Justin Bieber gets jumped in NY

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/23/justin-bieber-assaulted-macys_n_883285.html

and

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_york&id=8208674

Just heard it recently from my dad that some guy tried to knock this pop star "sensation" for a loop. I lol'd a bit after hearing it, and thought you might be interested in hearing this.

Amirite? Or amirite?

Edited by LittleAl

*Looks at "Read More!"*

*Sees "Justin Bieber Macy's"*

...well.

Anyway, looks like he's getting more undeserved publicity.

Some asshat in IRC said something about Beiber's bodyguards hating him.

Well you know fucking what. They are on his payroll. If they don't like him, they can goddamn take a hike, and if they worked as b-guards for Bieber they can probably get jobs elsewhere dammit.

(Not a big fan of capitalist exploitation though)

It just makes me wonder why some folks get all riled up by people they think don't deserve to be famous. Things happen, I'm no fan myself, but I admit the obsession of hating Bieber is sort of annoying.

It just makes me wonder why some folks get all riled up by people they think don't deserve to be famous. Things happen, I'm no fan myself, but I admit the obsession of hating Bieber is sort of annoying.

I would suggest trying to stop paying attention to Bieber. I do that and it....it usually works....out....alright....

*prints out a picture of Bieber and burns it*

OK it works out alright except that one time. THAT time it didn't work at all.

I find that too, I dislike his hate-club more than him, his music or his fans because they're relatively easy to avoid and not constantly shoved in your face as though it were some sort of royal wedding. But the hate club decide to start banging on about him on completely unrelated videos.

I agree with this post.

Don't give too much of a shit about Bieber, but I do have a partial explanation for this. It might just be me, but I really don't like seeing people "settle for less" in anything really, but especially in entertainment, where it's so easy to do better. I just feel like we should demand excellence in these things, which means we can't be satisfied with the same old things over and over again. That's my take on it at least.

Don't give too much of a shit about Bieber, but I do have a partial explanation for this. It might just be me, but I really don't like seeing people "settle for less" in anything really, but especially in entertainment, where it's so easy to do better. I just feel like we should demand excellence in these things, which means we can't be satisfied with the same old things over and over again. That's my take on it at least.

You're right. Demand excellence in order to find originality. That's what I do of everyone, and for many years I have seen a highly original presentation of existence.

However, I think that TOO much pressure laid on any one individual can literally cause them to become unbalanced and, as a matter of fact, quite boring to watch. That's when it's time to lay off for a while. There are some people, however, who just love playing the same old trick on the same old people. That, too, can be fruitful in some ways.