SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, Anouleth. You can help forge the tier list! It's the single most important factor of the game, after all.

##Vote: Wen Yang because, 90% chance he's mafia is good enough for me. Raymond: Can you post your role PM? Since you've claimed as cop, I'm sure that won't be at all difficult for you.

90% that Wen is Mafia and 100% chance I haven't done more than read this page and skim the last.

So someone catch me up.

WEAPONS IS DEEAAAAAAAAAAAD

Edited by Paperkitty

Raymond: Can you post your role PM? Since you've claimed as cop, I'm sure that won't be at all difficult for you.

I don't see why not. Here you go.

Dear Raymond,

Only for weak village leaders. Brutal dictatorial efficiency is the way to go.

You are Weapons of Mass Construction, Town Alliance Checker.

Your scumhunting skills are top notch, but you're not exactly known for being transparent, and have more often than not encouraged sheeping the "town leader" mindlessly, which gets on some people's nerves.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Reaction test USER" You will incite USER and watch his actions carefully that night, and by morning you will be able to gleam where their allegiances lie.

Post Restriction: You may not explain your reasoning for voting for someone.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

That seems satisfactory for me. For my vote, which I already placed, that is.

It'll be good to add mafia roles to the tier list~

Edited by Tableskitty

Was Strawman even under any pressure? What is he so happy about?

"Yay, I won't be killed!"

Were you even going to be?

>State the obvious course of action the town should take with respect to Wen's determined allegiance

>Feign caring what Wen has to say before hastily voting for someone

All very mafia behaviours.

Alright, folks, I'm the cop and Wen is mafia, as I doubt we'd have two millers in the same game:

Lynch him.

HolyshitcopIloveyou

##Vote: Wen Yang

brb, getting a halolike object for Raymond.

Was Strawman even under any pressure? What is he so happy about?

"Yay, I won't be killed!"

Were you even going to be?

>State the obvious course of action the town should take with respect to Wen's determined allegiance

>Feign caring what Wen has to say before hastily voting for someone

All very mafia behaviours.

Its my post restriction :P: If you were reading on day 1 you would know who I am and why I said that. I just decide to do it in fun and exciting ways, like using exclamation points!

btw those are also very town behaviors, but at this point everyones going to be doing the same thing anyways lol.

Anyways, ##Vote: Wen Yang

yaaaaaaaaaay

Edit: forgot to bold my vote :facepalm:

Edited by Strawman the SawKitty

Haven't been keeping a spreadsheet.

What's the matter, JB? Are you mafia and worried I might actually disclose information privately to another townie despite this being a NOC game?

I'm not going to click that link Obviam posted, so I hope he's not talking to me.

Just in case, ##Vote: Wen Yang

Paperblade is a jerk. He's even less likely to get married than mikethfc. And that's not very likely.

Its against my better judgement but ##Vote Wen Yang Sure the 90% thing seems fitting for WoMC's role but it also leaves a convenient way out if it turns out I'm foolish enough to ML Wen Yang twice in a fortnight based on errors with Night Actions. Hopefully that nagging voice in my head is unfounded.

Paperblade is a jerk. He's even less likely to get married than mikethfc. And that's not very likely.

>:( Hey its not that unlikely, my requirements aren't all that high:

I'm just looking for a girl with a gun and a job... and a house, with cable.

Haze may not be here, but I am. Majority etc.

PHASE END.

Wen Yang (11): Rein, RD, Tables, Psych, BK, Slayer, Snike, StSS, JBCWK, Kay, mikethfc

They day began with Raymond shouting “That guy is mafia, get him!”

Wen Yang, who had apparently been asleep for the past few days if his posting activity (or lack thereof) is any indication, woke up to find himself surrounded by several angry villagers. He shrugged and went back to sleep, before being drowned in milk.

Wen Yang has drowned in milk. He was:

Dear Wen Yang,

What if we got someone to change their name to No Lynch, what would happen then?

You are Haze, Mafia Tailor.

You love fakeclaiming, so much that you wrote several fakeclaims for one game and then didn't use any of them. You also wrote a majority of the role PMs and flavour for this game, and you had a bit too much fun with most of it. Oh well, it's funny, and that's all that counts, right?

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Write a fakeclaim for USER" If you do, you must then write a fakeclaim for that USER. That claim will show up as their role PM in all inspections that night. However, as to not draw suspicion, you will have to replace USER's role PM with his real one the following morning.

Post Restriction: You must pretend to have a different post restriction.

You are allied with theLevity's Mafia. You win when all threats to the mafia are removed.

There was a cheer from the crowd as they realized that they had in fact found a scum.

Excellen then stumbled into the cellar. “No need to cheer for my return,” he said, “I wasn’t gone that long.”

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends on Saturday the 16th of July at 11:00AM GMT.

Edited by Paperkitty

Yay, night! Time for me to talk!

Thank you for getting rid of a scum. Should I continue to talk about the game, or move the thread's subject elsewhere?