Duel Terminal Mafia

eclipse

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ABSOLUTELY want to say "My role is X", you may do so on the first day/night, but this is HEAVILY DISCOURAGED.

Breaking this rule is punishable with a meek verbal warning. If eclipse is REALLY angry, you'll get spanking and a timeout as well.

Putting people up for lynch for refusing to divulge their role in such a manner on the first day/night is not allowed.

The smart students won't tell the teacher they're cheating.

Breaking this rule is punishable with a meek verbal warning. If eclipse is REALLY angry, you'll get spanking and a timeout as well.

And if I get really, really angry, I'll have Obviam hit on you. Or something.

The smart students won't tell the teacher they're cheating.

No, something else will happen. Tee-hee~!

*Bzzt*

HELLO DUELISTS. BE WARNED, YOUR TIME IS LIMITED.

300px-FinalCountdownCP01-EN-C-UE.jpg

YOU HAVE TWENTY TURNS TO COMPLETE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS, IF YOU FAIL, PREPARE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

*Bzzt*

In case you couldn't tell, this is not official, as I am not playing or co-modding. Just... FINAL COUNTDOWN.

Someone needs to have a phase limit in a game one day...

EDIT: And none of Tables's 7 day mafia spy reveal bullshit.

Double Edit: Why do I have Sigrun now...

Edited by Psychology

Back from work. I can be town leader, but here's the thing:

In order to really clear me, I would need the cooperation of at least 3 power roles, excluding me, one of which has to be investigative. What I propose would be to check me N1, and then send the reports to me. If the investigators contact me D2 with their result, I wouldn't be able to block them or such on the first night, no?

the vig*

why 3? well, we wouldn't want people thinking that I'm a scumbag 'clearing' myself with my teammates, now would I?

the vig*

why 3? well, we wouldn't want people thinking that I'm a scumbag 'clearing' myself with my teammates, now would I?

Um, so we reveal who the Doctor, Cop, and some other guy are just to clear you? That's obviously a terrible idea.

I need two other visiting roles, preferably investigative, to try and check me. I'm safe from death tonight, but it might be a good idea since one or both of them might get roleblocked or rendered otherwise unable to investigate.

I need two other visiting roles, preferably investigative, to try and check me. I'm safe from death tonight, but it might be a good idea since one or both of them might get roleblocked or rendered otherwise unable to investigate.

How many cops do you think there are? There are generally only one cop in each game. A Stalker or Watcher would be useless, as would a Hooker, or Oracle, or most roles in fact.

It also seems rather a waste to put every single investigative role (if there are more than one, which I doubt) on the same person, unless you hope to flush out any paranoid or insane cops, which I don't think are likely to exist either.