Conspiracy Theories on Serenes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Because even if you can convince me, theres still others that want his blood.

A flesh sacrifice will fulfill those requirements without death.

Why do people want his blood in the first place? Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

Don't kill me, I have 11 friends on my profile thing...kill them insteadtongue.gif

ohmy.gifblink.gifsad.gifnoes.gifcry.gif This is the worst kind of betrayal there is! Grrrr, where do I sign up? I want to join this hunting party and I would like to request the honor of personally performing the sacrificial ritual! ebilsmirk.gif How could you betray a friend after he tried to keep a angry mob from killing you? So disappointing.... sob.gif

Oh, he won't be fighting back once my diabolical plan is but into action... I'll make sure of it! angry.gif Release the Kracken! ebilsmirk.gif

EDIT: NVM this post, didn't read his before this one. I'm back to requesting a diplomatic, peaceful, solution to this. smile.gif

Edited by Fire Emblem Addict

I̷̛̛̹̟̯̤̋͊ͤ͋͟T̛ͤ́̾̈́̾̽͜͏̱̙̠̳͓'͍̰̰̞̺̮̣͙̫̦̮̻͈̲ͣ̇ͣ͛͊́̚S̵̨̲̮̯͎̪̫̠͍̹̭̖͍͖͕̱̗̥̗ͭ̑ͤ̊̌̄̈́ͩ̚͘͜͡ ̶̧̧͔͔̜̹̤̤̬̹̗̦̝͇͎̣̺̯ͨ̏ͭͭ̒́̿ͣ̀A̵̱̥̪̲̫̘̟̳͚̯̥̬͎̘̞͋̇̉̍́͛̌̂ͥ̑ͦ̊͌ͬ̈́ͤ̈͒͡L̷̛͖͎͈̦̩̜͇͔̝ͥͩ̾̓͒ͅL̨̥̹̗͎̀͌͗ͬ͡͡ͅ ̵̛̟͓̜̪̜̥̥̼͉͇̦̯̤͉̠ͭ̇͗͒̔̏ͩ̅͒ͣ̇ͣ́ͬ̓̕͞Ơ̵̶̡̙̩͔̺̻̋̎ͤ͊̓̀̃̆̕V̴̂ͫ̂ͮͯͧ̉̾̚͘҉́͏̙̗̺̥͎̜̰̳̠͕̬̭̩͍̱͙̳ͅE͒̒̑̑͂ͩ̋̆͂ͬ͌͋ͩͦͥ̎̔̽̋͏̴̶̸҉͇͇͎͍̗͖̟̜R̴̢̫͇̰̹̻̺̦̖̹̞̯̳͉̄͂́̈͒͗̓̓̿ͪ̓ͪ̾̒̒̚͡ ̵̧̠͕̮̹̗̮͙̰͉̠̱̘̟̅̐͛̂̔ͥͤ̉̌͛̾ͅF̧̈̓̓̊̅̊ͧͬ͐͋͘͞͏̪͙͖̞͍͎͕͓͔͘O̢̩̗͔̦̫̯̘̙̪̎ͮ́̄ͭͤ̅ͩ̈͑̈ͨ̂͘͜͝Ŗ̵̹̝̭͓͍̫̌ͨ̿̒̐ͬ̏͟͟ ̷̙̜̥͎̠̘̘͔͓̽ͤ̈͑ͮͯ̄̓̌ͫ̿̀͜Ṷ̧̯̥̙̭̲̪͙̠̝̟̱̹̟̞͛̓̓̆̍́̃̏̀̚S̷ͧͭ̎̐̆ͮ̀̓͆̄̈́̽̃ͪͨ͂ͦ̍͘҉̘̱͚̲͉͎͚͕̪̥̟̰͈͇̝̬̗ͅ

Guys I might insist that you find a peaceful solution to this... Violence is never the answer to these things. Besides, now that you don't have the Kracken, how do you expect to keep him from fighting back? unsure.gif

er...Eclipse. That isnt how we solve our issues.

Heres a triple bladed chainsaw. Use that instead.

Yeah finally someone sees the ligh- No, no, no a triple bladed chainsaw is not the answer either. You just had to put that inside eclipse's head didn't you?...dry.gif

I dual wield. You lose.

Ok seeing as how it appears that some sort of violence MUST occur today. I suggest the following compromise (sorry Sholes): Sholes gives you 0.5L of his blood (which is what most you of seems to be after) under the condition that this blood be extracted through safe, surgical means (so that means no machetes or chainsaws eclipse). Now how's that sound? mellow.gif

... I've got a 10% warn bar... not gonna get it any higher...

lol I've got like 40% warn bar, hoe. Dont fuk widdit.

I will accept "extraction" if it means "by a knife through the body part of my choice".

Whoa, ok now. No knives or other weapons will be used, only needles through the cubital vein. After it's the blood that you want right? So this should more than satisfy you