A MILLION LIKES AND THIS GUY WILL NAME HIS BABY MEGATRON!!!!!!!1111

Ansem

Indeed, the meg from FE10 and the one from family guy. they're all fuckfaces!

And my bio teacher (whose name was Meghan so as a nickname i'd suppose it'd be Meg). Nobody liked her.

And my bio teacher (whose name was Meghan so as a nickname i'd suppose it'd be Meg). Nobody liked her.

yea, i've known a couple megans/meg irl. dont like them.

Nobody will like her if thats the case :O

What about Megan Fox because she seems to have the same "WHUN I SEEEZ HUR I WANTZ TO HAS A MASTERBAITZSSZ LOL!!1!!111ELEVENTYONE" as Cheryl Cole and just like with Cheryl Cole its become really tiresome. ESPECIALLY FOR MY RIGHT ARMS CUZ THATS WHAT I USE 4 WHEN I HAS A MASTERBAITS LOLOL PMSL

I wish subtlety was still around.

This is disgusting. The kid's going to get laughed at during all of his/her childhood because his/her idiot parents wanted publicity!

It's called the Truman show? And eventually he grows up? And for the most part he won't even know about it fully?

That made me chuckle

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

This reminds me of the time that some people named their kid Hitler, I musta been on the fence on that one cuz I feel like I was basically saying they had the right if they wanted to because only trolls would make fun of a kid for being named Adolph Hitler. Of course, when 99% of the world are trolls.....