Build a Skill!

It's not exactly broken, since you're technically buying items from the enemy.

You could "trade" your Goddess Icon for their weapon, then just steal the weapon back, essentially making you capable of stealing any weapon from any enemy for free.

Edited by Anouleth

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyperstrike

For all critical hits, attack is tripled before enemy defense is factored in.

15 capacity

Only usable by sword, lance, axe, and some laguz units

Hyperstrike

For all critical hits, attack is tripled before enemy defense is factored in.

15 capacity

Only usable by sword, lance, axe, and some laguz units

`

Wow, I totally see that boosting the killing weapons' potentials.

Strong start

+8 to all stats, -2 to all stats each consecutive turn (stats can't go negative)

Beorc only 15 cap

Slow start

-8 to all stats, +2 to all stats each consecutive turn (stat boost may not exceed more than +50 who takes 30 turns on a level anyway)

Beorc only 10 cap

It's morphin' time

laguz transformation gains and losses are doubled

Beorc all laguz except herons

If I copied anybody's skills sorry I didn't read the topic

Edited by HongLei

It's morphin' time

laguz transformation gains and losses are doubled

Beorc all laguz except herons

I'm not following this one, does it mean that, instead of getting x2 to all stats upon transforming, Laguz get x4? That's gonna make them very, very broken, especially the already broken Royals.

Crossbow

Cap: 15

Available Units: Beorc Infantry, Snipers/Marksmen and Warriors/Reavers have locked with no cap.

Description: Allows use of crossbows.

I would then also make crossbows more powerful. Because they seriously have no point....

Hide

Cap: 20

Activation: Command

Available Units: Sothe, Volke, Heather

In-Game Description: Allows unit to hide in trees or usually non-traverse-able terrain.

Game description: If the unit is standing next to a tree(or something of that sort), the "Hide" command will appear on the menu. "Hiding" in the tree hides this character from all enemies. If an enemy stands next to the tree the unit is hiding in, the unit can attack the enemy, but his position will be given away if he does not kill the enemy, and enemies in a five-square radius will know his position. Can exit the tree via command, "Exit".

Edited by StinDuh

You clearly haven't seen a marksman with resolve + wrath/adept and a crossbow.

I don't understand how resolve helps when using crossbows. Crossbows ignore strength, and they also already have 100 hit while Marksmen have high skill in the first place... Wrath + Adept makes practically any weapon good...

Edit: Ah, the speed boost from Resolve... I see how that can make sense. I'll give Shinon those skills and test this out next time I get the chance...

Edited by StinDuh

I don't understand how resolve helps when using crossbows. Crossbows ignore strength, and they also already have 100 hit while Marksmen have high skill in the first place... Wrath + Adept makes practically any weapon good...

They help the crossbow user increase in dodge when in wrath range/help activate adept more. Plus it also increase critical rate.

They help the crossbow user increase in dodge when in wrath range/help activate adept more. Plus it also increase critical rate.

I'll give it a shot and decide whether its worth it to give my marksmen all three of those skills...

I'll give it a shot and decide whether its worth it to give my marksmen all three of those skills...

Marksmen only have capacity for 2 of those, so i'd suggest Resolve and Wrath.

Yeah, but it's pretty hard to even hit Ulki, unless you're untransformed.

Well thats how you get into resolve range with laguz, get them untransformed, transform next phase, kick ass.

Ulki in resolve range with adept and transformed with all stats capped = unhittable killing machine that makes enemies shit bricks.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Yeah, but it's pretty hard to even hit Ulki, unless you're untransformed.

even when halfshifted, he's still unhittable at least until endgame.

(1 chapter of unshifted laguz abuse and they are broken already either way. 2-12 Volug of level 40 is easily possible to solo the chapter unshifted with resolve)

anyways, another skill:

airborne

cap: 20

flyers only

command skill (showing command "raise" or "descend")

when selecting raise, the character will show an arrow pointing up on the place enemy bosses have a shield. when raised can only be attacked by ranged weapons and can't attack or counter yourself. also enables you to pass through enemies. descend will get you back to the ground.

airborne

cap: 20

flyers only

command skill (showing command "raise" or "descend")

when selecting raise, the character will show an arrow pointing up on the place enemy bosses have a shield. when raised can only be attacked by ranged weapons and can't attack or counter yourself. also enables you to pass through enemies. descend will get you back to the ground.

I don't get it, does it raise you or raise a boss with a shield?

Edited by Anderson88

I don't get it, does it raise you or raise a boss with a shield?

The shield he's referring to is the sprite shield that signifies a boss enemy in the GBA games. He's saying that, when raised, a character will have an arrow on their sprite similar to the shield.

The shield he's referring to is the sprite shield that signifies a boss enemy in the GBA games. He's saying that, when raised, a character will have an arrow on their sprite similar to the shield.

that yes,

but wait, don't they have that shield on this game too?

EDIT: okay, I just checked, apparently they don't. but well, you get my point, I hope...

Edited by whase

What? Yes, they do. Who did you check?

I checked on youtube, chapter 1-P. I didn't see a shield with that boss, lemme recheck, it was early in the morning when I checked first...

EDIT: okay, so they do... I really was still sleeping this morning I guess...

Edited by whase

Reversal

Reverses the Weapon Triangle.

100% Activation

5 Capacity

All Beorc

Advantageous

Nullifies Weapon Triangle Disadvantage.

100% Activation

15 Capacity

All Beorc