightly.

I actually find it pretty entertaining not knowing what badge I have I'll have next.

Haha, that was part of the plan : P

I was actually planning on reshuffling the badges again this Friday, but due to circumstances, it will have to be delayed slightly.

Personally, I wish you'd stop reshuffling them entirely...

Well, I like it. We can't pick and choose any way that we can figure out, so why not give everyone a chance to have different badges? :P:

... Besides, NM, we all know you're just angry about not having Vika. You couldn't have had her in the first place without reshuffling, so you owe it to that. What, did you think everyone would be pleased just because you got what you want?

I think we should choose what we want and change them to another when we want. Its just an idea.... But it could make the site more active if some people are eager to know whats the next badge.

... Besides, NM, we all know you're just angry about not having Vika. You couldn't have had her in the first place without reshuffling, so you owe it to that. What, did you think everyone would be pleased just because you got what you want?

Originally I had that fake character and Vika was the next one up...

So, you're wrong about that, I'm afraid. :P: