how do the member badges work?

Fenrir

@Fenrir: They're post count dependant. So unless you post enough to get to the next badge, you're stuck with him (until Vincent decides to shuffle them again).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Well, quite simply Emler, I have to agree because Guy would simply look more badass on a banner than Xavier. ;/

*has volke either way*

Edited by Luka Megurine

Why doesnt soul have sanaki?

He had more pips than i did back when they were used. I think they just changed the pips to the badges.

ahh ok, VASM is mean indeed

VASM is nice. NM is just mad he doesn't have Vika anymore.

I don't particularly care about my badge for one. Volke is cool though.

VASM is nice. NM is just mad he doesn't have Vika anymore.

I don't particularly care about my badge for one. Volke is cool though.

Vasm is the shit, i was being sarcaastic haha :)

Oh, it's post based? I thought it was just randomly chosen upon creating your account. Hmm... not sure if I like that, I like the Black Knight enough that I wouldn't mind that being my permanent badge, even if there are other RD characters I'd prefer. Means I may get Pelleas, Soren, or someone else with enough posts.

Oh, it's post based? I thought it was just randomly chosen upon creating your account. Hmm... not sure if I like that, I like the Black Knight enough that I wouldn't mind that being my permanent badge, even if there are other RD characters I'd prefer. Means I may get Pelleas, Soren, or someone else with enough posts.

They also get shuffled from time to time.

I am letting the forum brand me as I like. After all, that is how one becomes one of the branded. (see FE10, Cain, etc).

Guy. Looks badass.

Does not compute.

Way to take the words out of my mouth.

If given the choice between Guy and Xavier, I'd choose the latter. Although guys like Duessel, Tauroneo and Lawrence would do nicely as well.

Guy. Looks badass.

Does not compute.

His OA is pretty awesome. Were we talking about Xavier's OA, it'd be by a goddamn landslide better.

@NM: It kind of doesn't but it's fun to bring up anyways.

What's awesome about having frog eyes, a dumb smile and sludge coloured hair (that's badly styled, at that)?

All that while striking a dumb pose. Come on.

Edited by Lagiacrus