Mafia of the Gods - Game Over

Guest Wen Yang

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, don't ever try pulling that shit about voting someone because he's away/suspended. Ether tried pulling that in Black Fang mafia on me, and it's the stupidest reasoning ever.

Also, what paper said.

##Vote:Sho

I can see more reasons to lynch him than me. Also, Anouleth I'm sure you want to be lynched just as much as me.

Edit: Forgot to bold. :/

Edited by BK-201

Lynching can be fun, it can help to build strong village ties, but sometimes...

BEARS.

##Unvote

##Vote: Sho

Trust me, I'm the village leader!

Guest Wen Yang

Day Phase ends in four hours and ten minutes.

Also, Regal Bryant has exactly that long until he gets subbed out for inactivity.

Day Phase ends in four hours and ten minutes.

Also, Regal Bryant has exactly that long until he gets subbed out for inactivity.

I hate it when my assessments of people are spot-on.

Oh, and ##Unvote. No need to kill Wen just yet.

You're just saying that because he offered to give you vests aren't you?

Trust me, I'm the village leader!

Guest Wen Yang

As the mob gathers around Sho, he tries backing off, trying to avoid the inevitable.

He failed.

The ground split open beneath him, a one-way ticket to the depths of Tartarus fell into his hand, and screaming, he fell. His screams kept diminishing, until it is heard no more, and just like that, he vanished.

A sheet of paper floated around where he used to stand. Written on it is:

Dear Sho,

You are Athena

You are the goddess of wisdom and strategic warfare. You are much smarter than your silly brother Ares, and can kick his ass in a fight, too.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X – Protect USER from those that wish them harm." You will guard USER, and will fend away anyone with untoward intent that visits USER during that night.

<SNIP>

You cannot guard the same user two nights in a row, and you cannot guard yourself.

You are allied with the Greek Gods. You win when you have eliminated all other factions in the game.

Before they could recover from the shock, a bright light envelops Regal Bryant. Once the light subsides, Regal Bryant was no more. On his place stood SirBrickingtonmccrushworthy.

It is now Night 1. This phase will end at May 30th, 12:00PM GMT +7

Addendum: When something is <SNIP>ed out, there MAY or MAY NOT be anything there. Nobody will know until postgame.

Edited by Wen Yang

where the fuck are my claims

haze you are not a village leader you are a shitbad liar and anouleth is no longer my friend because he's yours