SF Mafia Mafia

Haze

Because I gave Haze three night's orders in one post. It was easy for me not to notice I messed that up especially when I added some stuff to that post.

Plus I've chatting some with Haze and I have like 3 pages in my PM so excuse me for forgetting 1 post.

Eclipse

Edited by Psykitty

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I know by now that there are five mafia. Two mafia are dead. That means that I've received three fake-claims, and considering that most of the other claims are absolutely rock-solid...

We obviously gotta start somewhere.

But don't worry, for if it turns out I'm mistaken, that'd give away some other people as mafia instead.

Hold up a sec plm showed that night actions can get completely buggered up without any mafia involved whatsoever.

I explained to Raymond how I messed up.

If he checked what I did and when, he'd see it's impossible for me to have used my action twice last night.

Last night? I'm pretty sure he said N1

Now I see my error.

I was scrolling through my page too quickly for when I had given Haze three nights of actions in a row before I left for vacation and I missed when I protected Snike. I'm Snike so I got that mixed up.

Here's what I've done.

Night 0 Eclipse

Night 1 Bizz

Night 2 Snike

Night 3 Tables

Night 4 JB

Flavor: You successfuly protected JB from all shenaniganous activities.

Aside from the fact that that sounds like you just pulled it right out of your ass... I like how you supposedly safeguarded Bizz when she made it clear pretty early on that she has a numbers role and no active abilities on top of that. It'd be a pretty stupid move to purposely safeguard someone who doesn't have anything to safeguard. Tables, too; he had already used his one-shot ability, so why safeguard someone without an ability? The purpose of safeguarding someone mainly is to ensure that they're not hooked.

Yes, but I said I did something on Night 1 that I did on Night 0. So when I told him what I did it would have led to me using my action twice last night.

Eclipse

Edited by Psykitty

Hold up a sec plm showed that night actions can get completely buggered up without any mafia involved whatsoever.

I basically told the entire town what to do. The chances that something could've gone wrong without the mafia interfering are slim to none.

Because I've actually done that?

I sent those orders in around Day 1. Before they said they had used the powers. I had to go on vacation, it's not my fault for not paying attention to the conversation. I specifically said I didn't know anything that was going on unitl you told me to vote Wen.

Eclipse

Edited by Psykitty

I meant to expand that, then I decided to make an arse of myself, but after mislynching Core/Psych/Whomever the best course of action isn't necssarily lynching as even when its not me in the hot seat I'm still of the opinion that to orchestrate a ML so obviously one has to be severely lacking in common sense.

Just seens I've been ninja'd a fair bit and I suppose you're right Raymond lightning doesn't strike twice.

Lynch everybody, its what WoMC would do and seeing as how his role is leading us seems like a decent idea until we've accidentally killed everybody:awesome:

I meant to expand that, then I decided to make an arse of myself, but after mislynching Core/Psych/Whomever the best course of action isn't necssarily lynching as even when its not me in the hot seat I'm still of the opinion that to orchestrate a ML so obviously one has to be severely lacking in common sense.

Mislynching Core/Psych? Do you know something that I don't?

Day 5, post 1/2

Now this is an interesting turn of events, and I'm really cursing my post restriction right now.

This sounds like Duel Terminal all over again, with Tracker/Driver/Mafia nonsense. I'm not sure lynching Core is the best idea. Why would he say he switched two people if he didn't? That's far too easy to disprove to make a reliable fake-claim. Although I'll admit that I have answer for what could've happened to negate Core's ability if he wasn't Hooked (since he should know if he was Hooked, if eclipse knew).

Psych however, is looking like a much better lynch. I can't see how he could have missed Snike while looking for the three nights of actions when Snike was one of those actions. ##Vote: Psych.

When I said mislynch I was referring to this:

But don't worry, for if it turns out I'm mistaken, that'd give away some other people as mafia instead.

But if the probablity of a repeat of plm is as low as you say then for what its worth I retract that comment.

Change of plans. Psych can wait until tomorrow. I definitely want Core lynched first, as if he's the mafia driver as I suspect, that's absolutely more important to get rid of than whatever ability Psych may have.

tl;dr: Lynch Core today plz k thx.

And if I'm not mafia? I'm a valuable asset to the town, especially if Raymond's protection dies. I'm telling you, the mafia must have something we don't know about.

Town drivers are worthless.

Besides, I'm not out of options yet.

Come and let them try. See if you can outwit me, maf.

Town Driver==Doctor as far as you're concerned.

Hmmm.. If only said battle of wits could be seen :awesome: