sometimes

I just like it when you support me

regardless of how fucking moronic my comment was

so

yeah

you're

hurting me here

Got it.

Barioth, when I found out you knew about Borges, even if u hadn't read him, and were an Argentine, I fell in love w/ u. (not in an erotic way, but I was interested in wat u had to say on this forum considering the cultural identity you seemed to be presenting for yourself, which is about as much love as I have for anyone on an internet forum) That's why I have always, on occasion, proclaimed my love for u.

Now, what I am actually looking for in the real world is a beautiful woman who has as much knowledge of the world as I do and is pretty fluent in my spoken language. Considering everything else I've said, does that tell you anything at all about what I'm looking for? It is pretty straightforward though.

Edited by SeverIan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it.

Barioth, when I found out you knew about Borges, even if u hadn't read him, and were an Argentine, I fell in love w/ u. (not in an erotic way, but I was interested in wat u had to say on this forum considering the cultural identity you seemed to be presenting for yourself, which is about as much love as I have for anyone on an internet forum) That's why I have always, on occasion, proclaimed my love for u.

Now, what I am actually looking for in the real world is a beautiful woman who has as much knowledge of the world as I do and is pretty fluent in my spoken language. Considering everything else I've said, does that tell you anything at all about what I'm looking for? It is pretty straightforward though.

Yes.

I'd gladly accept to be your woman if you let me so.

Minus the woman part. But this can be arranged.

THERE YOU GO AGAIN.

Well, is it freedom or compromise, with you or with someone else? I'm trying to be a mix of the elements I'm talking about.

(btw I still hate the kkk, but don't tell them they're wrong except on an intellectual level)

It does look like it would be good to take a bite. Did you really eat it? Please don't disappoint.

My answer to that is somewhere toward the top of the page. Somewhere above the first post on this page. That's all ^~^

My answer to that is somewhere toward the top of the page. Somewhere above the first post on this page. That's all ^~^

My answer is something like, I dunno. Edna St Vincent Millay? As good a place as any to lay my gratitude for everything I have to say. A better answer would be everything I've ever experienced.....