SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uuuuuh, Obviam and RD, Weapons admitted he wasn't actually the cop...

I'm in agreement with not wasting a lynch on Kevin in the case he can cancel it. Lets use it to get info on someone else.

JB for mafia.

Cop, do NOT claim. If you're going to claim cop you need much more information to share than you have by now. You can always claim when you're about to be lynched.

Kevin's roleclaim is too suspicious. If he's a Governer, why didn't he include it in his roleclaim? It's not like we don't know what a Governer is and he wanted to hide that aspect of his role. And if he is as lynchproof as he claims, we should lynch him to verify that. If he's Town, the Mafia definitely won't want to try lynching him while he's still lynchproof, so the only way to utilize such an ability is to prove that he's Town. We need to beat him up like the way SDS beats up small children. If he survives, it means that at least the lynchproof part of his claim was true.

##Vote: Kevin

btw is this the normal voting system where we make new posts, or do we have to edit old posts to change votes?

Kevin is most likely Mafia governor - which is why I propose the vig shoots him. We should use our lynch on someone else... like those trying to get us to waste our lynch on an unlynchable.

##Vote: JBCWKitty for now.

Guest Wen Yang

Good. Personally, I'm kinda agreeing with table's logic, however, if Kevin proves to be unlynchable, we can always lynch JB tomorrow... so...

Oh man, I seriously derped, I was hoping I wouldn't have to tell you that I can cancel a lynch, but I guess you won't change your vote anyway.

I am essentially like a lynchproof, so I guess we do what we did in pokemon mafia. I won't die, but vote for me anyway. Although I don't like the whole "role = alliance" thing, if it clears me in your eyes, I'll gladly take it, I guess.

Edit: Bizzity Bizzity Bizz Bizz Bizz.

@Slayer: Me. :awesome:

This is all, really. He left a pretty damn crucial part of his role out, and it makes no sense to lie about his role if he's town. And we shouldn't be counting on the vig to get our kills, when there might even be a mafia doctor (It's happened before.)

;/

Well, we don't know if he's unlynchable or bluffing. If it doesn't work, vig should shoot him tonight.

##Vote:Kevin

Kevin is most likely Mafia governor - which is why I propose the vig shoots him. We should use our lynch on someone else... like those trying to get us to waste our lynch on an unlynchable.

##Vote: JBCWKitty for now.

Holy shit this makes sense. Who would've thought?

No, but, seriously, let's not waste our first mislynch on a possible lynch negator, and use it on someone else.

I would change my vote, but that would be considered untrue to myself. I would like to point out, however, that Paperblade is also always mafia. And that I believe JB has his role.

And if you guys are actually going to push to get a majority onto me, then at least give me some time to claim. Phase ends at an absolutely horrible time for me. ;/

Edited by JBCWKitty

Day 1, Post 2/2.

Uuuuuh, Obviam and RD, Weapons admitted he wasn't actually the cop...

Where did I say I thought Weapons was the Cop?

It's the same as lynch proof, and you sure seemed happy in pokemon to assume Anouleth was town after he was proven to be one.

Lynchproof is a passive ability that only protects you. Governor is an active ability that can save any of your scumbuddies.

I recommend they shoot a mafia.

And if they're one and the same? Regardless, since lynching you is a waste of a lynch, let's ##Unvote, Vote: JB. I would say for now, but I won't be able to post again until the Night Phase, so...

Right. I don't get any of this and most of my mafia time is going to be invested in hosting BS for now, so I'll just go with whatever's the majority for now.

EDIT: ALSO I AM AWESOME

Edited by Excelkitty

hmmm...

##Unvote.

Let me think about this some more

*inb4faillogicfrommethateveryoneshootsdown*

Edit: fixing unvote.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

This is all, really. He left a pretty damn crucial part of his role out, and it makes no sense to lie about his role if he's town.

It's called not revealing everything at once to the mafia. You know, being a bit stealthy. If there are two mafias then keeping the governing ability makes sense.

And gj for the whole role = alliance BS I once again see running around. I swear, town deserve to lose every game.

Lynchproof is a passive ability that only protects you. Governor is an active ability that can save any of your scumbuddies.

So a stronger role is less overpowered for mafia?

Lol.

Edit: Bizz.

Regardless, you guys need to make your mind up so I don't block the wrong lynch.

Edited by KevinKitty

And if cop gets nightkilled? What then?

;/

The point of not claiming is so that doesn't happen? Do you just not understand the probabilities?

##Unvote, Vote: Excelkitty

Obvious scum right here.

More time would be nice.

You should ##Vote: JBCWK with us. He's more "obvious" than Excellen.

I swear, town deserve to lose every game.

you are not really making me want to keep you alive