Rumor - next Fire Emblem tenatively announced

Celice

http://nintendoscene.com/2011/05/15/project-cafe-leaked-games-list/

Launch Games

* Extreme Sports Cafe (New IP, Combines 1080 and Wave Race + Other Sports)

* Pikmin Cafe (Interfaces with Pikmin 3DS)

* Endless Ocean Cafe

* Nintendogs Cafe Kennel (Interfaces with Nintendogs + Cats)

* Mii Explore (New IP, Multiplayer Adventure Game)

Launch Window

* Kirby’s Epic Yarn 2 (Launch Window, Multiplayer)

* Wario Ware Cafe (Launch – Launch Window?)

Future Games

* Super Mario Cafe (Late 2012/Early 2013, Paradigm Shift a la SM64)

* Legend of Paper Zelda (Mid 2012, Paper Mario version of SNES Zelda)

* Fire Emblem Cafe (Late 2012)

* Retro Studios IP (Late 2012, New IP)

* Project Sora IP (New IP)

* Monolith Soft RPG (New IP)

* Miyamoto Game (New IP)

Third Party

Launch Games

* Battlefield 3 (Extra Content)

* Street Fighter X Tekken (Timed Exclusive)

* SSX

* Super Monkey Ball Cafe

* Tony Hawk Cafe

* Ridge Racer Cafe

* Mass Effect 3 (Possibly with ME 1 + 2)

This is a supposed leak of some E3 list. Naturally it is rumor season around now, but still, this might be interesting to some of you out there. There seems to be an awful lot of sudden "large-name" projects in the works according to this list, which somewhat diminishes the likelihood to me, but then again, with a new system unveiled in a month, lists like these aren't always bullshit.

Legend of Paper Zelda

Lolwut?

Other than that, I totally agree with Paperblade on please don't be another remake that isn't Gaiden, I shall have to semi-violently* place my head on my desk if it is.

*very violently.

Lolwut?

Other than that, I totally agree with Paperblade on please don't be another remake that isn't Gaiden, I shall have to semi-violently* place my head on my desk if it is.

*very violently.

Those were my thoughts.

Though actually I'm probably the only one who wouldn't mind a Gaiden remake, if they manage to do the world map, monsters, and promotions and things like that well.

Those were my thoughts.

Though actually I'm probably the only one who wouldn't mind a Gaiden remake, if they manage to do the world map, monsters, and promotions and things like that well.

Totally worded that badly, I meant I don't want another remake of any FE game but Gaiden. I feel that it could be modernized in an FE8 sort of fashion (like with weapons with use, Angel Ring not so #@%^'ed up on Peg. Knights, perhaps nerf and or get rid of the .(some insane number)% enemy drops, etc). That way, people who liked the concept of FE8, but found it too easy could fall in love with this game.

The only thing I fear is the butchering of the soundtrack. FE2 was a musical masterpiece and I'm not sure how well it would sound if it wasn't beeps and boops.

Umm guys... that list is pure bullshit. It's nothing but a baseless rumor used to drive hits to their site.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/86146/rumour-project-cafe-leaked-launch-lineup-and-more/

Has that list (and more) and seems to have sourced NeoGAF/1up.

The list originated from NeoGAF which has been known to post accurate leaks many a time before and is the only reason this list holds some plausibility. You can find the entire list below, so judge it at your leisure.

Fire Emblem Cafe? That doesn't even sound like something IS would name a FE game...

Fire Emblem Cafe? That doesn't even sound like something IS would name a FE game...

Obviously, it's just a project title. In the early phases, Radiant Dawn was referred to as Fire Emblem Wii. So it's quite typical for this sort of thing, it's just that the next Nintendo console has a pretty stupid sounding project name.

The list itself is probably bull. But hey, you never know about E3. I'd guess they'll unveil a new FE there anyway, whether it's for Cafe or for Wii. The Wii isn't over yet. I mean, there are still games planned for late 2011. Skyward Sword has yet to come out, and doesn't even have an official release date. Also, I hope they make another console game... Or I'd be interested in a TSS prequel or Sequel, with the same mechanics of course... That's probably just a hopeless dream though.

About the Paper Zelda, it is a hit-miss. Miyamoto has said he wants to remake A Link to the Past on the 3DS. This, along with fanboy love for Paper Mario, builds inertia for Paper Zelda rumors (since fanboy logic doesn't see anything strange about arbitrarily linking one thing liked with another thing liked and no matter how strange and foreign the combination, seem to think it's perfectly expected).

Cardboard Cut-Out Zelda Adventure--best 3D around son.

Paper Zelda? I would not buy that game. Even if it was good by itself, that is NOT what I want out of a Zelda game.

Anyways, I hope this is true. After all, if you're going to fabricate a game list, Fire Emblem is fairly random to throw in there.

I don't know...it kind of makes sense since Radiant Dawn was one of the first games known for the Wii. And by that I mean that I mean they showed scenes from it during that Wii video at E3 when the Wii was announced. It wouldn't be surprising at all to see a new FE as one of the earlier games released/planned for the new system. I don't know exact numbers but I can guess FE9 and 10 each sold better than FE11 so maybe they decided they'd rather work on a new FE then waste time and money translating FE12 which they don't believe will sell good in U.S. But thats just a crazy guess.

* Legend of Paper Zelda (Mid 2012, Paper Mario version of SNES Zelda)

Who cares about the Fire Emblem announcement. That was inevitable either on the new console or on the 3DS. BUT THIS IS INTERESTING NEWS!