FE4 Blender

Psych

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, Leaf will change to something with staves, and Altenna has to be flying, so she's a Flacon Knight.

I tried to make Altenna something else before, but she can't get through the gate and if you seize that once castle before Arion shows up, then she'll disappear, so Altenna has to fly and I'm reserving the right to change her myself.

Yes, someone can be a Master Knight in 2 because I don't have one yet.

Also, Enemy Holy weapons will be:

Leptor/Blume/Ishtar: Holsety

Alvis: Swanchika

Trabant/Arion: Also Gae-Borg because apparently I miscounted

Axe People: Gae-Borg

Edited by Psychology

Aideen Wind Mage -> Sage Minor Narga Continue, Prayer

Oifey Master Knight none Continue, Sol, Luna, Astra, Wrath

I actually don't hate you right now.

But.

Why the fuck does everyone and their mother literally have Prayer or Ambush.

It makes sense for Aideen at least. Give her Critical if you want, idc.

Dew Sword Armor -> Mage Knight Minor Dain Awareness Critical

Noish Prince -> Emperor Minor Baldo Charge Continue

Brohan Free Knight -> Forrest (minor noba because relation to dannan) Critical

Brohalva Swordfighter -> Forest Knight (minor noba because relation to dannan) Continue

Edited by Reinfleche

You didn't miscount, Sigurd hasn't been given Blood yet. Which... could be interesting.

I recommend you take the right to 'it's my game I'll do what I want damn it', and change one or two Prayer/other overused skills around, and also move skills from one or two character's with stupid numbers of them (Oifey) to characters who would be more interested in them.

Also with Blood (remove someone in Gen 1's holy blood to give to an enemy)

Eh. I'm sorta screwing things. I gave Cuan Pursuit and Continue just so Leaf and Altenna don't totally suck.

Sigurd and Diadora weren't able to be placed because I haven't changed them at all and am not going to. :/

Well, I made it so Diadora could promote (as if), and gave her Rezire to just in case. Though now Alec and Aideen can use them and Rezire and Aura are in Blume/Ishtar's Chapter 8 inventory so which ever I don't pick I get both.

Those changes seem a bit dramatic and totally unnecessary. I revoke your right to creative change. At least don't give Cuan pursuit (absolutely don't) and keep Diadora's Aura, she doesn't need a gen 1 Rezire. Making Blume drop the other one seems fine though...

Yes. Right now I'm playing through as a test to see if any glitches happen or if items are in places they shouldn't be.

Base stats aren't being changed but a few people's growths are, particularly the ones switching from being magic to being physical or vice versa.