Best/Worst in the Series: Round 87

NinjaMonkey

Best: Original TrollFE8 Ch1. Longbow Archers in 1-square vision fog!

Worst: FE5 Ch24x. Honorable mention to BBD.

Best: FE10 3-6. I love slaying furry animals. IN THE DARK.

Worst: FE12 Chapter 20x. Honorable mention goes to FE7's BBD. Sorry, but those Longbow Snipers are enough to piss me off. Oh, and the Meteor tome. God this chapter was a miniature nightmare...

Best: FE5 Ch. 24x gee_wiz_emoticon.gif I'mma masochist, yet I'm too wuss-like to not warp Sety to the alter and make him clean up shop.

Worst: FE5 Ch. 8x- You can seriously take the F.O.W out of that chapter and the chapter would almost be exactly the same. :/

Best: The desert fog of war(more like sandstorm of war am I right?) in FE6. I loved how so much was going on in one chapter, same with the other midgame chapters.

Worst: The chapter where you had to open the gate/rout in a set number of turns. Please don't put the fire out.

Best: FE10 3-6 Keeping the generic soldiers alive was fun.

Worst: FE7 chapter 28 Compared to Fe5, FE6 and 12's FOW maps this one is too much dependent on luck.

Edited by Generic Officer

Best: FE10 3-6 Keeping the generic soldiers alive was fun.

Bah, Radiant Dawn NPCs. Can't trust them worth a damn.

Best: FE7 26E/28H Battle Before Dawn

Worst: FE7 13x

EDIT: I promised reasoning, right?

Best Reason: With the unique strategy necessary, combined with a boss that can actually be difficult, along with Nino and Jaffar recruitment... a making of an awesome chapter.

Worst: I HATE MERLINUS AND HIS FRAILTY!

Edited by 13thshadow

BEST ... ... ... ...3-6, I guess? Seriously, I've been agonising over a best for like two days now, all I really want to do is

WORST contribute another vote to BATTLE. BEFORE. DAWN.

Best: Eh. I rather dislike FoW. I'll vote FE8 C6 just because I have the locations of pretty much everything memorized. //shrug

Worst: FUCKING BATTLE BEFORE DAWN FUCK YOU TOO.

Best: FE8 Chapter 6

Worst: FE7 Night of Farewells

...Night of Farewells isn't a fog of war chapter.

Best: A Reason to Fight(3-6). Enjoyable chapter, excellent for experience, and I rather enjoyed the plot, in particular Lethe's dialogue.

Worst: Battle before Dawn. While I like the chapter, gameplay on the harder difficulties is utterly infuriating.

Edited by Haze

Best: FE8 Chapter 19 (Hardmode, of course) I absolutely LOVED that giant clusterfuck of soldiers near the throne room, I always have fun with it.

Honorable Mention: Battle Before Dawn (Hardmode, again) For similar reasons to FE8 C19. Though I'm surprised nobody thought of using a warp staff for the chapter, it worked well for me...

Worst: Arcadia

Why are all my powerful units suddenly useless? Oh yeah, it's a desert. Hey, WHERE'D THOSE WYVERN KNIGHTS COME FROM? WAIT, I HAVE TO PROTECT SOPHIA?!?!?! YOU ARE TEARING ME APART FIRE EMBLEM!

Honorable Mention: One Survives

Needless to say running around with the Black Knight was cool the first time around, but this map was just TOO BORING.

Though I'm surprised nobody thought of using a warp staff for the chapter, it worked well for me...

You don't have the Warp Staff yet. Unless you mean the Rescue Staff? Although I think the problem is Zephiel dying before people can get to the staff.

...Night of Farewells isn't a fog of war chapter.

Best: A Reason to Fight(3-6). Enjoyable chapter, excellent for experience, and I rather enjoyed the plot, in particular Lethe's dialogue.

Worst: Battle before Dawn. While I like the chapter, gameplay on the harder difficulties is utterly infuriating.

I fixed it up. I got the names mixed up for whatever reason.