Fruit poll

45 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite thin-skinned fruit?

lol you mad sis?

Oh, infuriated. I can't help but think we've had this conversation before though, I think you keep posting this in threads I post in for no apparent reason.

Also the options are incorrect again!

Tangerines are funny.

And also delicious! But Int is allergic to citrus fruit and hopelessly biased towards the more Iron-inclined genus' >:(! I'd like to point out that Peaches have .1mg more Iron per serving than your typical tangerine, which is already significantly more than an Interceptor (which is instead high in Vitamin A&B). I am certain that is why Interceptor removed the Interceptor option.

I get the feeling we will see a trend here!

Edited by Tangerine

Voted for cherries but grapes are definitely a contender

and also I eat them more, which brings me to my theory that "favorite" is the most ill defined word in the English language.

That is, I am still not sure what it means.

This is a tough one.

Kiwis are REALLY delicious, but they're also either a little bit of a pain to get to (peeling/slicing then eating) or a little hairy (nom nom nom) whereas blueberries are just asdf.

I am certain that is why Interceptor removed [...]

The graffiti? Naturally, as I've never been a fan of it. Fortunately, the anonymous vandal hasn't returned, so I need not create a support ticket.

This is a tough one.

Kiwis are REALLY delicious, but they're also either a little bit of a pain to get to (peeling/slicing then eating) or a little hairy (nom nom nom) whereas blueberries are just asdf.

This is an interesting point. When I made the poll, I didn't have "difficulty to eat" in mind.

I say, go with your gut.