Did anyone else notice this?

Klein is very similar to George in quite a few ways. Both are blond-haired prepromote snipers that hail from the nobility from a very powerful nation, and come with a silver bow. Both are recruited in similar ways(In Book 2, George is recruited by talking to him with Gordin, while Klein is recruited by Clarine.) The only difference is that Klein is better, thanks to his HM bonuses and better overall growths.

The noble Silver Bow Sniper is in like every game, some of them are even blonde. Louise, Brigid, Innes...

I doubt anyone here had mentioned this already but:

Also, I see some resemblance between Thany and Caeda, stat wise. Both are early joining Pegasus knights with good speed and luck(and in Caeda's case, excessive), but bad HP/str/def bases and growths(to be completely fair, 7def is good for a Lv1 peg knight, but both have bad def growths.)

Pegasus knights with good speed and luck and poor HP/STR/DEF? What will they think of next! Maybe an Armour Knight with good strength and defense and poor speed and resistance?

The noble Silver Bow Sniper is in like every game, some of them are even blonde. Louise, Brigid, Innes...

Briggid had a steel bow didn't she?

Briggid had a steel bow didn't she?

Yes, she did. And she doesn't act like the other noble snipers of FE do. She's a friggin pirate! (which is awesone)

Shinnon isn't noble or blonde, although the whole "talk to him with a green-haired archer that you didn't even know was actually the Sniper's student" seems similar to George's recruitment in Book 2.

Rolf and Shinon's relationship had already been shed light on if I recall correctly. Rolf mentions Shinon taught him how to use a bow when he officially joins your fighting squad in FE9.

wolf.pngWendy-1.png

These two aren't anything alike. For one, Wolf's a man, and second he's a horseman that's second only to Hardin. Wendy's a bit like Sheema I guess, since they're both female armors.

I would be extremely surprised if anyone didn't notice this.

Not to worry old chap, I for one noticed your above post

That's gameplay-wise. Story-wise, isn't Lilina more closer to Caeda than Thany is?

Exactly. Blue-haired princess, main lord's love intrest, recruits several seemingly random characters. (Gonzales, especially Garret) Their personalities are pretty similar too. The only difference is MarthXShiida is canon no matter what, but the RoyXLilina support is so freaking fast it may as well be canon.

There's also parallels between the ending if Roy has an A support with Lilina and the ending of Shadow Dragon with Marth and Shiida. except the roles are reversed, in FE6, the girl is the one who 'cannot spit it out', whereas in SD it's the guy.

• 3 months later...

Rolf and Shinon's relationship had already been shed light on if I recall correctly. Rolf mentions Shinon taught him how to use a bow when he officially joins your fighting squad in FE9.

No, Rolf said that he taught himself, though Boyd doesn't buy it.

It does take some moon logic (and a really good memory) to deduce that Rolf was lying about teaching himself, and that the only person who could have taught him was Shinon, though.

Edited by Paper Jam