Pokemon Legendaries Mafia - Game Over

Jaybee

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah well the host just mentioned he didn't say anything about votes and Anouleth deserves it anyway

Edited by Obviam

I thought it was implied that we couldn't vote for Anou because the flavour said he disappeared or something along those lines, how can you lynch somebody if you can't even find the bastard.

Fuck this, phase over.

It seemed as though everyone had made their choice. Arceus equipped the Dread Plate, and fired off one shot of Judgment.

It wasn't really a fair battle.

Dear user,

You are Meloetta, the Melody Pokémon.

648.png

Your melodies are sung with a special vocalization method that can control the feelings of those who hear it.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with “Night X – Sing a melody to USER1 and USER2”. USER1 will be so enchanted by your melody that he will target USER2 instead of his original target, and vice versa. SNIP

You are not allied with anyone. You win if you survive.

And with that, Psychic has been eliminated from the game.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends on 16 June 2011, 7pm, GMT +8.

Also, Sho.M., 3-13Archer, if you don't indicate you're still playing (Post or at least message me in your role PM), you will be subbed out tomorrow.

Edited by JBCWK

Good news: That's not the doctor.

Bad news: That is an awesome role anyway.

Awesome role yes but the town wouldn't really have been able to utilise it that well.

Guest Wen Yang

Especially since he wins with either side.

Worst case scenario the mafia could have enticed him into an alliance and used him to screw the town over.

Worst case scenario the mafia could have enticed him into an alliance and used him to screw the town over.

For that to happen Psych would have to follow orders for his night action, maybe things have changed since the last pokemafia but he almost managed to stop me being the dumbest player in that game. Almost.

After some time taking real life issues that took me away from the net by surprice, I'm back. No I didn't even have a change to ask a sub.

Did they take away your spelling capabilities too?

After some time taking real life issues that took me away from the net by surprice, I'm back. No I didn't even have a change to ask a sub.

You bastard if we'd have known you weren't going to be here we could've lynched you whilst you were defenceless. Again.

Lol I'd said I'd choose whoever started up this whole thing against Psychic if he was townie.

He's not town, but he's not mafia. Unless mafia would be informed of those who are with nobody, Anouleth could've thought that Psychic was town and took what he said and ran with it.

Of course, that could've been the case.

Sooo....... Zzzzzzzzz I shall sleep on it to wonder about anything else suspicious going on. Even though irl I just now woke up.

Lol I'd said I'd choose whoever started up this whole thing against Psychic if he was townie.

He's not town, but he's not mafia. Unless mafia would be informed of those who are with nobody, Anouleth could've thought that Psychic was town and took what he said and ran with it.

It was obvious that Psych wasn't Town because he asked if this was a multifaction game, when the Town's win condition clearly states that it isn't.

[/color]

[/color]

It was obvious that Psych wasn't Town because he asked if this was a multifaction game, when the Town's win condition clearly states that it isn't.

Oh yeah.

But why'd everyone think he was mafia? Or can there possibly be two mafia teams?

*keeps thinking of exxplanations in here head but still wants one anyway* =3

Edited by Freohr Datia

But why'd everyone think he was mafia? Or can there possibly be two mafia teams?

We knew he was either independent or a member of one of two Mafia teams.

Some things I neglected to mention earlier:

1. Who wants to bet that Life's win condition is the same as Psych's?

2. Are we going to try to establish a Town Leader? If so, who?