My City is Fat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like being skinny though >.<

But you get super vulnerable to cold, and your organs in the abdominal cavity are guarded by a mere paper-like covering!

Yes, because there are only two kinds of shape in the world. The beautiful folke, and anyone a kilo over your weight.

Nobody has mentioned the worst thing about fat people; its incredibly hard to give them a reach-around whilst keeping the atmosphere romantic or so I'd imagine:B):

Edited by mikethfc

And they take up the space two people can use on benches...if they don't break em first.

I don't mean to offend anyone overweight here. I just feel that being less heavy benefits both yourself and the world more.

And they take up the space two people can use on benches...if they don't break em first.

I don't mean to offend anyone overweight here. I just feel that being less heavy benefits both yourself and the world more.

Braniac begs to differ, as their "

" found its better to be fat in the cause of:

Shipwreck

Hurricane

Stranded in the North Pole

Earthquake

The link doesn't go to the relevant bit but that was pretty much what it was all about, blowing up cavarans.

So?

I think fat people are terrible, what with walking slow and being so wide you can't walk past them...

Not saying get fat, I just advocate a moderate weight! Bad things can happen on both ends of the scale!

Ah cool, I'm guessing she's probably in University of Southern Indiana or University of Evansville? Or is she still in high school?

We actually go to college together, in Vermont...

I don't mean to offend anyone overweight here.

Again, do you realise there are people who are neither malnourished nor hulking bags of meat?

And that this group includes most of society?

Again, do you realise there are people who are neither malnourished nor hulking bags of meat?

And that this group includes most of society?

You're forgetting we're talking about the United States of America here.

Even if somewhodied's being a dumb piece of fuck.

Edited by Barioth