Mafia of the Gods - Game Over

Guest Wen Yang

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wen Yang

People have gathered around Obviam, ignoring his protests.

They forcibly laid him down on a table, and did the worst thing that could be done to a man.

They gave him a sex-change operation.

Having lost the will to live, Obviam committed suicide soon after.

Dear Obviam,

You are Zeus.

You are the granddaddy pimp of the greek gods. You rule from your throne on Mount Olympus with thunderbolts in hand. You are also widely known as the greatest womanizer to have ever graced Greece in all its history.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X – Pay USER a visit in the night." You will attempt to do the nasty with USER, and if the USER is female, you will give her the night of her life. If you succeed, you will find out the USER's ability and be able to redirect USER's action once at a night phase of your choice.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

You MAY use your power on members of your own faction.

<SNIP> You win when you have eliminated all other factions in the game.

Obviam has lost the will to live on.

It is now Night 3. This phase will end on June 8th, 12:00 PM GMT+7

Fun fact: Surprises that are passive are actually working since the start of the game, unless it says so.

WoMC has returned. He nurses a brutal hangover.

Edited by Wen Yang

1. My head still hurts.

2. My apologies to everyone. I'm probably gonna take a couple days to be "right". . .whatever that means.

3. Excellen, WTF are you doing?

Guest Wen Yang

It is the middle of the night.

StSS was peacefully sleeping when someone sneaked into his room.

A metallic shine flared, and fell.

StSS never woke up from his sleep.

A broken blade can be seen protruding out of his corpse.

Dear StSS,

You are Yog-Sothoth.

You are The Gate, you are The Key, so shall it be.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM With "Night X - Open the dimensional gates for USER." USER will then be able to use your dimensional gate to always succeed in their action this night.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP> You win when you have eliminated all other factions in the game.

StSS was shanked.

...Whaaaaaat?? I died in the middle of the night?

Guys this is so sad :(

I thought we were becoming friends!

lol, anyways, good luck!

Also, you guys would freak if you saw my full role pm... :P:

The way she is standing/sitting/leaning/whatever on your avvy, kinda fits with what you said... Imo. As if she was doing that while she said you know...

Guest Wen Yang

Phase ends in 2 hours and 48 minutes. I'm still missing some Night actions (and nightkills). Please have them sent before phase end.

Guest Wen Yang

Paperblade could not believe his luck.

This is what he always dreamed of.

A paradise.

Nirvana.

The Elysian fields.

It was his heart's desire come true, and he does not regret passing from this world in this manner.

At least that's what he thought, till something hard and solid mashed his brains in.

Dear Paper,

You are Susano-o

You should have been the god of the ocean, but you don't feel like it, so you went and made a giant, eight-headed snake drunk and killed it instead.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X – USER! Bring out the Booze! Let's Party!" You will invite USER to drinking contest, and will cause USER to be dead-drunk. While they are drunk, you will bind and gag them. USER cannot say anything in the game thread until the next night phase, or else you will drown him in booze.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

You MAY use your power on members of your own faction.

You are allied with the Japanese Gods. You win when you have eliminated all other factions in the game.

Paperblade has perished from excessive brain damage.

WoMC was minding his own business, on his way home, when it happened.

A multi-pronged spear penetrated his chest from the back.

He coughed up blood, tried to turn, tried to see his slayer...

Darkness descended on him before he manages to do so.

Dear WoMC,

You are Osiris.

You are the god who judges the dead. You got an entire underworld at your hands, and a hot sister as your queen. What more can you want?

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM With "Night X - Investigate USER's circumstances." If you target a living USER, you will find out who visited USER that night. If you target a dead USER, you will find out who killed USER.

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

<SNIP>

You are allied with the Egyptian Gods. You win when you have eliminated all other factions in the game.

WoMC died from massive blood loss.

People looked around once the hysterics died off. They found out that Kay cannot be found, and thus cannot be lynched.

It is now Day 4. This phase will end on June 10th, 12:00 PM GMT+7.

Edited by Wen Yang

My night results :tangerine:

Excellen visited BK-201, Kevin, SlayerX, Raymond, Paperblade, Eclipse, Kaoz, WoMC, Psych, Brickington, Rein, Proto, Kay, Excellen and Snike. Excellen was visited by BK-201, Kevin, SlayerX, Raymond, Paperblade, Eclipse, Kaoz, WoMC, Psych, Brickington, Rein, Proto, Kay, Excellen and Snike.

I'm such a popular guy

Edited by Excellen Browning

My night results :tangerine:

Excellen visited BK-201, Kevin, SlayerX, Raymond, Paperblade, Eclipse, Kaoz, WoMC, Psych, Brickington, Rein, Proto, Kay, Excellen and Snike. Excellen was visited by BK-201, Kevin, SlayerX, Raymond, Paperblade, Eclipse, Kaoz, WoMC, Psych, Brickington, Rein, Proto, Kay, Excellen and Snike.

I'm such a popular guy

Stop watching yourself. And stealing my role pm.

##Mentally Undressing: Excellen Browning

The character, not the user, guys. >___>

Edited by Snike