Mafia of the Gods - Game Over

Guest Wen Yang

Guest Wen Yang

Proto was laying in his bed when he heard the first slithering noise.

He got up, alarmed, but failed to react on time.

The tentacles were upon him before he managed to do anything.

Dear Proto,

You are Izanagi

You are the god of creation, the forefather of everything.

<SNIP>

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Find out what USER is made out of." You will view the fabric of USER's existence, and will discover their Role PM in its entirity.

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Japanese Gods. <SNIP>

Proto has been tentacle-raped to death!

Raymond was snoring in his bed when a huge, blue, hulking figure creeped up to his bed.

He did not notice it coming.

The first sign he had of it was when its huge fist came into contact with his face.

He never woke up.

Dear Raymond,

You are Izanami

You are the goddess of the underworld. You do not really like being back in the land of the living, and would prefer to go back to your domain.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Prepare the underworld to receive USER's soul." You will cause the first protective action on USER to fail.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Japanese Gods. <SNIP>

Raymond has been beaten to death.

Eclipse was on her way home when a horde of rabid fanboys suddenly jumped her.

They kicked.

They bit.

They clawed.

Even a huge, pink hippo joined in beating her up until there was little left of her that can be determined.

No clue can be found of her identity.

Eclipse has died under suspicious circumstances.

Rein was feeling smug and happy.

At least until a horde of wild animals literally fell on top of him.

It's hard to tell what caused his death.

Was it the hippopotamus that fell on top of his face ass-first, or was it the crocodile that ate half of him?

Dear Queen,

You are Aphrodite.

You are the goddess of love, and the most beautiful creature to have ever set foot on earth (according to the greeks, that is). You are so beautiful that flowers bloom in your passing and wither if you grieve.

<SNIP>

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Show USER what real beauty is!” You will mesmerize USER with your beauty, and if USER is male, will be able to read his Role PM.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Greek Gods. You win when you have eliminated all other factions in the game.

Rein died thanks to come animals that did not appreciate him.

The Greek gods has been exterminated!

Psych was estatic.

His plan has worked.

The stupid masses did not lay a hand on him.

He was still smirking as he fled the thrice-damned planet on his flying saucer, grinning all the way and giving the finger to those left behind.

Psych has won!

Dear Psych,

You are Xenu.

You are supposed to be an extraterrestrial being who came to earth in the past and hydrogen-bombed the shit out of everything.

You are disliked by people, because of that, once a majority against you has been achieved, you will be killed on the spot. However, you have a Hydrogen bomb with you, and you will take the last person to vote for you down with you.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

You are allied with yourself. You win if you survive the game. Alternatively, you win if you can stay alive until Day Five.

My apologies for the late update. Had a city-wide blackout till around 20 minutes ago.

It is now Day 5. This phase will come to an end at June 14th, 12:00 PM GMT +7

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, maybe I would

Anyway, mandatory night results.

eclipse visited BK-201, Kevin, SlayerX, Raymond, Eclipse, Kaoz, WoMC, Psych, Rein, Proto, Kay and Snike and was visited by BK-201, Kevin, SlayerX, Raymond, Eclipse, Kaoz, WoMC, Psych, Rein, Proto, Kay and Snike

Hilariously enough,

Rein visited BK-201, Kevin, SlayerX, Raymond, Eclipse, Kaoz, WoMC, Psych, eclipse, Proto, Kay and Snike and was visited by BK-201, Kevin, SlayerX, Raymond, Eclipse, Kaoz, WoMC, Psych, eclipse, Proto, Kay and Snike

OH and we have a janitor, me thinks.

You have successfully used your ability on Snike.

Result:

Dear Snike,

You are Thor.

You are the god of thunder. You killed giants for a pastime, can eat a whole cow in one sitting, and pack a really mean hammer.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X – It's Hammer time! Whack USER on the head!" You will throw your mighty hammer Mjollnir at USER, hitting them on the head so hard that they will be so confused that they end up using their night action on themselves.

You can redirect nightkills with this ability.

You are a badass god, and you will not go down without a fight. Because of this, you will take whoever kills you at night down with you.

You MAY use your power on members of your own faction.

You are allied with the Nordic Gods. You win when you have eliminated all other factions in the game.

I hope this goes well

##Vote: Snike

Gratz to Psych, for winning.

As for everyone else, well, at least Cthulhu is appeased for now.

##Vote: Excellen Browning.

I will toast you before this is over.

Well, that isn't really a defence, so

##Vote: Snike

At this point in time, I don't really have a defense against 3 Egyptians and a Japanese God teaming up on me except forcing a tie. There's all of 9 players left, and I want to get rid of the inspector before he ruins everyone else.

You're saying Excellen is the inspector? He seems like a tracker/watcher to me from those public postings. And to be honest, you're a bomb, so you should expect this to happen.

I'm sorry, but there's only so many times you can bluff a role before we get sick of it. I would suggest all other factions do the same, as lynching a bomb is in everyone's best interest IMO.

If you would be paying attention, you would have figured out by Day 4 that I was Thor.

Also, look at his message. That's every single member in the game aside from him and Clips. He's faking it.

Message I got from Clips before she died:

I get the weirdest ideas while doing dishes. . .

Anyway, here's a list of Excellen's night targets:

N0: Me

N1: You (according to him)

N2: Anouleth (again, according to him)

My own role PM was mailed back to me during D2, IIRC. Anouleth's was revealed during D3. Yours I learned of on D4.

How much do you want to bet that Excellen can nab role PMs?

While he might be what he claims, I'm not inclined to trust him whatsoever.

Also, look at his message. That's every single member in the game aside from him and Clips. He's faking it.

Nah there must be a reason for it. He's probably forced to say it or something.

If you would be paying attention, you would have figured out by Day 4 that I was Thor.

What has this got to do with anything?

While he might be what he claims, I'm not inclined to trust him whatsoever.

Well right now, you belong to a faction which has three members while Excellen does not. You are a bomb which cannot be dealt with at night, Excellen is not. You are a far more logical target for this lynch.

I'm not on it.

No idea what that means. ;/