FE4 Blender

Psych

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Base stats aren't being changed

IMO, thats a problem, maybe you should change a few so that they actually fit the class they are? Idk about you but I certainly wouldnt want a Swordfighter Ardan with a base of 4 speed. :/:

IMO, thats a problem, maybe you should change a few so that they actually fit the class they are? Idk about you but I certainly wouldnt want a Swordfighter Ardan with a base of 4 speed. :/:

There's class base stats and there's character base stats. The Character base stats are added to the class's to get the unit's stats. :/

So Ardan's bases are added to the Swordfighter rather than the Armor.

How is the AI going to respond to some of the reclassings? Like Ferry now racing over mountains on a horse...or recruiting Holyn in the Arena, even though he is no longer a direct combatant...

Also, are you rearranging all the Holy Weapons too?

Edited by monkymeet

Yeah. Fury now can't be recruited till after you seize that castle with the Sleep Staff, and whoever gets to Holyn gets a free kill cause he doesn't fight back.

Leen can be Dark Mage -> Hight Priest cause I'm pretty sure Bishop is male. :/ But for ow I'll go Bishop. How can Jamka pass down Dark Magic? Corple would get his tomes.

You could make it, or an additional class. Does gender even matter? The only difference I can think of gender-wise is their death voice, which that isn't tied to class anyways... :/

Fury will, unless you change her AI, rush down to meet you like the other groups of knights. So you don't actually have to finish that castle--she can go past it and be recruited further down if you're patient. At least she's not a healer--she'll buff up the enemy squads while they descend on you D:

Gender matters because animations are tied to class and gender. If you choose a gender that has no animations, the game freezes (worst case) whenever they battle, or uses a cavalier sprite (best case). Neither are particularly nice so, gender matching is good.

Note: There is data for IIRC either Female Barons or female Emperor's, neither of which appear. You could easily copy paste data over them from equivalent classes of the opposite gender, change their gender, then alter the pointers, if you so wanted. It's about 8 animation slots so probably 3 normal classes (depending on weapons).

• 2 weeks later...