I showed up 5 hours late for work...

Because I was used to closing shifts and didn't look at my schedule until 3:30 PM today. I thought I was working 5-10:30, I was supposed to work 12-5:30. I still got to work today. I love Target.

LOL. I remember the time I went to work the day before the 4th of July, I had later hours than everyone else working for Fridays that time, so I came in AFTER they closed early for the break.

SOBs.

Happened to me once when A.J. Wright was still in business. I actually thought I had work the next day. My boss was all "Where the heck are you, boy? Vina was sitting around waiting for you to come in and you're not in." And I was all "IT WAS TODAY?! I THOUGHT IT WAS TOMORROW!!!!". After a short talk, I got dressed up and got drove down to A.J. Wright, and was allowed to work. My boss was laughing about the thing afterwards. If that wasn't a reminder for me to check my work schedule often, I don't know what is.

My boss called me as my open house was beginning asking me why I wasn't at work. Apparently he didn't record that I told him a week in advance that I needed that day off and he said okay.

But he was relatively cool about it, so it worked out.

5hr energy. Sh!t works.

Everyone at work always offers me those things. I took one once, at lunch break. And I couldn't sleep the rest of the day. Barely got in a bit of sleep before work the next day.

A few years ago when I was doing some line work at the local factory back in my home town, I decided to work on a Sunday for some extra £s, from 6am to 12pm. Woke up at about 7am, said "oh fuck", phoned for a taxi and dressed. Arrived at 7.30am; luckily it was a Sunday and nobody actually gave a fuck whether I turned up or not. We received the pay depending on how long we were "clocked in", so I lost 1 hour 30 minutes worth of pay.

I don't do mornings well.

Also Mountain Dew has only been recently selling in the UK, just a few months ago it appeared. It's a hell of a sugar rush. But I still prefer Relentless, I think.

One day I mixed my schedule up. I usually work on either Tuesday or Thursday and I flipped it one week. My boss never called or anything, I learned that after working 4 years at the same place it becomes a pain to fire the employee than it is keeping them even if they don't do anything.

Hmm. You know, I'm pretty sure the only place I have to work is running out of money, but I think they still can pay my salary. My wages: more than Warren Buffet. My taxes: Twice as much as Warren Buffet.

However, I benefit more from my taxes than most Americans.

Edited by SeverIan