FE4 Blender

Psych

Since you won't take the other option, Master Knight Major Ulir Briggid with Continue, Bargain, Wrath, Prayer, and Charge. Alsos till has the Ichival. There >:|

Edited by Reinfleche

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree... Rein, the underlying idea here is to make things interesting, not putting all the awesome in one place :P

Brigid is now an Armour Kn... wait, no animation. Ffffff... Uhh... What else sucks? I know, archers! Brigid is now a Sniper with Major Ulir and... v.v

Okay serious time. If you're willing to accept me doing another character. Brigid the Dancer. No holy blood, Nihil as a skill.

Normal inheritance (not reversed). Patty/Daisy is a Pegasus Knight > Falcoknight (Daisy has Charge as a skill)

Also update the first post and put a list with all the gaps where stuff is needed, plus a count of remaining skills etc.

Edit ninja'd. But the other things would be nice to see.

Edited by Cylon

People are going twice?

Allright, I'll take another go.

Aideen, Mage -> Sage. Minor Tordo, Minor Sety. Dance Pursuit, Life.

Wait. No more guys as in stop suggesting, or no more male suggestions?Pysch, being a ninja aint cool.

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

Hannibal

Emperor

Major Dain (you can make Gungnir droppable from Arion instead of the Prayer Ring I suppose)

Pursuit, Continue

Two problems with that are that firstly, it requires Hannibal getting the boss kill, and secondly all enemy Holy Weapons will become the unused ones :P. Hannibal starting with Gungnir wouldn't be broken anyway though, although it'd make him fun to try and get past...

Sylvia

Swordfighter -> Swordmaster

Major Odo

Luna, Awareness

If you can change Defense Sword event to Balmunk. :p