Bull(crap) Mafia

Life

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't change me name though D:<

Ask Tangerine to do it.

We can call you SlayerKitty or KittyX until then. ;)

I think I need a sub because Rody decided to pussy out (no pun intended) less than 48 hours into the game. Disgraceful.

I think I need a sub because Rody decided to pussy out (no pun intended) less than 48 hours into the game. Disgraceful.

Get Psych.

Please.

I'm pushing the update off for 10 hours. That's 6:30 AM my time, which is like... 12ish for all of you. If I don't have your action by then, I will be slightly upset.

Ok, this is the new deadline from now on. 12:30 GMT, Jun 30.

You wake up in the morning. You didn't sleep well, what with assassins looming about. Quickly, you get out of the barn that you napped inside and make your way to the town bulletin board. The Tournament directors said that they'd be posting any relevant news there.

Nothing. Oh well. You quickly make your way to the town hall, intending to make your vote on who should be killed and hide once again.

It is Day 1 right now. Lynches and other stuff are active from this point on. Phase ends on Jun 30, 12:30 GMT. No exceptions this time.

If you haven't gotten a night result and think you should have received one, please contact me. Note that you will only get a night result if something happens to you or your action doesn't go through properly. If it goes through, you get no night result.

Edited by Kitty Admiral

##Vote: Jean-Robert Bellande

Since for the time being you're a pretty useless individual. At least try to convince me otherwise, please, if you want to see this vote have a chance of being changed. ;/

I just want to say that you do not NEED to lynch only aliases. You can lynch an alias or a player. The votes count towards the same person.