Awesome/funny/clever things to say to hot girl sitting behind you in class

Fenrir

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I have just the situation in Economy! Personally, I just make casual jokes for the whole class to hear, when convenient. I admit I'm a pretty tame fellow. Trust me, it takes restraint when an attractive lass slips off her flip-flops right behind me. Extra restraint when she decides to put her feet right under my chair. Barking horn dogs only chase girls worth their salt away, I say!

"Hey there, just so you know, I date people who are nice, interesting and that I get along with, so GTFO. Thanks!"

I think this should work.

thats actually why im interested in said girl(trying to get to know her to see if shes worth my time, which is so worthy, fuck it i already know anyone is worth my time.)

"Has anybody ever told you tat you've got beautiful eyes? No? That's not surprising really"

lolololol.

choco, if your not trolling us that is fucking amazing.

Edited by Fenrir

I usually use my charm to seduce her into loving me, and then stomp her into the dust with rejection. And the world spins around once again

I usually just remember that they're likely taken. And the world spins around once again.

Thats the adavantage to my school, most girls arent taken. the disadvantage, aside from a couple, they arent taken for a reason.

I usually use my charm to seduce her into loving me, and then stomp her into the dust with rejection. And the world spins around once again

Nothing is more satisfying than being a filthy douchebag.

I hope you fuck the shit out of her and impregnate her first.

Well, if you're serious, the (serious time) approach I've taken to all the girls I've asked out (which totals three) is just to flat out tell them I'm interested and ask them out. It worked twice, and I'm hardly the most attractive guy.