Mafia of the Gods - Game Over

Guest Wen Yang

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me incompetent all you want, but were you in my situation, you would've probably fared worse. All I can say now is that I've left good information in (hopefully) competent hands before dying.

By the by, fuck you idiots who thought I was faking. I don't mind getting lynched, but not when it's based off of some bullshit logic that was wrong.

Edited by Bearissoslow

Call me incompetent all you want, but were you in my situation, you would've probably fared worse. All I can say now is that I've left good information in (hopefully) competent hands before dying.

By the by, fuck you idiots who thought I was faking. I don't mind getting lynched, but not when it's based off of some bullshit logic that was wrong.

Why are you so butthurt? You just weren't in a good position to blackmail. THINK next time before you try to pull that off.

Why are you so butthurt? You just weren't in a good position to blackmail. THINK next time before you try to pull that off.

zzz I could list why it was perfectly reasonable but loldead.

And I'm only mad about the shitty logic thing. It's like saying "you can only be mafia because your name starts with a T!" in threeway lylo and getting it right. It doesn't matter if you got it right, you didn't deserve any aspect of it. I couldn't care less if I actually lost.

Am I really the only one that even tries to honour "1 uninformative post after death rule"?

Apparently.

@Bearissoslow: This isn't the type of Mafia game to do that kind of thing, since there is no defined 'Town' or 'Mafia' here.

Am I really the only one that even tries to honour "1 uninformative post after death rule"?

What's Wen going to do? Modkill him and change his win condition to survival?

(I don't really see why people get so buttdevastated by being lynched anyway.)

zzz I could list why it was perfectly reasonable but loldead.

And I'm only mad about the shitty logic thing. It's like saying "you can only be mafia because your name starts with a T!" in threeway lylo and getting it right. It doesn't matter if you got it right, you didn't deserve any aspect of it. I couldn't care less if I actually lost.

Then you obviously haven't been lurking long enough to know that there IS VERY LITTLE logic in SF Mafia outside of "there is no such thing as invulnerability" (unless that's a night power, but you know what I mean).

You also should have remembered that anything you say can be copy / pasted and posted here.

In other words, don't say anything incriminating, or at least, not TOO incriminating.

Edited by SirBrickingtonCrushworthy

You also should have remembered that anything you say can be copy / pasted and posted here.

Because it's not like I totally did.

God, everyone treating me like I'm some fuckin' random that doesn't know what maf is has to be the worst part about this.

Guest Wen Yang

Phase end (and big surprise) comes in 2 hours and 44 minutes. I am still missing some night actions. Please submit them before the deadline. Thank you.