Off to Orientation!

Strawman

Yay college orientation! And by "yay' I mean "Oh God I am so scared!"

Anyways, heres to hoping I meet some cool people and don't make a complete fool of myself in front of a bunch of strangers.

See you guys soon!

Oh yeah, and I get to wake up at 4:30 in the morning too! Happy day. (Funny thing is I didn't even go to sleep this morning until 6:30...lol)

:P::newyears::unsure::o::(::B)::mellow::awesome:

Haven't been to any orientations yet but I have been to several campus tours (U of T ftw) and I'm really excited to go to university. Just one more year for me! gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Anyways, have fun at your orientation!

If it's an actual university or you're really serious about getting your schedule straight on what you need to do, you really need to ask and guide the advisors you see. most of the time they just sorta nod their head at you... which doesn't help much with advising :newyears:

Also, congrats :newyears: :newyears: :newyears:

Mine is August 20th. Before hand, I'll need to make sure I am re-acquainted with riding bicycles and develop an excellent sense of direction. Yeah, DePauw's a small campus, but I don't want to be cooped up on it all day!