Bull(crap) Mafia

Life

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have 14 more hours, get your actions in. I will NOT be PMing all of you this time so I expect you to send stuff. If you don't, your loss.

In addition, I am looking for a sub because someone decided to refuse to respond to EVERY PM I've sent since the game started.

Guest Wen Yang

Well, I'm not one for bandwagoning... although...

I'm curious. Who is this Jean-robert-something anyway?

I never heard of him, so...

No hard feelings, whoever you are.

##Vote: Jean-Robert Bellande

Guys if you're gonna switch votes, at least do it right.

7. During the day you must bold your vote and post ##flavor <USER> OR ##flavor <ALIAS>. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote.

That makes this vote invalid.

PLEASE send in actions next time. I'm STILL chasing after people. I don't want to have to remind you to play if you signed-up. In addition, please do not post more than one post with a lynch vote in it. That rule exists so that I don't have to guess what your lynch vote is. I see one post by you with a lynch vote and boom, I write that down. If it changes, I change it on my spreadsheet. It's a lot easier than going through 10 pages of changed lynch votes.

You quickly cast your vote at the town hall (secret ballot is awesome in a tournament of killers) and quickly left the building. The notice board in the middle of the square seemed to have some flyers on it for once. You quickly checked them out.

Paperblade is now missing. If you know where he is, please tell us. We want to be the ones to kill him.
Joerachi was found bludgeoned to death by a turtle's shell this morning. Anyone with information should contact his friends and family. Luckily, his soul still lives on.
Dear Joerachi, you are Abraham Lincoln.

You are Abraham Lincoln. You abolished slavery. You can shoot lasers from your eyeballs. What more could you fucking want, you selfish prick?

<SNIP>

During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - Overrule <USER>" in your message. Since you are the President, your choice to negate <USER>'s vote will stick and <USER>'s vote tomorrow will be worth nothing. In addition, <USER> will not be informed that they have been overruled.

You know that <SNIP> is <SNIP>.

Your alias is <SNIP>.

You are allied with God's Bowling Buddies. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

WeaponsofMassConstruction suffered a serious roundhouse kick to the face. Suffice to say that his head is missing. But his spirit still roams this town.
Dear WeaponsofMassConstruction, you are Francis.

You are Francis, you lucky bastard. You are a turtle and think nothing but "I'm a turtle" your entire life. Because of this, you will outlive the inferior human species.

<SNIP>

Because you are so obviously the superior of the puny, puny humans, God will from time to time bless you with knowledge of a human's Alias. During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - Ask God for <USER>s alias" in your message. At the start of the next phase, you will obviously be told <USER>s alias.

Your alias is <SNIP>.

You are allied with the Animal Legion. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Slightly traumatized that Joerachi and WoMC have been killed so brutally, you quickly glace up at the corpse that is hanging from the top of the church. A smile comes to your lips since Luka Megurine was your lynch choice.

Dear Luka Megurine, you are Mick Foley.

You are the sock monster, Mick Foley. Too many people have felt the wrath of a sock in the mouth and you'd like to relive your glory days. Too bad nobody liked you and you sucked during those days.

Once during the game, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Day X - Tag <USER> in" in your message. You will then revive <USER> completely, both name and alias. You may only tag someone in once during the day and the effect will take hold at the end of the day.

Since you are fucking psycho for keeping socks for pets and shoving them in people's mouths, the Crazy Casayas mistakenly believe that you are one of them. If you are inspected, your role PM will be as follows. You also know that your own faction is being moled so be careful when talking to your allies.

Dear Luka Megurine, you are Mick Foley.

You are the sock monster, Mick Foley. Too many people have felt the wrath of a sock in the mouth and you'd like to relive your glory days. Too bad nobody liked you and you sucked during those days.

Once during the game, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Day X - Tag <USER> in" in your message. You will then revive <USER> completely, both name and alias. You may only tag someone in once during the day and the effect will take hold at the end of the day.

During the night, you may send a PM to Life and Excellen with "Night X - Pretend to let <USER> gain the upper hand" in your message. You will then let <USER> believe that he is winning the match that you are fighting in. If anyone from <USER>'s faction attempts to kill you, you will appear dead as a result. But since you are just pretending, you will come back to surprise <USER> after the next day and return to life.

Your alias is Brenda Lowe.

You are allied with the Crazy Casayas. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Your alias is Brenda Lowe.

You are allied with Skillz That Killz. You win if your faction is the last one standing.

Time for bed. Or time to prowl the streets after hours. Let's just hope that you wake up in the morning...

It is now Night 1. Phase is over at 12:30 GMT on July 2. Self explanitory.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

Why does Paperblade's kidnapping sound like something Snike/Eclipse would say.

Why are you fixated on either of us? Please stop. It's creepy. In your way.