Bull(crap) Mafia

Life

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No really, every faction in the game has reason to kill Proto. If you're blind to that and continue to push for a lynch on someone who has been wrongly accused, you're an idiot.

I think he just says that because you seem to know the reason for every faction to kill Proto.

Edit: some wording stuff.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I think he just says that because you seem to know the reason for every faction to kill Proto.

Edit: some wording stuff.

I posted it all up there for everyone to see, or did you miss my giant post describing how he's single handedly trying to fuck everyone else in the game up the ass(some more than others)?

Edited by Hazekitty

I posted it all up there for everyone to see, or did you miss my giant post describing how he's single handedly trying to fuck everyone else in the game up the ass(some more than others)?

I thought this

No really, every faction in the game has reason to kill Proto. If you're blind to that and continue to push for a lynch on someone who has been wrongly accused, you're an idiot.

was to this...

wait hold on, i must be making stuff up... nvm...sigh :facepalm:

If people still don't send in their day actions by this point in the game, I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

and I might start godkilling some random folks left and right to get you maggots to send them in

Edited by Excelkitty

and I might start godkilling some random folks left and right to get you maggots to send them in

No need for that >_> just make it as if they are idleing.

Let's review.

Here are the reasons to lynch Obviam: None. Oh wait, he's a mole they tell you? No he's not, and I can prove it.

The reason everyone thinks Obviam is a mole is this, my role flavour:

Why is this important? Because one of my unfortunate teammates got this in his role pm:

This confused the ever loving crap out of him, and he ended up contacting Obviam instead of me. During the process he told members of Obviam's faction that Obviam was in his faction, which made Obviam look incredibly suspect and like a mole. The truth is, that person was CONFUSED, and caused a misunderstanding that made Obviam look like a mole when he's not.

...this makes sense, actually. But if Obviam isn't the mole, then who is?

Reasons to lynch Proto:

1. Are you Animal Legion or Crazy Casaya? He's trying to get the other 3 factions to ally and crush you.

Okay, look, I want to target CC right now because they have the most members alive. I'm not trying to crush AL, though I don't mind if they get shot since I don't care.

2. Are you one of God's Bowling Buddies? He's using his little brother Flint(Blitz Kitty) in your faction to manipulate you and make you his bitch, quite blatantly, I might add.

Wait, what? First of all, he's not my brother, and he's older than me. I talk to him, exchanging bits of info and we agreed not to have our factions shoot each other. THAT'S IT!!! I don't even know much about anyone else in that faction and everything I did find out came from other sources. I never tried to manipulate them.

3. Are you one of the Latter Day Rennaisance Men? Bad news, as soon as she's back he's going to use his egirlfriend BFF Kay/Pariah to do exactly the same goddamn thing to you, or if you're lucky, just make you his "allies".

As with GBB, I never told anyone in LDRM to do ANYTHING, except for lynch Pika, when I desperately wanted to save myself. They're working entirely on their own and yes, I am contacting them, but it doesn't affect anything.

4. Are you one of the Latter Day Rennaisance Men? The only other real option today is Obviam, a now proven member of your faction, easy choice.

Obviam may not be the mole, but someone else is. It shouldn't be too tough to figure out who it is...

5. Are you Skillz that Killz? He's painting targets on your head.

Yeah, it was my fault for trusting Pika, but that's all over now.

6. He's a fucking hypocrite who's trying to take control of 3 factions to gang up on the other two despite ranting about multifaction not being about ganging up one by one the previous day.

I don't have control over any faction at all. Except my own, and even then, I don't even know all of my buddies' targets. I never ordered anyone from another faction to target someone and the only time I asked them to vote for someone specific was during the Pika lynch. I'm not even the one who wanted Obviam dead. I have absolutely no control over any other faction and I have no clue where you got that idea from.

In short: Proto is being a fucker and killing him stops GBB from being StK's pawn (no, I don't want to deal with an ~8 man faction and their alliance with a 5 man faction in a 25 man game.)

GBB was never STK's pawn. We are a 3.5 man faction and that's it.

<Kitty-Ichimonji> Oh, eclipse!...

<clipseykitty> Yo~!

<Kitty-Ichimonji> I have to admit, you did really good

<clipseykitty> I didn't do a damn thing.

<Kitty-Ichimonji> I didn't think you would be capable of going THIS far

<Kitty-Ichimonji> Oh, really?

<clipseykitty> Yep.

<clipseykitty> You did this one to yourself.

<Kitty-Ichimonji> Except I haven't

<Kitty-Ichimonji> I never manipulated LDRM or GBB

<clipseykitty> I'm sure you didn't. Not at all.

<clipseykitty> And by that, I mean you need to learn to lie better.

<Kitty-Ichimonji> I didn't manipulate them

<Kitty-Ichimonji> I don't even know all of your people

<Kitty-Ichimonji> My info on Spykor came from Frosty's investigation

<clipseykitty> So what, you don't talk to your own team?

<clipseykitty> Very funny.

<Kitty-Ichimonji> What?

<Kitty-Ichimonji> I do talk to Raymond whenever I can

To the rest of you: If you are up for lynch, PLEASE do not do this to attempt to get it off of you.

Wait, I just realized something. Obviam was never suspected of being aligned with Haze. He was on CC's side and that little confusion had nothing to do with him being a mole. He's still a mole, and needs to be lynched.

Wait, I just realized something. Obviam was never suspected of being aligned with Haze. He was on CC's side and that little confusion had nothing to do with him being a mole. He's still a mole, and needs to be lynched.

I am quoting this for *redacted*. Exactly three people know what I mean.

Irrelevant. The misunderstanding is what sparked suspicion on Obviam in the first place. Also I actually know every living mole in the game, he isn't one.

Goodbye Proto, try to learn to lie better.

Yawn. This is a startling contrast, you know. You were so "calm and collected" when you managed to bullshit your way into getting Pika lynched during Day 2, someone who was no longer a threat.

O stay and hear! your true-love's coming

That can moo both high and low;

Trip no further, pretty sweeting,

Journey's end in lovers' meeting--

Every wise man's son doth know.##vote:Obviam

Such are my considerations.