funny post lol

Dr.Sholes

Learn how to spell Capitalization first. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my message. Now fuck off.

When using His/Her to address a person, you capitalize the goddamn H!

...For this, I will sing to you a Shakespearean-style sonnet about the glorious dump I just took.

"Clarinets burst loud and clear

As on the throne went and sat he

Only audience, the air, there to see

How he went down the road to glory, my dear--

Alright. I'll stop now.

Thank you, Furetchen.

Except for the fact that you, y'know, DON'T.

Yes. Yes, that was shameless, and you should FEEL shameless.

For one, fuck you too, and go away.

So what if i am wrong? Point is, someone felt it necessary to come at me for that simple little mistake so desperately, that they did not spell one of their words properly. Got that mister always-spell-things-right-Furetchen? Why don't you go after him too. Oh, that's right, you won't because he's been here longer, and all of you are buddy-buddy with each other, and i'm just the n00b who doesn't know anything.

So yeah, as a matter of fact, fuck all of you. Professional my ass, Serenesforest is just a bunch of shit as far as I care. I joined this site on recommendation that this was a more respectful site to come to than something like FEshrine or whatever. But I didn't think i'd be getting my balls busted for a simple mistake in the free-for-all section, no less.

So fine. Claude_C_Kenny is gone, and you little bitches can continue fucking each other in the ass. Goodbye.

You over-reacted and you did it violently. He just pointed out a mistake you made. You told him to fuck off and that you were right. Were you even talking to him? Hah.

I'm sorry, but there's so many things wrong with those last words of yours, I just can't do anything about it. Nyergh.

See you around, I suppose.

For one, fuck you too, and go away.

So what if i am wrong? Point is, someone felt it necessary to come at me for that simple little mistake so desperately, that they did not spell one of their words properly. Got that mister always-spell-things-right-Furetchen? Why don't you go after him too. Oh, that's right, you won't because he's been here longer, and all of you are buddy-buddy with each other, and i'm just the n00b who doesn't know anything.

So yeah, as a matter of fact, fuck all of you. Professional my ass, Serenesforest is just a bunch of shit as far as I care. I joined this site on recommendation that this was a more respectful site to come to than something like FEshrine or whatever. But I didn't think i'd be getting my balls busted for a simple mistake in the free-for-all section, no less.

So fine. Claude_C_Kenny is gone, and you little bitches can continue fucking each other in the ass. Goodbye.

Your friend was right. Ain't that a scary thought?

Unfortunately most people you meet on the Internet are not going to care about you regardless of how close you think you are, it is not just exclusive to Serenes or FE forums or whatever, and I can assure you that it is not just you.

The solution is either to stop caring so much yourself or just forget about those people entirely and go on doing whatever it is you like to do. Complaining about it and getting mad isn't going to help.

Edited by Tangerine